Chapter 44

Yoongi Point Of View

It's been a few weeks since Kookie and Jimin had their moment. I remember Namjoon was knowing everyone's thoughts and it was overwhelming so he went to find Jimin and Kookie. He got to the door and left as he knew what they were doing. It also explained why he was struggling a little.

It didn't take long before Kookie was having that moment with everyone. He was still really shy and wanted to have privacy which is understandable. Kookie asked me when I was in cat form about wanting a bath with me. So I have been finding things in the house to make it special and a little romantic.

I asked the guys if they could leave just so Kookie could be more comfortable just having us in the house. I got us matching robes. Mine is a cat and Kookie's is a bunny as I thought it was cute and up his street. I got us slippers as well as some rose petals, champagne which he will have a little of and LED candles so I can set the mood but it still is safe. I also got the bubble bath as he always likes the way I smell so I want him to smell like me.

The guys said they will go hunting so will be out for a good couple of hours. I got everything set up and left to get Kookie as he had basketball training. I also thought it's a perfect time as he likes to take a bath after as it helps with his muscles.

I got there being happy I could have alone time with Kookie but I began to get worried as there were so many cars and people. I went to the outside court and saw Chan widening his eyes. I saw him look in a direction and my jaw hit the floor.

Kookie was shirtless, his hair was pushed back because of the sweat so I could see his forehead and he was glistening because of the sweat. I'm happy I could see Kookie in that state because he is always shy around us. I'm hoping one day he will be comfortable enough to be shirtless with us.

I sat down with Chan, his boyfriend and friends. The guys were explaining what happened before I got here so I was caught up. My eyes went everywhere Kookie did. The training ended and I wanted to go to Kookie but was held back.

"Kookie will come to us. He needs to get his stuff." Changbin said.

"How is it going with Kookie?" Felix asked.

"Good so far. The other guys are hunting and will be out for a few hours to give me and Kookie alone time." I said and smiled seeing Kookie.

"Ohhhh. Alone time." Han sang.

"Shut up you squirrel. You're talking about my brother. Thank you very much." Chan said.

"So you know Chan, Jin will be the one to take his virginity as he is the oldest and without him we wouldn't be together. It's fair for him." I said.

"Cool." Chan said, then shivered.

"What's up Kookie?" Minho asked.

"Nothing." Kookie said and shoved something in his bag while walking the rest of the way to us.

"You can talk to any of us so I don't want you to feel you can't even if you want to." Felix said.

"Thank you. Just need to think." Kookie said.

"How are you, baby?" I asked.

"Tired, sweaty and sore. I would like a bath." Kookie said and I smiled.

"I have a surprise for you when we go home. Let's go." I said, holding out my hand.

"Oh. I want to hold your hand but I'm really sweaty." Kookie said.

"Okay. Let's go." I said and we left.

"Go into Namjoon's room and put on what is on the bed. Stay there until I come get you." I said,  leading Kookie into the house.

"Okay." Kookie said and pecked my cheek.

I got to work and began to run the bath. I put the bubble bath in and began to see the bubbles form. I got out the champagne and plastic glasses as I want to be safe. I set up the LED candles around the tub, and surrounding area. After the bath was filled I left getting changed into my robe and went to get Kookie.

I walked in and saw Kookie checking out the robe he was wearing. I smiled, while going up behind him to wrap my arms around him.

"Whoever thought of this robe is a genius. I look more like a bunny." Kookie said, smiling so I could see his teeth.

"You are our bunny. Ready for the surprise?" I asked.

"Hehe. I thought this was it." Kookie pointed at the robe.

"That's the start now let's go." I said.

Kookie opened the door and he began to cry. He didn't think I could hear or understand him in cat form. I brought him into my body and he calmed down.

"I love my cat for this reason. Lots of the guys didn't know I could understand and remember what was being said. It gave me an advantage. I also love my cat form as I can be clingy and want cuddles without asking. I can just cuddle up to any of you and I get what I want." I said.

“You really have your moments.” Kookie said and pecked my neck.

“You can get in first. I will turn around.” I said.

After a few minutes I got into the tub and saw Kookie’s eyes widen. I smirked. I got the champagne ready and said to Kookie he is only having a little so it’s ok.

“Can you tell me what you put in your bag?” I asked, then took a sip of my drink.

“The coach called me and there were three people in his office. They are from different universities offering me a basketball scholarship. I am still in shock but I also don’t know what to do as this has thrown everything out of place." Kookie said.

“What do you mean?” I asked, concerned.

“I want to enjoy being with you and the rest of the guys. I want to do this when I am ready like what we are doing now. I have a surprise for everyone but it will take time. I know my life will change when I am ready to become a vampire.” Kookie said.

“Babe.” I responded.

“My parents think I am crazy right now as I have so many books about vampires, that they think it’s my new obsession. I have been researching about newborn vampires and I am getting more scared but I don’t want to live my life without any of you as it’s only been a few years since you all came into my life and I wouldn’t change it for the world and I am already attached to you all.” Kookie said.

“Come here.” I said, opening my arms out.

Kookie smiled and moved to my side and cuddled me with him resting his head on my shoulder and hand on my stomach.

“We love you so much and we are really happy you want to change for us. It isn’t easy but you have 6 mates who love you and will make sure you are taken care of during that time. We do need to talk about Chan and your parents with you turning. Chan is probably fine with it as he is dating a vampire and is probably going to turn anyway but your parents have no idea vampires are real.” I said.

“We can talk about that later as it won’t happen for another while, so just relax and enjoy what's happening now. I will tell the others about your offers and we can go from there.” I said.

“I love you Yoongi.” Kookie said and snuggled into me.

“I love you too, bunny.” I said, which caused Kookie to giggle.