Chapter 46 (18+)

Jin Point Of View

Time has been flying by with Kookie. I am very surprised at what Kookie did but also really touched as not many humans will think of vampires the way Kookie does.

The rest of the night Kookie was quiet and I think he was a little down because there were mixed results for what he did. I wanted him. After Kookie left I got up and went to the other bathroom. I got back and all eyes were on me.

"You want him don't you." Jhope asked.

"Yes." I responded with my head down.

"Go get him then. He is upstairs in his pj’s." Jimin said.

"I don't want to push him. We are getting so far with him that he is getting confident with us and can come and kiss us without being shy and everything we wanted of him and I don't want to make a move on him and we go back a few steps." I said.

"I know you are torn between what to do but you haven't had sex in a while and I'm sure we won't take steps back if he isn't quite ready for that." Yoongi said

"Kookie likes when he gets an option so be honest with him and tell him you want to make love and word it that way as Kookie wants to make love and not just have sex. Tell him if he gets so far and panics or isn't quite ready still you can stop." Namjoon said.

"If you're excited you can come to one of us to help you and the other can go cuddle Kookie so he isn't alone." Taehyung said.

"I do know if Kookie woke up alone and you guys went so far but not all the way he would think he has really hurt or upset you because he isn't ready and we don't want that." Jimin said.

"Thank you guys. I will go and see how far I get." I said then ran to my room as Kookie said he would be staying with me.

I opened the door and saw Kookie getting ready. He was about to get into bed but I went behind him when he placed one leg on the bed. He knew someone was behind him.

"Jin?" Kookie asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Are you okay?" Kookie asked again.

"I am but I can be even better." I responded and placed my face into his neck. I began to leave little kisses on his neck and collarbone.

"Why do I feel something hard against my ass?" Kookie innocently said.

"I would like to make love to you." I said softly and saw Kookie shiver.

"I know you may not be ready and that's okay but I want you to understand that if we get so far and you feel it's too much just tell me and we can stop." I said into his ear.

"I'm feeling weird." Kookie said.

"Your body is reacting to my voice and the feeling of my body against yours." I said.

"I can try but I'm not sure if I can go all the way." Kookie said honestly.

"That's okay baby." I said.

I put Kookie’s leg down from being on the bed and turned his head to the side so he could see me. He leaned up and I felt our lips touch. I hummed and wrapped my arms around Kookie's waist.

"I love you Kookie." I said.

Kookie turned around but was still in my arms.

"I love you Jinnie." Kookie said and he captured my lips with his.

Kookie wrapped his arms around my neck to bring me closer. My arms tightened around his waist and he moaned out.

Kookie took my top off and scanned my upper body licking his lips. I smiled and I took off his top as he was lost in my upper body.

"It isn't usually the upper body that people should be excited about." I said smiling at Kookie.

He didn't respond but answered by sucking my nipples. I moaned and slipped my hand into his hair.
I gently pushed Kookie onto the bed and climbed on top of him.

"Remember if you can't do more then just let me know. It's okay." I said caressing his face.

"Okay." Kookie said.

I felt Kookie relax even more and I knew he wanted this and isn't saying it just to make me happy. I stood up and took my trousers. My bulge was desperately trying to get out so Kookie pushed me down onto the bed so he could pull off my boxers.

My dick was surprised by the warm and wet mouth of Kookie. Kookie went up and down on my member with his hand of the part he couldn't get with his mouth.

"God Kookie." I moaned out and after a few minutes I came into Kookie’s mouth.

Kookie’s lips traced up my body to my lips again where I could taste myself. I rolled us over so I'm on top. I began to kiss and suck his neck. Kookie has a very sensitive neck or loves his neck being kissed and sucked.

"Can I?" I asked.

"Could we take a break? Getting overwhelmed." Kookie said quietly.

"Of course. We can cuddle." I said.

We got into position and I am a little upset but I understand nowadays having sex is meaningful now and not just a way to give you pleasure.

"Im really." Kookie said.

"It's okay. I'm glad we got this far. Hopefully we can go all the way next time." I said.

All of a sudden I was pulled and lips were smashed against mine.

"Take me." Kookie said and I didn't need to be told twice.

I took his boxers off and got under the covers so even though he is naked he feels covered if one of our mates comes in as I know he will be embarrassed. I wet my fingers with lube and ran my two fingers around Kookies hole. He gasped. I kept doing that and I put the tip of my finger inside his hole.

"Fuck your so tight. This will be painful but it will go away. Trust me." I said and Kookie nodded.

After a lot of fingering I got his hole as loose as I can with my fingers. I began to kiss and suck his neck. Making new hickies but making the other hickeys worse. I can’t mark him and turn him as Jhope is but I can cover his body in my hickies.

I kept kissing his lips and our tongues danced with each other. I lined up and gently put my tip into his hole.

"Holy cow. Too sore." Kookie hissed out.

"It will calm down. We can wait." I said and caressed his face.

"Thank you." Kookie said.

"For?" I asked.

"Being so patient and loving. Also hot." Kookie said.

"You're welcome." I said.

I began to move and I lost Kookie to the lust. I went at a good speed with Kookies nails against my back. I haven't lasted this long as we have been going for 20 minutes.

"Cum." I said making Kookie explode which made me explode as well.

"Thank you for being the best first person for my virginity to take." Kookie said.

He cuddled up against, sound asleep.

'We are in for a ride if sex with you is like this every time.' I thought.