Chapter 39

Jungkook Point Of View

It’s been a few weeks since I confessed my feelings and thoughts to my mates. They take turns in seeing me at campus for lunch and I spend my weekends at their house. My parents were shocked when I told them I was in a relationship with 6 guys but they are happy as long as I am.

I am getting bullied because girls are jealous as well as the boys. I did ask them not to come for a while to see if the bullying would stop but they didn’t listen. Namjoon and Jimin are coming more because they know my thoughts and feelings so I need to be careful.

“Look who it is. It’s the new slut of the school.” A girl said. Breath Jungkook.

“Look in the mirror before you say that as you can then know the definition.” I said. I was waiting outside for my brother.

“What a bitch.” Her friend said.

“Why bully me?” I asked.

“What?” The first girl asked.

“I have done nothing to you. I keep to myself but I get bullied because I have friends that are good looking.” I said. I saw Chan coming with Changbin so I need to make this fast.

“Don’t play the innocent type. I have seen the guys kiss you multiple times. You are a sugar baby and have multiple sugar daddies. Do they know?” Her friend asked.

“I am in a relationship with all of them. They are in a relationship with each other and they all liked me so asked if they could all date me. I don’t take them all at once if that is what you're thinking. I haven’t gone that far because I'm not in a rush and they are all gentlemen and don’t force me.” I said.

“You are such a slut.” The first girl said.

“Why is my little brother a slut?” Chan asked.

“He is in a relationship with how many people. They only want him because his hole is tight.” She said.

“Yes. My hole isn’t loose like yours. I can make my boyfriends feel good with my tight hole while the guys you fucked are dissapointed because you are so loose. Guys like it tight.” I said.

Changbin’s ears went red while the two girls were shocked. Chan was smirking like he was proud of me. Chan gave them both a talking too then we left. I had my head down and followed Chan. Changbin ran to I.N as they are together. It also means Changbin can hide. I sat down and just stared at a flower in the grass.

“Kookie? What’s wrong?” Felix asked holding out his hand for Chan to hold it.

“Nothing.” I said.

“It ain't nothing. Changbin doesn’t get like that for nothing.” Hyunjin said, pointing to said man.

“Two girls were picking on him because he is dating 6 guys. He said something that is true and Changbin’s reaction is that.” Chan said. Everyone looked to Changbin and he was back hugging I.N with his face in his neck.

I saw a basketball and grabbed it after getting up. I walked and began to shoot. I don’t have an appetite but I also know when the guys come they will have something for me. I kept doing basketball moves trying to distract myself. I hate I get worked up about small things. It’s my life and the others should suck it.

“What’s wrong baby?” I heard Jimin say.

“Want hug.” I said and pouted.

“You can get all the hugs in the world baby.” Jimin said.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around Jimin’s neck. I inhaled his scent and melted causing Jimin to smile against my neck. We stayed there for a few minutes before we parted. I had a rush of confidence and kissed him. Passionately.

Jimin moaned and tightened his grip around my waist. I felt him smirk so I nibbled his lips a little which caused him to groan. His grip tightened and I moaned out as Jimin released my lips and attacked my neck. I soon felt a presence behind me and looked out of the corner of my eye. I signalled with my finger for him to get closer.

“Is our youngest mate getting needy?” Jhope asked.

“No. Just wanted kisses and hugs.” I said breathless.

“You're mine now.” Jimin said, lowly.

“Oh my god. Jimin. Jin is going to murder you.” Jhope said with his eyes wide.

“Why?” I asked.

“Jimin gave you a hickey but one that will last a while.” Jhope said.

“Are you wanting to mark me as well?” I said.

“Do not tease me.” Jhope said. Jimin’s grip loosened and felt new arms around me.

“Who said that?” I said going closer to Jhope.

“I was teasing.” I added into Jhope’s ear.

“God how much we longed for you.” Jhope said.

I smiled and my lips met Jhope’s. I moaned. My arms were around tightly on Jhope’s neck. I heard Jimin gasp but was too lost in pleasure of Jhope’s lips. His lips pulled at mine before trailing down to my neck that was clear. It was a good ten minutes of Jhope sucking my neck before we got taken apart.

“Kookie? You okay?” Chan asked with his arms around me.

“Floor.” I whispered and I was placed onto the ground.

“Talk to us Kookie.” Minho said.

“Move away from our mate.” Jimin growled.

“I am staying. He is my brother.” Chan said.

“Kookie. Baby. Can you talk to us?” Jhope asked.

“Heaven.” I said.

“If you both can make him like this with kissing and a hickey, I want to know what he would be like after sex.” Han said.

“Shut up.” Seugnim said and slapped Han's arm.

“We have basketball practice and a free period so take him home. I will let the teacher know and say he was ill.” Taehyun said with his group behind him.

I was picked up and realised I was in Jhope’s arms. I snuggled into him and slept. I felt in heaven. We got home and Jhope took me into the house. He said to get Jin while he took me upstairs. I passed out.

“Baby. You need to wake up." I heard.

“Comfy.” I said and snuggled into something.

“We need to talk baby.” Jin said.

“Okay.” I said.

After the conversation Jin wanted to test something. I closed my eyes again but opened them when lips were crushed onto mine. I looked to see Jin and moaned out. I grabbed Jin’s face and pulled him closer to me. Jin groaned and opened my legs so he could get closer to me. I whined and Jin stopped.

“Keep going.” I whispered and sat up to capture Jin’s lips again.

"Gladly." Jin said softly against my lips.

I laid down with Jin in between my legs on top of me.