Chapter 15

Jin Point Of View

I am happy Jungkook agreed to stay with us. I know he is better with us and more comfortable with us which is good. Some of the boys are wanting to move forward with Kookie but I think we should wait a little more as I am scared the progress we have made will go away if we push too much.

I made dinner and got Namjoon to get Kookie as well as find Yoongi as I don't use my power all the time. After a few minutes I heard Kookie scream. I was sitting down as dinner was served. 

Kookie looked around and his eyes landed on me. He came to me and moved his hands for me to move my chair back which I did. Kookie sat straddling on my lap, legs either side of mine facing me. He put his head on my shoulder with his face facing my neck and began crying more.

“What is wrong Jungkook?” I asked, shocked at his behaviour.

“Scared.” Jungkook whispered.

“Why sweetie?” I asked again.

“Comfort me. Please.” Jungkook whispered again.

“Take him to the living room so he has privacy.” Jhope said.

“Bring his food as he is a hungry bunny.” Tae said.

“Ohhhh, I see a smile.” Jimin said. I felt Jungkook smiling against my body with what Tae said which made me smile.

“Let's go.” I said and got him off my lap which made him whine. 

“You can cuddle me when we get to the living room.” I said and Jungkook nodded.

I grabbed Jungkook’s plate and cutlery, took Jungkook’s hand so I could lead him away. Once we got into the living I put his plate down. I then sat down patting my lap so Jungkook knew he could sit on my lap which I didn’t need to tell him twice.

“Let it out sweetie.” I said and Jungkook began to cry.

“Can you tell me what happened?” I asked after a few minutes.

“I took a nap as Yoongi said it can help you if you're upset or annoyed because napping puts your body and mind in a calm state which worked. Namjoon was trying to wake up Yoongi before me but I was already awake. I felt a weight on my chest and saw a white ball of fluff. I was scared and ran to you.” Jungkook said.

“Oh baby.” I said.

“Did Jimin tell you about his power?” I asked a few seconds later.

“Yes.” Jungkook said.

“Well Yoongi was the cat. As Jimin has a power, Yoongi's power is turning into a cat. He usually waits until he tells his mates as he did that with Tae and Jimin. Jhope and Namjoon were different.” I said while running my hand up and down his back.

“Oh. Okay.” Jungkook said.

“Do you think you can eat a little for me?” I asked.

“Okay. I really wanna have your food.” Jungkook said. 

“Good boy.” I said. 

I moved Jungkook to sit beside me and I got his plate. I cut up the meat and began to feed him. Jungkook hummed in delight as his mouth was chewing on the food.

“Yummy.” Jungkook said.

I fed Jungkook more of my food as he has calmed down now.

“I am going to go to the others to let them know you are okay.” I said getting up.

“Wait. May I say something to you so you can pass it onto the others?” Jungkook said.

“Of course.” I said.