Chapter 52

Jimin Point Of View

It's been a few days and Kookie hasn't changed back. Yoongi is still in his cat form as I think he is making the most of Kookie being a kitten as when he transforms back I don't know when the next time Kookie will turn again.

Kookie's parents don't know about their son turning as well as Chan. Their parents are happy their kids are in relationships and have people they can rely on so they have been travelling.

Chan bought stuff for Kookie and it's adorable. He has been clingy to Jhope more and Jin said it's because Jhope turned him. Vampires will have a strong bond and connection to the vampire that turned them which is understandable.

I have Kookie in the car on my lap with Jin, Yoongi (Salt) and Taehyung. We are taking Kookie to our house so he gets used to it. Kookie can get too attached to Jhope and we don’t want that so it's good to separate them. It's good they are so close and it can also be a bad thing because the person that was turned only wants to be with the person who turned them when there are multiple mates involved.

Salt was cleaning himself while Kookie was fast asleep on my lap. We got there after getting food. Jin will make something for Kookie. Kookie started to panic when we went in so I quickly took him to a room where we all shared. Soon Kookie settled down. As we are not sure if Pepper is Kookies cat's name we don't want to call him that in case it's wrong.

Kookie slowly began to explore, which was really cute. Salt took Kookie in his mouth then ran off with him. Jin was making Kookie some food so it was just Tae and I with the two cats. We are screwed.

"Fuck." I said then began searching.

"Do you wanna?" Tae asked, after a few minutes.

"Do I wanna what?" I asked looking up at Tae.

"To fuck?" Tae asked.

"God sake. No." I said.

"You said fuck and we haven't done it in a while." Tae said.

"Salt and Kookie are missing, we need to find them before Jin makes us go missing." I said.

"We can talk about it later. No big deal. Now. Let's find two mischievous cats." Tae said.

We searched for what felt like forever and then Jin came inside. Smirking.

"What's going on?" Jin asked.

"Playing hide and sneak with Salt and Kookie." Tae said.

"Well you suck at it." Jin said.

"That's rude. But I am good at sucking so I shall forgive you." I said. Jin and Tae spat out their coffee.

"What?" I added after getting that look.

"Did you know what you just said?" Tae asked.

"Yes. Where is your head at?" I asked, smirking.

"The three of you pack it in." Yoongi said.

"YOONGI!" I squealed and jumped into his arms.

"Where is Kookie?" Jin asked.

"Curled up on my bed with one piece of clothing from each of us sound asleep." Yoongi said then kissed me. I hummed.

"Oh yea. HOW DARE YOU RUN AWAY WITH KOOKIE!" I yelled out.

"Thought it would be funny." Yoongi said, shrugging his shoulders.

"And was it?". Tae asked. Yoongi smirked.

"Guess that is a yes." Jin said laughing.

We tidied up and cleaned everything. Yoongi went to sleep cuddling Kookie's cat form and we began to hear him purr.

"What's wrong with Kookie?" Tae asked after 2 hours.

We had been in the living room watching TV when we kept hearing meowing. I knew it was Kookie with the emotions but I couldn't think why he was being like this.

"He is turning back." Jin said.

We bolted to where Yoongi said they were and the sight was a turn on but a worry. Kookie was in his human form but naked, straddling Yoongi's lap. Yoongi hushed us and went back to comforting Kookie. Yoongi grabbed his ass a little and it calmed Kookie down but it was turning us on.

"Are you okay?" I asked, sitting on the bed.

"He is sore as he turned. It's like when werewolves turn. It hurts but it will get better and soon you can turn into your cat form whenever you want." Yoongi said.

"Is your cat's name Pepper?" Jin asked.

"Yes." Kookie whispered then cuddled back into Yoongi.

"I can make a grilled cheese sandwich for you?" Jin asked.

"And a banana milkshake." Tae added.

"But first clothes." I said and I heard giggling.

Kookie then got out of Yoongi's hold then ran around the room then out of it. Yoongi was shocked, Jin was gobsmacked and Tae and I were laughing. Eventually Tae snapped out of it and went to find Kookie. After half an hour he came back.

"Where did you go to?" Yoongi asked, then drank his coffee.

"Showered." Tae said.

"With Kookie." He added.

"Ah. Ohh." I said.

"He is getting dressed." Tae said, then went to make his tea.

Another half hour passed and Kookie then came into the dining room. Jin went to make his food. I was looking at him as he was different.

"Tae what did you do to Kookie in the shower?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked, not noticing the difference in Kookie.

"Didn't know a tongue could bring you to paradise." Kookie whispered. Tae spat out his drink. Both were bright red.

"Stop teasing them. Namjoon called and asked when we would be back so I said within the hour." Jin said.

"Awww." I said.

Kookie took his banana milkshake and the rest of his grilled cheese sandwich and began to leave the house. Yoongi followed as well as Tae.

"Guess he is ready to go back." Jin said.

"Why does he want to be there all the time? He always wanted to be here." I said as I was a little upset.

"He wants to be closer to his brother as right now that's the only family he has right now as their parents are travelling. Chan and Kookie won't see each other for a while as they will go their separate ways and come back together eventually. He also knows he won't be going back to that house after his parents are back so wants to make the most of it." Jin said.

"He will also need a cuddle buddy when he is struggling which is where you come in. We will be back here soon and it's good to be out of the house." Jin added.

We got to the car after Jin locked up and found Kookie in the middle seat with his head on Tae’s shoulder sleeping with Yoongi in the driving seat.

"Let's go." Jin whispered. He kissed me and off we went back to Kookies house.