Chapter 60 (18+)

Namjoon Point Of View

Since knowing Alice was on our territory I got a weird feeling from Jimin. As he was far away I couldn't really understand what he was thinking but I do know is he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Also adoration I could see but that was it and now I know why.

Kookie was beautiful in his panther form which I haven't heard that was a thing that could happen. We are all a little shocked. One because our mate was a big muscular panther but the other is that he used his other power.

It’s been 2 days since what happened. After what happened Jhope took Kookie and Yoongi followed him in his cat form, probably wanting cuddles. I was in my library looking for things that have powers of cats turning into bigger animals like what happened with Kookie.

I was so into the books that I didn't notice I wasn't alone anymore. I soon felt arms around my shoulders and a head gently placed onto mine. I took a deep breath as I realised it was Kookie.

“You okay baby?” I asked.

Kookie responded by shaking his head no.

“You need to tell me, baby. I can't help you if you don't-” I was cut off by Kookie’s lips.

“I am needy.” Kookie whispered, then bit my ear gently.

“I. Want. You.” Kookie said in my other ear and bit it playfully again.

“What you want you must have.” I said smiling.

I put away the books I was looking at and put them to one side of the table. I turned around and found Kookie smiling shyly at me. I smiled and gently took Kookie’s hand and brought him so his back was facing the table.

I held his neck and made him look up at me. His eyes hold so much love and affection as well as he trusts and feels safe with all of us. I pecked his lips a few times before properly kissing him. I felt Kookie's hands go to my waist and held my t-shirt tightly.

“I might be rough.” I warned.

“Go ahead. I want it rough.” Kookie said into my ear then sucked just underneath my ear.

I grabbed Kookie by his waist then put him onto the table. I removed his top then attacked his neck which made him moan. I took my top off and felt Kookie’s hands on my chest and abs. I hummed and brought Kookie closer.

I felt Kookie's hands go from my chest to the waistband of my trousers. I smiled into the kiss and let Kookie do what he wanted. He pulled me closer by the waistband of my trousers and pulled them down. I stepped out of them and pulled Kookie closer to me.

I lifted Kookie off the table to pull his trousers down then placed him back onto it. I kissed him full of hunger and passion. The more we kiss the more I crave for him. I pushed Kookie so he was laying on the table and got onto the table on top of him. He moaned out as I grinded against Kookies crotch. I smirked.

“I know you want me Kook and I am craving for you more because of it.” I said.

“Well. Satisfy yourself if I am able to do that for you.” Kookie said then wrapped his arms around my waist.

I sucked on his neck and collarbone hard to make bright red and purple hickeys. I moved down his body with my lips and all I heard was Kookie moaning and whining. I grabbed Kookie's hand and placed it on my crotch. I groaned.

“What you doing?” I heard outside. I was still kissing Kookie as I didn’t want him to panic or get embarrassed.

“I want Kookie time. Jhope and Yoongi hogged him for two days, now it's my turn.” Jimin whined.

“Oh fuck.” Kookie moaned out.

“Right now. You are. MINE!” I said possessively and created another hickey on his left side of his body.

“He wants Namjoon right now. We can have Kookie time tomorrow. I also think Namjoon wants Kookie time.” Tae whispered.

“You both know how vampires feel when they are with their mate and there is a possibility of their mate being taken away. Let's go.” Yoongi said.

“Sorry Jhope and I hogged Kookie. I was feeling clingy and I know Jhope was so worried about him and he did turn him so he will have a strong connection to him.” Yoongi added. I heard them walking away.

“I wouldn’t do it on the table as it may hold you both while kissing but not for the action.” Yoongi thought which I heard because of my power.

I grabbed Kookie from the table and used my speed to get us to my sofa which is in the library. Kookie pulled my boxers down while I did the same to him. I felt Kookie kissing me hungrily which I liked as it means he wants me just as much as I want him. Kookie spat on my dick and rubbed his hand up and down to lubricate it.

He turned around and put his knees on the sofa so he could lean on the back of the sofa. He shaked his ass a little and I growled.

“Don’t tease me.” I said then spanked Kookie’s ass.

“Stick it in. I can’t wait any more.” Kookie whined out.

“It will hurt.” I said, worried.

“It hurts now. Please Joonie.” Kookie whined out.

I placed my hands on either side of his waist. I lined up and gently pushed into Kookie’s hole which was so tight and warm. When I put my dick into Kookie’s hole so far it just slid the rest of the way.

“Oh yeah.” Kookie moaned.

I caressed his waist while Kookie adjusted. Kookie then pushed into me which I got the message of he was ready. I placed both hands onto Kookie’s that were on the top of the back of the sofa and intertwined our fingers. I moved a little and all I heard was Kookie hissing, whining and moaning.

After a few minutes of going at a slow steady pace I speed up. I was groaning as Kookie is so tight. Kookie is fully leaning on the back of the sofa while I now pound into him. I kissed around his shoulder and as he was about to cum I stopped.

“FUCK!” Kookie whined out.

“You're so tight baby.” I whispered into his ear.

I lifted Kookie up so he was lying on his stomach fully on the sofa. I got on top of him and went inside him again making us both moan. I started thrusting straight away. I was growling and getting more possessive over him. I was thrusting so fast I am surprised the sofa is still standing. I started kissing and sucking his neck more as well as around his shoulders and back. Kookie was really close as he kept making noises of moaning and whining but the good kind of whining.

“Gonna cum.” Kookie said quietly.

“Cum baby.” I said and we both came at the same time.

I went onto my side and Kookie followed. There was a blanket so Kookie got it and placed it on us. I wrapped my arms around Kookie and we fell asleep with me still deeply inside him.

Author Note - Sorry the 18+ things are rubbish as I am not good at them. I want to get better but don’t know how.