Chapter 54

Jungkook Point Of View

I couldn’t believe I turned into a kitten. Everything was huge. I did get scared but thankfully as everyone knew Yoongi’s power there was a chance I could get it and I am happy I did. After heading to the house Yoongi catnapped me. He placed me down and began licking me and purring. I was wondering how. I was getting frustrated but then I did it. Salt looked at me and closed his eyes as a sign that it would be ok and I calmed down.

It had been awhile and we headed home and I changed back which I am happy about but also upset as I could fit so perfectly in my mates hands or laps. I feel like I am too heavy but the guys insist I am as light as a feather. I am light in cat form as I weigh a few grams not the weight I am in human form.

I walked into the house after kissing Jin, Yoongi, Jimin and Tae. I walked in and smelled blood. I felt my eyes change, and my throat began to burn. My eyes began to water and I was struggling. However, is in the house must not have realised we are back as I saw someone walk past and not bother to say hi.

I began to stalk. I all of a sudden felt like The Flash as I was a few steps away from the person who walked by. I got to him and was about to attack but was pulled away at the last minute which made me mad. All I can think about is drinking and it's angrying me that someone is blocking me. I heard shouting and people talking but I couldn’t make out who it was and what they were saying.

“BLOOD!” I yelled trying to get to whoever it was.

I felt being carried as I was lifted over someone's shoulder. The last thing I saw was the look of fear. I got upset but passed out. I woke up a few minutes later being placed onto my bed. I knew it was my room as I can smell all my mates which is comforting me.

“Baby?” I heard.

“Nam. Namjoon?” I asked.

“Oh baby. It's okay.” Namjoon said softly.

I began to cry as I got the rush of memories of what happened. Namjoon tucked me into my bed and I sprang from the position he put me in to cling to him.

“Please. Do. Don’t. Leave. Me.” I choked out.

“I wouldn’t leave you baby. I was getting you comfortable before coming in. Lay back down baby and I will get in with you.” Namjoon spoke so softly. It was like he was talking a baby to sleep. It was so comforting.

I did what I was told, getting back into bed under the covers. Namjoon closed the door and got into bed with me. I cuddled into him after he was settled as I felt like if I didn’t I would lose control. I was shaking.

“Baby, you need to calm down for me.” Namjoon said in the soft voice of his I loved so much.

“I. I . I am soo sorry.'' I cried out.

“You have nothing to be sorry about. It’s a common thing for new vampires to have a hard time with it. Do you think you can control yourself enough to feed from me. It will help your throat and feelings as well as feeling close to me which will also help you calm down.” Namjoon said.

“Do you trust me enough for that?” I asked, into his chest.

“I have always trusted you. You can do it little by little if you wish. When you want to do it. Just move yourself to a position you're comfortable in and do it. I will be fine.” Namjoon said and then kissed my head.

I looked at him to see love and adoration in his eyes but also worry. I leaned up and pecked his lips.

“Thank you.” I whispered.

Namjoon placed his hand under my chin to lift my head up and gave me a beautiful kiss. I hummed and sucked his lips which got a surprised hum in response. I then went down to his neck and then got to the good part. I felt my fangs coming out and grazing Namjoons neck.

“Go on, baby boy.” Namjoon whispered, which gave me the courage I needed to let my senses take control and I bit down on Namjoons neck so I could drink his blood.

I began to drink, which I knew put a smile on Namjoons face. I was laying on him fully so we were chest to chest. I feel extra secure with Namjoon as I can feel his one arm around my waist tightly while the other is patting my hair.

I was done feeding and as I have been told you are sleepy after. Namjoon wanted to take me to see the others but I am so embarrassed as well as I don't trust myself around anyone now so I will stay in my room. I began to fall asleep when Namjoon got up and said he would be back in a few minutes. I felt something being placed in my arms and realised it was my teddy that Jimin made.

I woke up and found myself still in Namjoons arms but I was in shorts and Jhope’s top which I wasn't in before. I checked my phone and it was the next day. I must have needed the rest. I got up to go to the bathroom but my legs got cramp. Namjoon came to my aid as he picked me up and took me to the bathroom. Thankfully after doing my business I could walk.

I got back into bed with my teddy and Namjoon. After a little while just cuddling Namjoon and feeling warm and secure I heard a knock on the door and immediately got scared. Namjoon tightened his grip on me and told the person to come in.

“Hi. How is he?” I heard Chan say.

“Doing better. He just woke up but is scared he will lose control like yesterday but as he had a good feed he should be fine.” Namjoon spoke for me.

“Kookie?” Chan asked.

“Yea?” I asked softly, looking over the duvet slightly. That got giggles from the two.

“No one is upset with you. No one is hurt by what happened. They are just worried and hope you are okay. You can come down and we can watch any movie you want. As well as having anything you want to eat.” Chan said.

“Tangled then Brave which are both Disney films. Food wise grilled ham and cheese sandwich with crisps, popcorn and a banana milkshake.” I said.

“That. That was quick. Give us some time and I will get one of your mates to come up and get you both. Enjoy your cuddling session. Namjoon?” Chan asked lastly.

“Yes.” Namjoon responded.

“Stop giving my brother that look. I don't want to be an uncle yet. Too young.” Chan said.

“CHAN!” I yelled out in shock. He laughed while heading out with Namjoon looking like a deer caught in headlights.

“You want me eh?” I teased.

“I will tear off your clothes if you're not careful baby boy.'' Namjoon said seductively.

“Please don't call me baby boy. I don't like it.” I said. Not looking at him.

“Don't lie. You looovvveee iiiittt.” Namjoon sang which made me blush.

“It turns you on when I call you that so don't say you don't like it as I will use it to my advantage.” Namjoon said, then began to peck my face and neck making me giggle.