Chapter 38

Jimin Point Of View

Wishing for something is useless and I wished I had Namjoon’s power. He can read minds which is a lot better and helpful than knowing people's emotions. I could feel Kookie’s emotions and it put me on edge. Jin senses my distress and places his hand on my thigh to try and calm me during dinner.

It was eventually bedtime and I got ready with difficulty. When someone's feelings are the way Kookie’s is, it takes a toll on me so I went to Jin’s room as I needed his comfort. Jin was already in bed when I walked in. I cuddled into him and felt him wrap his arms around me and brought me closer to his body.

“What’s wrong baby?” Jin asked.

"Kookie." I said.

"What's wrong with Kookie?" Jin said, playing with my hair.

"I'm not sure. His emotions were nervous and stressed." I said and snuggled closer.

"Hopefully Namjoon knows and has talked to him about it. We can see what Kookie is like tomorrow and go from there." Jin said.

It was the next day and Yoongi and Kookie were still sleeping. It's 11am and still snoozing. Namjoon told me to go wake them so I did. Yoongi can be nice but also grumpy when you wake him. It's a 50/50 of what side you get him on.

I walked into the room and my heart melted. Kookie was cuddling the teddy I made him with Yoongi back hugging him. I smiled and brought out my phone and took a photo of them. After putting the photo as my screen saver I went to wake them but stopped as eyes were on me.

"Yoongi." I said and smiled shyly.

"Show me." He said.

"Fine." I said and went to him and showed the picture.

After getting the okay from Yoongi I tried to get Kookie up. I spent a few good minutes trying to wake him and began to panic. Yoongi came out of the bathroom and rushed to me.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked.

"Can't wake Kookie." I said and sniffled.

"Go get Namjoon. He could maybe see what's wrong." Yoongi said.

I didn't want to leave but rushed out when Yoongi said he would stay with him. Everyone got up to their feet and rushed to me as I was crying. I looked at Namjoon and told him through my mind what had happened and he rushed upstairs after pecking my lips.

Jhope circled me in his arms and I broke down. I explained everything and now I could cry. We heard a scream and we all rushed upstairs. We got into the room and saw Kookie clinging onto Namjoon for dear life.

Yoongi put his finger to his lips to shush us. Namjoon was talking quietly to Kookie and I am guessing Kookie was responding through his mind. Kookie stopped shaking and Yoongi held up the teddy I made him. He began to cry and reached for it. Kookie then cuddled it on Namjoon’s lap.

"I know that dream was scary, baby but you know that won't happen in real life. We all love you and are waiting for you to move forward when you're ready." Namjoon said.

"How can I when I can't talk to them as I feel stupid." Kookie whispered.

"Turn around and say what's in your heart." Namjoon said, making Kookie turn around to see us staring at him with worried eyes.

"Take your time baby." I said and smiled. Namjoon brought Kookie to sit in front of him with his arms around Kookie’s waist for reassurance.

"I have said a few times I struggle to sleep and the main part was because of my exams but the other part is I have two different dreams but they end the same way. I take too long to be what you want me to be and leave me. I do get to that stage but I've never had a boyfriend before so I don't know what I need to do, what's expected from me or what I can expect from you guys. I know nothing and you all got frustrated and left me as well." Kookie said, staring at the teddy.

"Was that why you grabbed the bear?" Jhope asked, referring to when he calmed down.

"Yes. It wasn't just the six of you leaving. Everything had gone. The house we are in now was just filled with trees instead of the house and the teddy was gone." Kookie said.

"We have waited a long time for you. It's just insecurity and that happens to everyone. I will be honest that we sometimes struggle as we want to be with you like the way the rest of us are. We will go at your pace." Jin said.

"Is that why Yoongi, Jhope, Namjoon and Jimin all have hickies?" Kookie asked.

"It's faded." Jhope said.

"There are still pink marks on your skin. Not fully away." Kookie said.

"I was upset as I want to be in a relationship with you guys. I want to experience everything that a relationship has to offer but I'm scared I will mess it up or suck at it. I'm scared I will get jealous or upset if I see people together but I know you all will probably feel that way if someone was to be together with me. I will learn and it will become natural." Kookie said.

"Good boy. Want to tell them the other thing?" Yoongi asked and Kookie blushed.

"I want to turn and be with you all. I want to learn everything I can about vampires and what I need to expect. I also need to learn about powers in case I get one and that is why I am wanting to turn after I turn 20." Kookie said.

"That's okay baby." Jin said

"With the jealousy thing. We get jealous with each other as well as when one of us is with you. They were jealous we were having our moment on the sofa. For a few weeks we all will be possessive over you and want you to be with us. It's also your job to go between us as best you can." Tae said.

"We know it's hard but it will get better." I said.

"Thank you for the teddy. Don't think I ever said that." Kookie said and cuddled the teddy closer to his chest.

I took Kookie out of Namjoons hold and hugged him tightly.

"You being clingy and affectionate tells me you love it and that was your way of saying thank you. Now if we do something you are thankful for or enjoy you can now kiss us." I said and smirked.

"Keep my baby as pure as long as you can." Jin says.

"Maybe it's too late to keep him pure." Yoongi said, gazing into space smirking.

“Let's not tease our baby. Let's go and watch a movie.” Tae said, referring to a pouting Kookie.

We spent the day talking and Kookie went to us all which we all enjoyed as we saw he was trying.