Chapter 9

Jungkook Point of View

I woke up and found myself tucked into Chan's body. I smiled as this hasn't happened since I was very young. I am starting to feel like I have my brother back but I know it will go away.

I went for a shower after gently getting out of bed. I checked my phone and had messages from Jin so I would wait and reply after my shower. I shampooed and conditioned my hair then washed my body. I also cleaned my face.

I put on moisturiser and then headed downstairs after putting on clothes and doing the rest of my skin care routine. My dad was at the dining table reading a paper while my mum was making delicious food.

“What are you making mum?” I asked and hugged her from behind.

“Bacon, eggs, sausages and potato scones.” Mum said.

“Yummy. Can I have some coffee?” I asked.

“Of course, son.” Dad said.

“Would you like me to make you another one?” I asked. I turned around and saw my dad with his bunny smile which I got from him.

“Yes please son.” dad said.

I giggled and began to make my dad another coffee with my first one. I also made a tea for my mum which she pecked my cheek for as a thank you. I began to eat as Chan was still sleeping. I was halfway through eating until a grumpy Chan entered the dining room.

“Your phone has been blowing up and destroying my sleep so tell whoever it was thank you very much.” Chan said, sitting down and began to eat his breakfast.

I began to look on my phone and saw 10 text messages that are unread from Jin. I read them and excused myself as I also have homework which I didn’t do yesterday. I got all my homework out on my desk and had everything set out ready to begin. I layed down on my bed and began to text Jin.

Chat names are - 

Jin - Worldwide Handsome 

Yoongi - Sleepy

Jhope - Sunshine

Namjoon Smarty Pants

Jimin - Mochi

Taehyung - Strawberry Lover

Jungkook - Kookie

The texts - 

Jin - Worldwide Handsome 
“Jungkook, I hope you aren’t ignoring me as I would be upset if you are.”

Jungkook - Kookie
“I am not ignoring you.”

Jin - Worldwide Handsome 
“I am glad. How are you feeling?”

Jungkook - Kookie
“I am okay. I feel stupid mostly. I hope Jhope is feeling okay.”

Jin - Worldwide Handsome 
“He was upset after you left but it was more because he was worried about you.”

Jungkook - Kookie
“Oh. I am sorry for everything I caused.”

Jin - Worldwide Handsome 
“It’s okay Jungkook. I kinda got the feeling that you are nervous around new people. Chan also helped last night as I talked to him when I was trying to reach you.”

Jungkook - Kookie
“I hope Chan was nice and said nice things about me. If he didn’t, I may need to tell his boyfriend.”

Jin - Worldwide Handsome 
“Naughty are we?”