Chapter 16

Jungkook Point Of View

I asked to know about Jimin's power first because Namjoon explained a little of Jimin's power and I'm really intrigued.

"This is my favourite room." Jimin said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I like to make things. Clothes, blankets and even teddies." Jimin said.

"Sounds cool." I said looking around the room.

"I was studying fashion in college. My mum taught me how to sew and knit so I kept it up." Jimin said.

"My mum tried to teach me but gave up very quickly as I couldn’t do it." I said and giggled remembering.

"Let's have a seat and we can talk." Jimin says.

"Okay." I said and walked to the sofa in the room.

"How come you wanted to know my power first?" Jimin asked.

"Mainly because your power intrigued me the most. Namjoon told me what your power was and when I found out about everything it affected you most so I am sorry for that." I said.

"It's okay." Jimin said.

"Can you tell me about it?" I asked.

"Of course. My power came 2 years after turning. Even if people get turned into a vampire they might not get a power. For those vampires that do have powers, all powers are different just like people. So some powers can be very quick to make an appearance or it can take years." Jimin said.

"Was it scary?" I asked.

"A little but I was thankful my mates were there to help me." Jimin said.

"That is good you had them." I said.

"It was and I am very lucky I did. My power is feeling others emotions. Especially my mates. However, I can feel certain people's emotions." Jimin said.

"I bet having a power like yours is hard." I said.

"It was very hard to begin with but as I have been around for a while I have gotten used to it. When you found out about us being vampires as well as Chan's thing it overwhelmed me as my power has not been needed for so long." Jimin said.

"Sorry." I said. Feeling guilty.

"I know you are feeling guilty but you did nothing wrong. I don't want you to feel bad as I am fine now." Jimin said.

"Okay." I said, I gave Jimin a hug and felt him going on his toes and back down a few times. 

"I am reading you are excited.” I said.

“Very. Do you want to cuddle?” Jimin asked.

“Maybe later. Not in a cuddly mood as I am wide awake.” I said, making Jimin nod his head.

I held Jimin’s hand and that made him smile. He kissed the back of my hand and we left to where the others were.

I overheard Jin talking with the others and I had no idea I caused that much emotion when I ran. I let Yoongi take me to my room and the bed was very comfortable. I asked if he could stay with me so Yoongi climbed onto the bed with me and I fell asleep cuddling him.

I was awake for a few minutes then heard the door open. I heard Namjoon’s voice calling for Yoongi but felt bad for ignoring him so I responded. I then felt my chest was heavy. I looked and saw something white and fluffy and I freaked out.

I immediately thought of what Jin said so I wanted to make Jin feel better and also because I wanted to hug Jin. Being cuddled by Jin helped a lot as well as knowing that the white fluffy thing I saw was Yoongi as his power is turning into a cat.

It was later on and I moved to Yoongi to start making him feel better. I gave his cheeks a few pecks and heard gasps around me. I felt Yoongi’s arms go around my waist holding me closer which made me feel better. I fell asleep but felt being moved then placed onto a bed.

I woke up again as I lost my heat source. I pouted and looked about to see Namjoon and Yoongi moving around quietly as they were trying not to wake me. 

"What are you both doing?" I asked which startled them.

"Getting ready quietly to not wake you." Yoongi said.

"We obviously didn't do a good job." Namjoon said.

"You guys were really quiet as I thought I was left alone. I woke up as I lost the warmth from a person." I said.

"Oh. I am sorry." Yoongi said, smiling slightly.

"Get your clothes ready and put them on the chair." I said getting comfortable on the bed.

"What?" Yoongi asked.

"I wanna see your cat form and make up for what happened. I also want to meet your cat form properly." I said.

"Okay." Yoongi said getting his clothes together.

"May I join you?" Namjoon asked.

"Of course." I said.

Namjoon got into the bed and put his arm around my shoulders. I smiled and pecked his cheek which made me see his dimples. I cuddled into Namjoon feeling the warmth I missed.

"Meow." I heard. I looked to see a white cat on the end of the bed.

"Is that Yoongi?" I asked.

"Yes. His cat's name is Salt." Namjoon said.

"Cute. Come here Salt." I said softly.

I put my hand out and Salt came to me sniffing my hand. After getting my scent it must have clicked I'm his last mate as he was all over me which made me giggle.

"He has done this with everyone who he has found as his mate. It lets other vampires who have his ability to smell him so they know the person who has his scent on them is mated to a vampire. He is very cute." Namjoon said.

"I am sorry for moving you so abruptly. I was scared and wasn't expecting to see you." I said petting him.

"He said it's okay as it's his fault. He should have waited but was too excited to meet you." Namjoon said.

"You know what Yoongi is saying?" I asked.

"Yoongi and Salt. I only know what Salt is thinking when Yoongi changes into that form but even in that form I can know what Yoongi is thinking. When Yoongi is in his natural form I can only understand his thoughts and only his." Namjoon said.

"I wanna hear about your power next please." I said.

"Maybe later as you need sleep. Jin will also punish me for keeping you up too long so have a good sleep Kook." Namjoon said and I smiled.

"Goodnight Namjoon." I said and pecked his cheek again. 

"Goodnight Salt." I said and pecked the top of his head. I heard him purring which I was happy with. I snuggled into Namjoon's body with Salt on my chest and stomach and the three of us went to sleep fairly quickly. I did at least.