Chapter 20

Yoongi Point Of View

I am happy we are getting there with Kookie. It has taken a few months for Kookie to call us friends but it is still progress. We were all in the living room with Kookie sleeping, resting his head on Namjoon’s shoulder in his lap. I turned back and cuddled into them as well.

“I am hoping to ask you something and I hope Kookie doesn’t wake up.” Jhope said.

“Okay.” I said.

“Are you okay with me turning Kookie if he wants to be turned and is okay with me doing it?” Jhope asked.

“Yes.” I said.

“I don’t mind.” Namjoon said softly.

“What do the other two think?” I asked.

“I asked Jimin and he knows he couldn’t handle turning someone and if I am wanting to do it then he is fine with that. Tae on the other hand wants to do it.” Jhope said.

“Did he say his reasoning?” Jin asked, playing with Jhope’s hair.

“Jimin said it’s because Tae is only older than Kookie and wants to have a strong relationship with him which I understand. I also think there is more to it but I am not sure.” Jhope said.

“I know you wanted to turn Tae and never got the chance so I am more than happy for you to turn Kookie as it’s usually the older ones who do it.” I said.

“I am doing it and that's final.” We heard. We looked to see Tae standing at the door staring at the position Kookie is in with Namjoon and I.

“No you aren't, we all need to talk about it together and I am saying when Kookie isn’t here we can talk about it then.” Jin said.

“Says the one who has agreed to let Jhope do it without asking Jimin or I if we want to do it.” Tae said annoyed.

“More attitude and you won’t be.” I warned Tae.

“We knew Jimin wouldn’t as he prefers to be the one to help throughout the transformation. Like when he was there for you to cuddle with and to drink from. We knew Jimin would want to do the same with Kookie.” Jin said.

“We didn’t think you would want to do it as you haven’t said. Jhope has said when it was you but never did it. It’s only fair for Jhope to do it as he has asked first.” Namjoon said while gently moving his fingers on Kookie’s thigh.

“Tickly.” Kookie whined while being sleepy trying to stop Namjoon’s hands.

“It feels good, no?” Namjoon teased a little.

“Yes but not what you are doing. It’s making me go tingly.” Kookie said.

“Good to know.” Namjoon whispered and pecked Kookie’s cheek and I laughed a little.

“Why are you all red Kookie?” Jin asked.

“Namjoons fault.” Kookie whined.

“Yoonie.” Kookie said.

“Yea Kook?” I asked.

“Want to cuddle you please.” Kookie said shyly.

“Of course. Come here.” I said and Kookie moved and turned around so he would be leaning on his other side then sat on my lap.

“You are so cuddly.” I said and tightened my grip on him.

“You can cuddle me anytime.” Kookie said, then pecked my cheek.

“I want to do it and I am fighting for it. Even if I do it when he isn’t expecting it.” Tae said.

“Do what?” Kookie asked.

“You don’t need to worry.” I said quietly.

“You will not do such a thing Taehyung. I am warning you.” Jin said. I felt Kookie sink into me and Namjoon picked up on it.

“Let's not do this now.” Namjoon said.

“Why? Because everyone has made a decision and I am left out. How is that FAIR!” Tae yelled and I felt Kookie flinch.

“We will talk about it later as it’s not the right time and way into the future.” Jhope said.

“Says the one that has the go ahead from everyone and guess what. I DON’T AGREE.” Tae yelled.

“ENOUGH TAEHYUNG!” Namjoon yelled and that scared Kookie. He got up and ran out but no one noticed as Jin, Jhope and Namjoon were looking at Tae and no one else.

‘Probably going to find Jimin.’ I thought.

“You are being a brat you know.” I said finally.

“How so?” Tae asked.

“You knew we would have another mate and we told you that it could take a while, which you were fine with because you just wanted our last mate to be healthy and happy. What you're doing right now isn’t doing what you said a long time ago.” I said sitting up.

“Times change. He is our last mate and it would strengthen my bond with him as he will go to you guys more as you are all older. It makes sense for me to be the one to do it.” Tae said.

“It doesn’t. He will go to you and Jimin as you are both the youngest and closest to his age. You went to Jimin more than any of us. We have all gone to the person closest to our age and Kookie will do the exact same.” I said.

“You are using the excuse that Kookie will go to the older ones and if you keep behaving the way you are, he will go to everyone but you.” Jhope said, getting annoyed.

“Or worse. He could reject us because of you and he might just want to be friends or may not want us in his life because of you.” Namjoon said.

This went on for I don’t know how long. I was starting to get a headache and finally Jimin came and stopped Tae. Tae respects Jimin a lot and does what he is told. I was calm knowing Kookie has been with Jimin. Jimin also said exactly why Tae wants to turn Kookie and I saw Jhope and Jin’s eyes widen while Namjoon’s jaw dropped.

Kookie came and went straight to Jimin as I said he would go to the ones closest to his age. He is also going to Jimin because we are all arguing. Kookie went away after making Jimin blush but made Tae angry. 

“Why is Kookie with everyone and giving you all pecks on the cheek when I get nothing.” Tae said annoyed.

“Maybe because we haven’t made him upset and we know we need to go at his pace.” Namjoon said, getting up.

“I know you and Kookie will be close just like you and Jimin but you are ruining it by your behaviour.” Jin said.

We all left Tae in the living room to think about his behaviour. Jin and Jhope began to start dinner preparations but also to make us all a snack. Namjoon went out into the garden probaby to calm down so I went upstairs to see how Kookie is doing.

I knocked on the door but didn’t get an answer. I did it again and still didn’t get an answer. I gently opened the door and poked my head into the room to see Jimin on his back with Kookie cuddling him. I can only see their hair which is really cute. I closed the door and went over to them. 

Jimin had his arms around Kookie while Kookie’s head was on Jimn’s chest and one of his hands was resting on Jimin’s stomach. I took a picture and a video and zoomed in on Kookie’s pout as it was adorable. I blushed as I saw Jimin staring at me.

“Join us or leave.” Jimin said and repositioned himself making Kookie whine.

“Join you.” I said softly and went over to the other side of the bed. 

“Send me what you took before getting into bed.” Jimin said, looking at me.

“Why before?” I asked.

“You love beds as well as sleep so I know when you get in here and are in a comfy position it will take a few minutes before you're asleep.” Jimin said smiling.

“You know me so well.” I said and chuckled. 

I sent Jimin the picture and video and got into bed after I took off my shoes and zipper. I got into bed and back hugged Kookie. I moaned softly as Kookie backed into me. Kookie's ass is right against my dick and it's so tempting.