Chapter 33

Jungkook Point Of View

I have been incredibly stressed because of my exams. It's also not helping that I miss the guys like crazy. I am feeling things I never used to feel and it's scary. I need to ask someone about it and see if they know what I am talking about.

I was so happy to see Jin and Tae. I wasn't happy that Hyunjin spilled my biggest secret to them but I guess they would find out eventually. I got really clingy for some reason and even though I wanted to stay awake and enjoy my time with Jin and Tae but as I felt safe, warm and loved which made me fall asleep.

I woke up and we were at my house in my room with Tae on one side and Jin on the other side of me. Both cuddling me. I smiled but got up to use the bathroom. I came out and saw Tae standing up but turned after hearing the door.

"Can I get a Kookie hug?" Tae asked.

"Of course. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings." I said and wrapped my arms around Taes neck and hugged him tightly.

"Jin is the oldest and is the reason we are all together. We all went to him in the beginning and sometimes still do." Tae said.

I got on my bed dragging Tae back to the position we were in before. Tae chuckled but complied. I saw Salt exploring and being curious. I giggled which caught his attention.

"Come here Salt." I said smiling as he came trotting over.

Salt curled up on my lap and went to sleep. I was petting him just enjoying the time I had with three of my mates. I smiled thinking about it.

"How are the others doing?" I asked Tae.

"Everyone is well but missing you a lot. Have you unpacked?" Tae asked.

"No. I packed my case with stuff I wouldn't be in a rush to get so I can empty it and put new clothes in after my exams so hopefully I can stay with you guys again. It felt weird not having two people either side of me when I slept when I got home." I said.

"It's okay baby. You will have a lifetime of having two people in bed beside you." Tae said and pecked my cheek.

I feel asleep again just loving being in my mates presence. I had a dream where I took too long to get to the stage the others were all wanting and they left me. They disappeared and I never saw them again.

I woke up crying and panting. I looked to my side and saw Jin, Salt and Tae were not with me. I cried even more but felt arms tighten around me. I looked and saw Chan cuddling me and his face looked worried.

"Take a deep breath. What's wrong Kookie?" Chan asked softly and began to remove my tears but it was just replaced with more.

"Mates left me because I took too long to get to the place they wanted me to be and they disappeared. They left me, haven't they?" I said crying as I think my dream came true.

I heard the toilet flush and thought it was Felix so didn't pay attention to it. Chan let me sink into him and cried my heart out. I heard a gasp but ignored it. My brother was comforting me which hasn't happened in a while.

"Baby?" I heard. The voice was so familiar I cried louder.

"Just hug him." Chan said.

I felt the bed dip and then arms around my body. I froze. The person turned me around and put my face in his neck. I inhaled and realised it was Jin. I put my full body on him realising and cried in relief.

"It's okay baby. Just a bad dream." Jin said softly rubbing his hand up and down my back while the other played with my hair.

"It felt too real." I said choking on my tears.