Chapter 55

Jin Point Of View

I have been alive for a very long time and I haven’t had a sleepless night that I can think of until last night. I was so worried about Kookie but I know he is in good hands with Namjoon. Jimin clinged to me the whole night which was difficult to sleep anyway but that didn't help. Jimin did calm down and I think it was after he was with Jhope but also when Kookie fed.

I was in my thoughts thinking about what today would be like when Namjoon came through the door. It's very early in the morning, about 3am. Namjoon pointed at myself and Jimin and I then got what he meant. Kookie wanted us as well as Namjoon. I gently got out of bed with Jimin and we made our way to Kookie’s room. I laid Jimin down. Jungkook and Jimin both went to where the body heat was and cuddled each other. I also saw his teddy.

“Has he slept with that the whole night?” I asked Namjoon.

“He has had it since yesterday. I gave him it the first time before he fed and it calmed him down.” Namjoon replied.

“How has he been?” I asked.

“Okay. He fed from me twice. Kookie should be good for awhile and I think he will want to feed from either Jhope again or you. Maybe Yoongi.” Namjoon said.

Namjoon moved closer to me so he could back hug me while we stared at our youngest and third youngest mate.

“Why?” I asked.

“Jhope because he turned him and they have that bond which means Jhope can calm him down. You and Yoongi are the oldest so he will feel safe and loved with you both. He needs to feel protected and we all do that but I think the other ones will really help him in a different way. He wanted Jimin as he was saying his name in his sleep. I think he knows Jimin might have struggled.” Namjoon said.

“Do you think he could have another power?” I asked, leaning into Namjoon’s body.

“It’s possible. Can vampires have more than one power?” Namjoon asked.

“Yes. As I have two.” I said.

“Oh yea.” Namjoon said and I giggled.

I turned and gave Namjoon a kiss. I caught him off guard as he pulled away. I then felt Namjoon’s soft lips on mine. He continued to peck my lips before giving me a proper kiss. I felt his tongue enter my mouth and I finally felt calm and at ease.

After our make out session we both went to each side of the bed and cuddled our younger mates. We held hands and placed our arms against our mates bodies which made them snuggle into each other more but also us. I finally got some sleep.

I woke up and found just Namjoon and Kookie in bed. I left them and saw Kookie turn and cuddle into Namjoon as he was cuddling me. I took a picture and put it as my screensaver. Kookie looks so small and protected. I am so happy we have Kookie with us.

I went downstairs and relaxed seeing Jimin in Yoongi’s lap. I made my coffee then sat down. Tae came to me for a cuddle.

“Jimin sensed our emotions and came to us. He said he woke up in Kookie’s room with Namjoon and yourself.” Yoongi said softly while playing with Jimin’s hair.

“Is he okay?” I asked concerned.

“Yea. Just resting.” Jimin responded quietly.

“During the night Namjoon came into the room. I was awake and he pointed at myself and Jimin. After I put Jimin down onto the bed Namjoon told me that Kookie was calling for Jimin in his sleep. I think he knew Jimin struggled and he wanted to be with him.” I explained.

“How is he?” Jhope asked about Kookie.

“He is okay. Still sleeping. Namjoon is as well.” I said.

It's been awhile and Kookie came out with Namjoon. I smiled and Kookie did a little run and straddled my lap. I laughed a little and he placed his head on my shoulder.

“Can I?” He whispered.

“Do what?” I asked.

He didn’t verbally respond but did by kissing my neck. I understood what he was getting at.

“We can go somewhere else and do that.” I said, beginning to move.

“NO!” Kookie said loudly, which made everyone turn to us.

“I wanna do it here. I comfy on your lap.” Kookie quickly added.

“Only if you want to baby.” I said.

Kookie smiled before kissing me. I forgot that everyone was in the room and by everyone I mean everyone. I was solely focused on Kookie. I do wonder why he wants to feed in front of everyone but I don’t mind.

I smiled at everyone then I sighed when I felt Kookie’s lips on my neck. I wrapped my arms tighter around Kookie, so he felt secure but also so he didn't fall as well as I want to be closer to him. I felt his fangs come out and then bit down. I exhaled, bringing Kookie closer to me. I growled a little as they were staring too much.

Kookie fed then licked my neck to clean the remaining blood. I smiled, Kookie looked at me with his eyes closed but he was fighting to stay awake.

“Have a nap baby. It’s normal for new vampires when they feed. You are staying on my lap until you wake up.” I whispered.

“Okay. Just a small nap. I love you Jin.” Kookie whispered, pecked my lips then fell asleep. My eyes were wide.

“You have the cutest brother Chan.” I said cuddling Kookie closer.

“I know. I will miss him.” Chan said.

“Please keep in contact. I know there will be times where we won't but I want to make sure Kookie is always ok. I also would like to see him every couple of years or once a year. I know I am asking a lot but I have been with Kookie his whole life and we won't have our parents. I am keeping my promise to my parents when they told me I would be a brother.” Chan added.

“What did you promise?” Yoongi asked.

“I would be the best big brother I can. I will always be there for him to support him and comfort him. I know the past handful of years I didn’t do a good job and I blame myself for that but I want to honour what I told our parents. Even if they don’t know it will make me feel better by not being in his life all the time as I am still doing what I can.” Chan said.

“We can make arrangements, don’t worry. We are family and if any of you need anything then we can help.” I said smiling.

“We can all exchange numbers.” Jhope said, staring at Kookie lovingly.

“We can have a group chat with us all.” Jimin said.

I stayed with Kookie as he was sleeping for a while. I was a little worried but then he disappeared. I realised he turned into his kitten form. I stood up and placed Kookie on Yoongi’s chest. Yoongi changed and began licking Pepper. Both were purring away. I left them and began to make the food for our movie night.