Chapter 35

Taehyung Point Of View

Having Kookie with us for that one night helped a lot but also made me wonder what I did as Kookie seemed distant with me. I asked Namjoon to ask him and hope it's just stress from his exams. 30 minutes after Namjoon left I got a message and it was from Namjoon in the group chat without Kookie.

Jimin began to cry and we rushed to comfort him. He said he was fine and is just happy Kookie loves the teddy and is using it the way Jimin wanted him to. I smiled and brought Jimin on my lap and he cuddled into me.

The rest of the day went by and eventually Namjoon came home at 4.30pm. I was wanting to know the answer but thought of waiting. I set the table and food was served.

"How was Kookie?" Yoongi asked.

"Good. He is stressed but he knows it's only two more days and then his exams are finished." Namjoon said.

"What about what I asked you?" I asked

"He didn't realise he was behaving that way and said that you did nothing wrong and is just stressed from the exams. Especially the history one. He also said he will make it up to you but didn’t tell me how he will make it up to." Namjoon said.

"Okay." I said and began to eat as the smell lured me in.

Kookie is finally done with exams so he is coming to stay for a few days. Jin set up the guest room in case he wants alone time but we all know he will be sleeping in our beds like last time.

Jhope is away to get him and they said he will buy food. I went for a shower as I am hoping Kookie will be better with me. I used my vanilla shampoo and conditioner to wash my hair and washed my body with my coconut scented shower gel.

Kookie came while I was showering and found him clinging to Jimin. I smiled at them but also at Jimin who was soaking up getting Kookies attention. Kookie looked at me and blushed then hid in Jimin's neck which I was confused by.

"Do you need help?" I asked Jin and Yoongi in the kitchen.

"Don't think so. We are just preparing some snacks and drinks for cuddling sessions with Kookie." Yoongi said.

"Can I bring any through?" I asked.

"The ones that are full you can. We are nearly finished." Jin said.

I grabbed three bowls and moved to the living room. I warned the others not to eat anything yet and Kookie pouted. I gave him one and told him and Jimin not to say anything. Kookie giggled and happily ate.

I sat down and the rest of the food and drinks came. We have a big U-shaped Sofa so we can spread out if we want. Kookie was laying down with his back against the sofa pillows for your back as Jimin was on the outside. Kookie was facing the large TV while I sat close to them but I didn't want to interrupt so I sat a little away from them.

Namjoon was being cuddled by Jin but kept looking at Kookie. Jhope was setting up the TV while Yoongi was sleeping soundly. I began to eat and the movie started. I placed the food near Kookie so he could eat because Jimin was clinging to Kookie just as much Kookie was clinging to Jimin

The movie was finished and Kookie rushed to the bathroom which made us giggle and that caused Yoongi to wake up. Kookie came back with a tray and gave us our coffee as it was 2pm. He settled again beside Jimin and Namjoon cleared his throat.

"I will pick the next movie." Namjoon said and got up. He looked through the DVD's and gave it to Jhope the one he pick to play.

Halfway through I heard Kookie groan. Namjoon was looking at Kookie and gently signalling with his head to me. I raised a brow and saw Kookie blushing. He placed a peck on Jimin’s cheek then got out of his grip and came to me. Everyone's eyes were on us and I'm trying to make sure Kookie doesn't know as it will stop him.

"Can I sit with you?" Kookie asked.

"Of course baby." I said with my legs open slightly as it's more comfortable.

I was expecting Kookie to sit at my side and cuddle me but he placed his knee on the outside of where my thigh was and he sat straddling my lap. My eyes widened and my hands were on the sofa not knowing what to do. He got into a comfy position and his knees were closer to my hips with his ass on the edge of my crotch but more on my thighs.

"You okay?" I asked nervously.

"I am nervous but I'm okay." Kookie said and placed his face into my neck. Then he inhaled.

"The thing I want you to be my first in. I'm ready but I wanna do something before that." Kookie whispered into my ear which made me shiver.

"Okay baby." I said.

Kookie placed his lips on my neck and began to suck. I groaned and placed my hands on his thighs as I am still trying to be respectful. I saw some of the guys' eyes widen but I saw Namjoon smirk secretly. I felt him bite my neck and I moaned.

I felt Kookie sink into my body as he was getting comfortable and was relaxing. He got out from my neck and traced the hickey with his finger. He was bright red so may have been embarrassed or shy.

"Want another one?" Kookie asked.

"I'm okay for now. I am honoured you wanted to do that with me first." I said.

"That wasn't really what I was meaning. I was warming up." Kookie said.

"What were you meaning?" I asked.

Kookie placed his hands on my face and smiled. I smiled as well. Kookie leaned in and placed his lips on mine. I froze.

"I'm sorry. I'm a bad kisser." Kookie said after a few seconds looking down.

I placed one hand on his waist and the other on his cheek. I lifted his head up and placed my lips on his again. Euphoric. We pulled away so we could breath and I saw Kookie's lips swollen. I smiled and pecked his forehead.

"Want to kiss again?" I asked.

Kookie grabbed my top in his hands at my chest and pulled me to him and smashed our lips together. We both moaned and enjoyed our kiss. I knew the others were watching but I am making the most of my moment. My hand went back to his face while my other hand moved from his waist to his bum and I squeezed it a little.

Kookie moved and rubbed against my crotch which made me groan. Kookie placed his arms around my neck with his one hand on my hair pulling slightly. Kookie and I were full on making out and I was getting excited. My arms were wrapped securely around Kookie’s waist.

When mates are having moments you don't interrupt them as the dominant one can be aggressive. While we were kissing I could feel the jealousy from the others. I was enjoying my moment and the first thing I got to do with Kookie and I was the first to do anything with him when suddenly Kookie was taken from me and my eyes were red.

"Give me back my mate. Now." I said darkly.