Chapter 47

Taehyung Point Of View

Everyone was shocked and surprised by what Kookie did. Lots of vampires wouldn't accept their mate to do what Kookie did. Jimin cried a little after Kookie left because he was so touched. We stayed in the house for a little while and then left to go hunting for a little bit.

We were out for 4 hours hunting and it was nice being together but there were two pieces missing which would have made it even better if they were here.

"Is everyone feeling okay?" Namjoon asked.

"Feel full but other than that I am fine." Jhope said and hugged Namjoon tightly.

"Jimin isn't." Yoongi said. As he finished we all turned and saw Jimin collapse into Yoongi’s arms.

"Lets go to the garden at the house and hopefully Jimin will wake up." Namjoon said.

I helped Yoongi get Jimin into a position and he carried him. After an hour of sitting Jimin woke up in Namjoon’s arms while Jhope and I cuddled Yoongi who was fast asleep.

"You okay Jimin?" I said softly.

"Yea. Save to say Jin went the whole way with Kookie." Jimin said.

"How do you know?" Jhope questioned.

"When Tae went the whole way with Namjoon the first time I got like this. It's a build of Jin and Kookie’s emotions and feelings. As I have the power of knowing people's emotions it affects me." Jimin said.

"Does it happen all the time when any of us are intimate?" Yoongi asked sleepily.

"No. I get a feeling of security and happiness and I know that is because two of my mates are being intimate. It's only the first time when our new mate gets intimate with one of us I feel it more. It could be different as Kookie is our last mate but when Kookie mates with everyone else I will be able to feel it like what I did with Tae, just not as strong as the very first time." Jimin said.

"Does it happen when I got turned?" I asked.

"Yes but it's not as extreme as this. I just feel whole and I can understand your feelings and emotions better. I will get more connected when Kookie gets turned as I did for you Tae." Jimin said.

"Let's go to sleep and hopefully have a sore but happy Kookie and a very relaxed and happy Jin." Jhope said.

We made our way into the house and to our beds. I stayed with Namjoon while Jhope, Jimin and Yoongi stayed together. Namjoon and I got ready for bed then cuddled. I woke up laying on Jhope’s body. I put my head up to find Jimin on Namjoon’s chest with Salt in between the four of us.

“I miss something?” I asked myself.

“We woke up first and came to Namjoon and yourself as it was early. You felt new people coming on the bed and cuddled into me." Jhope said softly.

“Ahh. How did you three sleep?” I asked.

“Good. Jimin was really clingy but I know when his powers get to much like yesterday he is usually clingy. Want to head down and get breakfast?” Jhope asked.

“Of course.” I said.

Jhope and I got up from bed. Still in our pj’s we made our way downstairs but heard Namjoon and Jimin coming down as well. I turned to see Namjoon carrying Salt. Salt is small for a fully grown cat but looks even smaller in Namjoon’s arms.

“I got up early with Kookie and made breakfast. You guys enjoy it as we have already eaten. Meet you in the living room.” Jin said reading the note left on the table.

We ate and Salt came onto my lap for the whole time. Namjon and Jhope cleaned the dishes while Jimin cleaned the table as I sat on my ass with Salt on my lap. When everything was done we made our way to the living room where Jin said they would be.

“How long have they been sleeping for?” Jimin asked.

“It’s 9am now and he said they were up early so maybe for a few hours.” Namjoon said.

“Let's sit and watch TV. They will wake up when they are ready.” Jhope said.

“I am waking them up now. I am wanting Kookie cuddles." I said.

“Don’t or you could die by Jin.” Yoongi said after changing back.

“Why would he kill me? The only people that live here are his mates.” I said, confused.

“Jin has bonded with Kookie in the sense of being intimate with him. Jin will be more protective over him now. Only for a couple of days as it will wear off. Jhope will be the same when he turns Kookie.” Yoongi answered.

“That's stupid.” I said.

“It has happened with all of us. Not so much with Namjoon as he was born a vampire. We aren't aware when it’s happening to us and because it’s happening to someone else you are more aware.” Jhope said.

“Can we cuddle Kookie?” Jimin asked.

“We can but Jin will be near. I.e beside Kookie. It may be worse as Kookie is still human so Jin will be even more protective. When you and Jimin were intimate for the first time you guys were also turned. In a few days it will be back to normal but Jin will be more protective in general as he has that bond we don’t and we will one day.” Namjoon said.

“We will get bonded with him after he turns as we are all connected so that will help us.” Jimin said.

“Fine.” I said and sat down.

It had been a few more hours and I was dozing on and off to sleep. I heard movement and sounds but I stayed still as I was comfortable cuddling against Namjoon.

"Cuddle Kookie for me as I need the bathroom." Jin said to someone.

"Get Tae to do it. He had wanted to cuddle Kookie all day." I heard Yoongi say.

"He is asleep and I don't want to wake him. He can cuddle him later."Jin said.

I heard Kookie whimper because of the moving around but settled down. I fell asleep again a little upset I couldn't cuddle Kookie.

"Tae?" I heard.

"What?" I mumbled out.

"Go to the bathroom to find Kookie." I heard and I became more awake.

"Why?" I asked.

"You wanted to cuddle him right. He is having a bath and wants company. We thought of you." Jimin said.

I got up and ran to each bathroom. I finally found him. I stripped off and brought new clothes in with me. I made noise just so Kookie knew I was there.

"How are you feeling babe?" I asked softly.

"Good. Sore but I know thats to be expected." Kookie said.

"Joining?" Kookie added, with his arms out for me.

"If you want me to." I said smiling.

Kookie moved inthe tub so I could get in behind him. I put my hands on his waist and gently moved him back so he was sitting in between my legs.

For a little while I had Kookie in my arms chilling in the bath. I pampered Kookie by washing his hair and body as well as giving him pecks along his neck and collarbone.

"I wanna do this more. Feels good." Kookie said softly then went to sleep.

After a little more I got help from Jin who took Kooki3 to dry and change him. I made it to the living room and cuddled Jhope and had a lovely movie night. Again.