Chapter 14

Namjoon Point Of View

It’s been a few months and Kookie is getting there. He understands everything now that his brain has processed and is quite excited. He will be staying with us for three nights as schools have a holiday weekend so Friday to Saturday, Saturday to Sunday and Sunday to Monday. Jin has been preparing the guest room for Jungkook so many times we have officially locked the door.

“NAMJOON! Jungkook is here.” Jimin yelled, from down stairs.

I got to the living room and found Jungkook in between Tae and Jimin. I laughed as they have been fighting over who sits with him and things. I sat beside Jimin while Jin sat beside Tae so if Jungkook’s thoughts were getting nervous or uncomfortable then we could move the two boys.

“What are we going to be doing?” Jungkook asked.

“Well, Jungkook I thought it was time you spent time with us individually as you haven’t and you learn about our powers and if you have questions for us.” Jin said.

‘Why aren’t they giving me nicknames like what they do with Taehyung and the rest of them?’ Jungkook thought.

“Who do you wanna start with Kook?” I asked. His face lit up so I was happy. I smiled and the other gave me a weird look.

“Jimin.” Jungkook said.

“Good choice.” Jimin said smiling.

"Not fair." Tae said.

"You will be next." Jungkook said.

"Okay." Tae said.

"How do you want to start?" Jimin asked.

"Show me your favourite part of the house." Jungkook said.

"Let's go." Jimin said standing up.

"May I?" Jimin asked, holding his hand out.

"You may." Jungkook answered while blushing.

“What do we do?” Jhope asked.

“I want to make sure Kookie’s room is fine.” Jin said, walking away.

“Is it still?” I asked.

“Locked. Yip. Got the key on me.” Yoongi said.

“WHY IS THIS DOOR LOCKED?” Jin screamed.

"Kookie is adorable when blushing." Jhope said.

"Yes but we need to be careful as Jungkook could go home with his cheeks permanently pink." Yoongi said.

“Why is the door locked?” Jin asked.

“The room is fine so we locked the door and hid the key so you can’t go back.” Tae said.

“What am I meant to do now to keep my mind off things.” Jin said.

“What do you mean baby?” I asked, wrapping my arms around Jin’s waist as he is standing in between my feet while I'm sitting down.

“I am nervous and a little scared about Kookie being here. What if he doesn’t like it, or gets scared, or something happens like the last time and he runs again.” Jin said.

“He ran because we were just starting the process for building a relationship with him. Now it’s a few months down the line and he will go to one of us if something is bothering him or if he needs reassurance.” Jhope said.

“Kookie will come to you more as you're the first person he made contact with.” Yoongi said.

“You don’t know that. I just want Kookie to be comfortable enough to come to any of us." Jin said.