Chapter 22

Taehyung Point Of View

I don't know what came over me. I know I am hurting Kookie but I'm really struggling. It's so hard to have my mate in front of me and not do anything about it.

I went into the kitchen and got told to go get Kookie and the others. I found Jimin in his special room where he is making something for Kookie. Yoongi was drying his hair so I said to him and left. I looked around the place and eventually found Kookie in the living room with Jhope and Namjoon.

I was about to go in when I heard Kookie's conversation. I felt guilty for what I did as I'm forgetting Kookie is going through something as well. I left.

"Where are the others?" Jin asked.

"Kookie is opening up to Jhope and Namjoon. I've done enough to Kookie so I left them. They will come as they will smell food." I said.

"Okay." Jimin said.

We began to eat and 5 minutes later the others came with Jhope carrying Kookie. I smiled as Kookie looked cute and he caught me. He blushed and tried to hide away. We all talked and I joined in trying to make up for my behaviour.

We finished and I took everyone's plates and said I would wash and dry the dishes to make up for my behaviour which Kookie tilted his head at being confused. I finished washing the dishes and began to dry them to put them on the kitchen island so I can put them away. I felt arms around my waist and a head resting against my back.

"Yes?" I asked as I wasn't sure who it was.

"Are you nearly done?" I heard Kookie's voice.

"Nearly just a few more dishes to dry then I need to put them away." I said continuing with what I was doing.

"I can help." Kookie said and began to place the dishes that were on the island into the cupboards.

"You don't need to." I said.

"Too late. Hurry up." Kookie said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Me want cuddles and I haven't cuddled you yet and I really want to." Kookie said.

"I don't deserve that Kookie. Maybe when you come back to stay or even tomorrow we can." I said.

"What do you mean you don't deserve it? Do you not want to cuddle me?" Kookie asked.

"Of course I do. More than anything. I was a bit rude to some of the guys and they might not agree with me cuddling you because of my behaviour." I said drying off the last 2 dishes.

"I want to cuddle. Doesn't that mean something? I am sure they wouldn't want me to be upset." Kookie said.

"What are you planning?" I asked, putting away the last dishes as Kookie couldn't reach.

"If I want to cuddle you then I will and they will allow that as they don't want me to get upset." Kookie said.

"You're a genius." I said and picked up Kookie.

"You're pretty." Kookie said, looking at me.

"Thank you. You are very cute." I said.

"Can we cuddle in your room? I wanna lay down if we can." Kookie siad.

"Of course." I said.

I walked towards my room and saw Yoongi looking at us. Kookie wrapped his arms around my neck and cuddled into me. I smiled and pecked his cheek.

"It's okay Yoongi. Kookie wants to cuddle so we are going into my room to watch a movie." I said, getting a nod of understanding from Yoongi.

I got to my room and placed Kookie on the bed. I went to get the remotes that are on the shelf which is under the TV. I got into bed with Kookie waiting under the covers. I told him to pick what he wanted and he looked for 10 minutes and settled on a comedian who is a ventriloquist called Jeff Dunham.

Kookie placed his head on my shoulder while I wrapped my arms around him and brought him closer. I never heard Kookie's laugh and it's my new favourite sound. Being with Kookie made me realise that there will be many things I can do with him that the others won't. I have calmed down a lot which I think is thanks to Kookie as he has been with me for over an hour just us two.

I heard the door open after 10 minutes into another special we began to watch. Jin gave me a questioning look and began to check over Kookie. He whined and Jin stopped.

"Did you do something to him?" Jin asked.

"What no. All we have done is cuddle in bed while watching a comedian. He probably fell asleep." I said.

"We told you that you aren't changing him. I don't feel comfortable having Kookie be alone with you as we know what you're thinking." Jin said.

He began to remove the covers and tried to take Kookie but he moved. He snuggled into me so his body was right against mine with his arm over my stomach.

"I understand I am not turning him. Having this time with him has made me realise that there is a lot of things I can do with Kookie and it can be his first time. I was caught up in it but I am sorry for my behaviour. It makes sense for Jhope doing as he is older.'' I said playing with Kookie hair.

"Fine. After this is finished I want you both downstairs as Jimin wants a movie night with us all." Jin said then left after placing the cover back.

It was nearing the end of the show and Kookie woke up. I smiled and Kookie replied to my smile by pecking my cheek.

"Let's get ready and head downstairs as Jimin wants a movie night tonight." I said.

"I wanna say something first." Kookie said.

"Okay." I said, stopping what I was doing.

"I heard what Jin said when he came in. I was waking up but then heard him. I went back to sleep quickly as I changed position and it was very comfy." Kookie said.

"Okay." I said.

"As it's been decided that Jhope will change me which will happen as I have heard that he wanted to do it with you but didn't. I know what I want you to be my first in but I need a little more time if it's ok." Kookie said.

"Of course. Can you tell me?" I asked.

"Nope. Let's go." Kookie said.

"Tease." I said.

I lifted up Kookie as was standing with his arms out and a cute pout on his face. I smiled. Kookie wrapped his legs around my waist and arms around my neck. He snuggled into my neck and felt his lips on my neck. I shivered, then began to walk before they come and accuse me of something else.

I got to the living room and saw Jimin cuddling Jin with Salt on Jimin's lap. Jhope and Namjoon cuddling waiting for us. I sat down and placed my legs on the sofa. Popcorn was ready in two bowls as well as drinks and a few other snacks.

"Please tell me you guys haven't been like this waiting?" I asked, while repositioning myself as well as Kookie.

"Tae Tae. Stop moving." Kookie whined.

"What?" Namjoon said after spitting out his drink.

"Is the nickname bad?" Kookie said, looking upset.

"No, it's ju-" Namjoon got cut off.

"I will think of a better nickname for Tae. Play the movie please." Kookie said.

Kookie hid his face in my neck. I wrapped my arms around Kookie more and moved my hand up and down his back. I felt my neck getting wet and realised he was crying. I tried to not draw attention and realised he was sleeping.

I wrapped the blanket around us and held Kookie closer, making him hum and snuggle closer to me. I smiled and pecked his forehead and soon fell asleep myself as well as the others.