Chapter 19

Jimin Point Of View

I enjoyed Kookie trying to wake Tae and I up. I just thought that it would happen many times, which I am very excited about. I had a feeling something would happen and it did. What happened between Kookie and Tae happened between Tae and I. I should have known it would have happened sooner. 

I got ready and left leaving Tae in the bedroom to think about what Jhope said. I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen to prepare myself a coffee. While I waited I went through the house to find the others. I found them in the living room.

“Hi.” I said softly.

“You okay?” Jin said.

“I was wondering if you guys are upset with me?” I asked again.

“No. Kookie said Tae was mean. You are fine.” Jhope said.

“Where is he?” I asked.

“Sound asleep on Namjoon’s lap with Salt on Kookie’s lap. I took a picture and that is my new screensaver.” Jin said, pointing to where the three are.

“Has Kookie said what animals he likes?” I asked, sitting beside Jin.

“No. He has just said he loves animals. Why?” Jhope asked.

“I am wanting to make him something like what I did for you guys. I think it could help him in a way.” I said smiling as I saw Kookie curled up against Namjoon’s body.

“I am sure whatever you make he will love.” Namjoon said, making me smile. 

“I am going to get my coffee and make a start. Come find me if Kookie wants me.” I said then went away after placing a kiss on Jin’s cheek.

“I have something to ask you.” Jhope asked after getting into the kitchen.

“Okay. What is it?” I asked.

“I was wondering how you would feel about me turning Kookie, if he wants to change.” Jhope said.

“I don’t mind. I know I don’t think I could handle turning someone so if you are wanting to then fine by me. I do know that Tae is wanting to turn Kookie as he wants to be closer to him as he is only older than Kookie.” I said.

“I asked Jin and he said he wants me to do it if I want to and Kookie wants me to do it.” Jhope said.

“I am fine with it but I think it would be best for Tae to hear it from you.” I said.

“I will. I am going to be asking Namjoon and Yoongi what they think and if they agree I will say to Tae then talk to Kookie.” Jhope said.

“Talk to me about what?” We heard. 

“I have asked Jin if Kookie is wanting to be turned if I could do it and he agreed as long as everyone else does and Kookie wants to. If or when Kookie asks to be turned I need to tell Jin as he will help Kookie and I through it.” Jhope said.

“I can’t turn him?” Tae asked, a little upset.

“I didn’t know you wanted to turn him. I asked last night and after saying my reasons Jin agreed as he understood.” Jhope said.

“I want to turn him so I am fighting for it.” Tae said and stormed out.

“Didn’t know he wanted it that much.” I said.

“You can go and do what you're wanting to do for Kookie as I think he may need it.” Jhope said.

“Let me know what happens.” I said. I took my coffee and made my way to my room.