Chapter 11

Namjoon Point Of View

We haven’t spoken to Jungkook for a week because we have been arguing. Some want us to tell him what we are as the longer the wait the worse it could get. The ones that agree with that are disagreeing with how we tell him and who. We have been split up to calm down as it was starting to get nasty last night. There are ones who don't agree with telling him and they are arguing about the best thing to do going forward.

It is morning and I am onto my third coffee as I have been awake most of the night. I do wish sometimes powers have an off button but they don't. I am overwhelmed with the thoughts everyone has and Jimin is overwhelmed with everyone's emotions as well as his own. We have finally all calmed down enough to talk and hopefully it will go better than last night.

"Jimin. I would like you to start if you wish to" Jin said.

"Why?" Jimin replied, cuddling into me.

"I know you struggle with everyone's emotions as that is your power and I am hoping if you go first then it will help you." Jin said.

"Okay. I am wanting to tell Jungkook about us for simple but meaningful reasons. The main one is the longer we wait the worse Jungkook’s reaction could be because we waited." Jimin said.

"That makes sense." Jhope said.

"The other reason is because the way I was told was messy. It was hard as well as hurtful and I don't want Jungkook going through that." Jimin also said.

"That is understandable." Tae said cuddling Jhope.

"Who is next?" Jin asked.

"I know Jungkook is a mature person but I am wanting to tell him but how we tell him is important. I don't want to just say but also I don't want to beat around the bush about it. I know Jungkook will need time to come around like we all did but I worry." Yoongi said.

"I was hoping we could get to know Jungkook more. He can get more comfortable with us and gradually know what his thoughts are and say what we are." Taehyung said.

"I think we should explain to Jungkook why we haven't talked to him for the week and just explain everything. As Jimin says. The longer we wait the worse his reaction could be." I said. Jimin snuggled closer to me, liking the fact I agreed with him.

"By the time we get to his school it will be lunch so hopefully we will be able to talk to him." Jin said.

We got ready and started walking. Yoongi changed into his cat form and began to run. We each took turns carrying Yoongi as he knows having something to cuddle helps and he is a lowkey cuddler. He uses his cat form as an excuse which is cute.

We got to Jungkook’s school and we saw his brother and his brothers friends but not Jungkook. Jin says he is in the building. Jin has a connection to Jungkook so even if it's faint it still is a connection. After 15 minutes Jungkook came out and spotted us right away. After a little while Jungkook left as we were beginning to get closer. Jimin nearly fell after a few minutes but Jin caught him.

"What's wrong?" Jin asked.

"Something bad is going to happen. It might be Jungkook." Jimin said.

I saw Jungkook walking straight to where he was with Chan and his friends. I saw that Jungkook has been crying and still is which explains why Jimin nearly fell. When there is a sudden change in emotion Jimin can get affected, especially if it’s to do with our mates.

We ran to where Jungkook was walking but got stopped by what he said. Jimin began to cry as well as Jhope and Taehyung. Chan walked to us.

"Jungkook is your mate. Isn't he." Chan said.

"Yes." Jin said. Yoongi and I nodded our heads.

"He has been depressed because he thought he had friends and the talk he had with Jin helped him to realise what he did wasn't as bad as he thought but being ignored made him rethink everything. Whoever is good with words, as well as the other stuff go to Jungkook and explain everything. My parents won't be home for a long time. I will be in before them." Chan said.

"We are sorry but I would like to explain everything to you after I talk to Jungkook." I said.

Chan gave their address and his number so if we need him we can contact him. Everyone gave me a big hug and I left with Yoongi following. He went somewhere and came back as a cat so when I am finished I won't be going home alone.

Yoongi hid in their garden so he wouldn’t get taken. I went to the door and knocked. I waited but no answer so I knocked on the door again. I knocked another three times before the door opened. I was shocked to see the state Jungkook was in.

“What? Come to lie to me some more.” Jungkook said.

“No.” I simply said trying to calm down and to stop myself from pulling Jungkook into a hug.

“Then what are you here for?” Jungkook asked.

“Mainly to come see you as well as to explain what has happened to me and the others over this week. I am not coming here to get us off the hook but you should know everything.” I said.

“May I ask why you?” Jungkook asked.

“I am good with words, explaining things as well as good at taking my time and also I am big so if things go well I am very good to cuddle with.” I said.

“Come in. Do you want a coffee or anything?” Jungkook asked.

“Coffee please.” I said coming into the house.

After I told Jungkook how I took my coffee he came back with it and a hot chocolate for him. We sat in the living room and I then saw the nest he made with blankets. I smiled and he blushed a little.

“Everything you need to say, say it as I have a headache and I am not sure how much I can do for the rest of the day.” Jungkook said.

“Firstly I would like to ask you what you know.” I said.

“Chan is or may become a vampire. His friends are vampires and that is possibly the reason Chan didn’t want me near them, to protect me which is what I am telling myself. My teammates are also vampires who had mates but as they didn’t want to turn into a vampire they have now died but lived their lives with their vampire mate.” Jungkook said and took a few sips of his hot chocolate.

“Anything about myself and the others?” I asked cautiously.

“I did something stupid which I felt really embarrassed about. Jin was able to change my mind but it went down the drain as I was ignored for a week which made me think otherwise. I also had the delight of getting told by Taehyun that you all are vampires as well as he is Taehyung’s brother.” Jungkook said.

“Now is where I come in.” I said. Jungkook nodded his head and settled his drink on the table and looked at me ready to listen.

“Jin was right about what happened with Jhope not being a mistake or big deal. We all never replied because a point was brought up about how to tell you what we are and how you fit into it. We argued about it and two nights ago it was getting nasty.” I said.

“What was the arguing about?” Jungkook asked.

“About how to tell you. Some people agreed to tell you but were arguing about how to tell you. Some wanted to wait a little longer so you got comfortable with us more and then we could tell you. What we were planning on didn’t work as you have been told.” I said, then began sipping my coffee.

“What was the other thing?” Jungkook asked, listing to everything I was saying.

“Do you remember Jin saying Yoongi was his mate?” I asked.

“Yes.” Jungkook responded.

“Well, we all are his mates. You are our last mate.” I said.

“What?” Jungkook asked.

“You are my mate as well as Jin, Yoongi, Jhope, Jimin and Taehyung’s mate.” I said.