Chapter 28 (18+)

-Time Skip- 4 Months

Yoongi Point Of View

It's been four months since Kookie stayed with us. He is currently doing exams so he is in full study mode. Namjoon has gone over to his house few times to help him study as well as to help him if there are certain things he is struggling with.

As we haven't been with Kookie we are all clingy with each other and its basically been sex every other day. We all forgot what it's like not to be romantic with each other or do couple things. When Kookie was here he all decided we wouldn't as we didnt want to make Kookie uncomfortable.

I feel guilty about what happened when Kookie was here. I was the one moaning because his backside kept rubbing on my dick and I got very turned on. I went for a shower and relieved myself a few times but I couldn't stop thinking about if Kookie got me that worked up without even trying, I don't want to know what state I will be in when he tries.

I woke up really needy and clingy which doesn't usually happen. Jin pointed out that I get like this when we have a new mate and I haven't seen the person or spent any time with them for a while. Texting and phoning helps but it's not the same.

I went round the house looking for people. I was getting annoyed because I couldn't find anyone but I realised Jhope was in his special room which is a dance studio. I knew where he was because he only uses it when he is trying to not think about stuff and the stuff he is trying not to think about is Kookie.

I got to his room and the music was deafening. I went to the speaker and turned the music off, which Jhope didn't like.

"What the hell Yoongi?" Jhope said, panting.

"I want you." I said.

"Not right now." Jhope said, coming towards me for his water.

"You can dance later. Having sex will help take your mind off of Kookie." I said.

"We can later if no one else wants to help you." Jhope said.

"I did a naughty thing though." I said as I knew I would get his attention.

"What do you mean?" Jhope asked.

"Don't worry. I am being selfish. Continue doing what you were doing. I will find someone else." I said and began to walk.

"Don't you dare walk out that door. Tell me what naughty thing you done." Jhope said.

'Bingo.' I thought.

"When Kookie was here. I am sure he caught me pleasuring myself as I was so hard because of him." I said innocently.

"What did he do?" Jhope said with his voice getting deeper.

"He doesn't even know what he did. It was when I was staying with him with Namjoon. His bum was right against my dick and my dick was throbbing because it was so hard." I said looking down.

"That explains what Kookie was meaning when he said he wanted all of us to spend time together without him so he wouldn't hear us moaning in the bathroom." Jhope said.

"That was my doing. I thought I was quiet." I said.

"Let's go." Jhope said. He grabbed my hand and took me to his room.

He slammed the door shut and pushed me against it. His lips smashed onto mine and I let out a whine. He grabbed at my ass, making me moan.

"We are going to get on the bed and you will show me how Kookie turned you on so much that you couldn't ask for help which we would have." Jhope said against my ear then bit it slightly.