Chapter 59

Jin Point Of View

It's been two years since Ni-ki explained to Kookie about mind compulsion and everything involved with it. Ni-ki and Sunghoon have introduced their other mates to Kookie as well as telling them about Kookie's possible power. Kookie is now friends with them all and enjoys playing with them as they do basketball, football (soccer) and other games as well.

All of us except for Jimin and Taehyung as well as Kookie have been keeping an eye on our borders as we haven't been here for a very long time and we have a friend that is annoying. She wanted to be our last mate so tried absolutely everything she could to make that happen but it didn't work as all of us explained to her that is not how it works with mates.

We have been taking turns in going out to hunt but also to try and make sure she doesn't cross as Jimin and Taehyung will know. Kookie won't as he is still a new vampire but he will not feel at ease.

It took a while for Kookie to agree with us to go to Ni-ki's and Sunghoons house for the day as it gets him out of the house and he can explore someplace new. We need Taehyung here as he is our shield but Jimin can get bad because of our emotions. Jimin will be able to pick up on our emotions but it won't be as strong the further away he is.

Kookie and Jimin are away so we are having a massive clean up by tidying everything and cleaning everything. Floors got brushed and mopped for the hardwood flooring and the carpets got hoovered and deep cleaned. New bedding and sheets were put onto the beds as well as cleaning the tops of the chest of drawers and things. The only two rooms we didn't clean were Jimin's room that he makes stuff in and the room where Kookie's nest is.

It had been a good 5 hours of non-stop cleaning as it's not been done for a while. We also got rid of food that was out of date and made a new list so in a few days we can get new groceries. We are laying down relaxing on the grass in the garden as it lets the carpets dry and before I knew it Yoongi was up as the fastest I have ever seen him, transformed into his cat form and bolted away somewhere.

"Someone is in our borders." Tae said as he could feel his power coming forward.

"Yoongi is telling me it's who we were trying to avoid coming in." Namjoon said.

Everyone used their vamp speed to get to where Yoongi was to see him hissing in defence mode swiping at Alice.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Wanted to try another time." Alice said while staring at Yoongi.

"Why is he like this? I was your favourite at one point." Alice said to Yoongi who is now Salt. She wishes she was Salt's favourite.

"You were our friend but that stopped when you kept making moves on us. Especially Jimin and Tae when they were new vampires as they were vulnerable. You are a vampire yourself, you know how mates work." Namjoon said with Tae behind him and his arms wrapped around Namjoon's left arm.

"Why can't you give in. You all have been waiting for your last mate for how long? He isn't coming so as I am here you guys can feel complete." Alice said with a smile making all of us throw up a little in our mouths.

"That. Is. NOT HOW IT WORKS!. HOW MANY TIMES DO WE NEED TO TELL YOU TO GET IT INTO YOUR THICK SKULL!! I yelled absolutely frustrated and pissed off.

"Easy there tiger." Alice said, smirking. Yoongi hissed.

"Step back a little." Namjoon whispered and we all took a few steps back from Alice.

I kept arguing with Alice which it felt like forever and Yoongi got so angry he changed into his human form. I all of a sudden got the feeling of Tae's power. He is protecting us but I have no idea what he is protecting us from. The rest of us looked at each other flabbergasted as to what was happening now not paying attention to Alice.