Chapter 43 (Little 18+)

Jimin Point Of View

Kookie has been 18 for about 4 and a half months now. We are all excited as now Kookie wants to do things with us. Namjoon took him on a date and he was clingy with him for days which upset some of us.

I have noticed he has been shy a lot more. I have also noticed randomly he will get up and leave suddenly. We are currently having a movie night. Kookie was cuddled into Jin quite happily.

A scene came on and I watched Kookie closely. He stopped looking around, his cheeks got pink and also his breathing changed. I finally picked up the pieces and I was about to say something when Kookie just got up and left.

"I will see what's wrong." I said and left after making sure Salt was comfortable as Yoongi is in cat form.

I got up to the room and gently opened the door. I did that a few times as I have no idea where Kookie went. I eventually found him in my room.

"Baby?" I asked.

"Close and lock the door." He said.

"Okay. What's wrong though?" I asked while doing what he said.

"I have a problem and it won't go away no matter what I try." Kookie said while being hidden under the duvet.

"Whatever it is we can help, I can help." I said going over and sitting on the bed.

"It's embarrassing." Kookie whined.

"Nothing you do or feel is embarrassing, it's a part of life. Hopefully one day you won't feel embarrassed about anything and come to us easily." I said.

"Promise you won't laugh or make fun of me." Kookie said then stuck his pinky out.

"I promise. Tell me what's wrong." I said after placing my pinky to Kookies for a pinky swear.

He removed the covers to grab my hand. He placed it over his crotch while using the other hand to cover his eyes. I felt something hard and I realised now why he was embarrassed.

"Are you hard?" I asked to double check.

"Yes. Can you help me?" Kookie asked.

"I've been waiting for this baby. Do you know how you  wanna do it." I asked.

"Not really. I know what happens but don't know myself how I want it to happen. All I know is I want to kiss you a lot during." Kookie said.

"You're getting me excited baby. I will help you first and I would like you to help me after." I said.

"Okay. You're leading." Kookie said.

"You bet your cute ass, I am leading." I said, excited.

I stood up and took my trousers off so I was just in my boxers with my top on. I saw Kookies eyes widen, then our eyes met. I smirked.

"Let me." I said to Kookie.

"Okay." Kookie said shyly.

I went closer to him and gently kissed him. He hummed and placed his hands onto my face.

"You're in good hands baby. If you wanna moan then do it as you don't need to be shy with me." I said then sucked his neck.

I gently moved my hands down Kookie's body until they got to the waistband of his trousers. Kookie looked away but I smiled and took off his trousers.

I kissed his thighs which made him gasp. I kissed up both thighs then went onto going up his body so I could reach his lips that was my last destination.

"Do you wanna take it out or will I. I want you to be comfortable." I whispered against his ear then went back to kissing his neck.

"Already out." Kookie moaned and took my hand to direct me to his very hard on.

"Good boy." I said again and pecked all over his face which caused giggling.

I went onto my side so I could place my arm under Kookie’s head to which Kookie moved closer to me and the other on Kookie’s tummy.

"We are going to do the handjob first as I can kiss you all you want but if I'm doing a blowjob I can't because my mouth won't be where yours is. If you want to stop or it's too much, tell me by putting your hand on mine and I will stop." I said, making Kookie nod his head.

"Kiss me." Kookie said, taking my top in his hands.

I took my free hand to hold his face so I could kiss him. Kookie let out a hum and I trailed my hand down from his cheek all the way down his body to reach where he desperately wanted.

I gently grabbed his hard on and began to move my hand slowly up and down. Kookie gasped and pulled away from the kiss.

"Keep going." Kookie moaned out and it gave me the go ahead to go a little faster.

"Tummy hurts." Kookie whined out after 10 minutes.

"It's okay. You are going to release and will feel better. Trust me." I said against his neck.

I sucked his neck hard to try and distract him which work. Kookie's moans got louder and I'm sure the others will be suspicious so I'm hoping Namjoon will come up, hear my thoughts and go away as it's my time with Kookie.

"God that felt good." Kookie said softly.

I laid down, letting him catch his breath. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of having Kookie cum because of me. And being the first to do it. I was in my thoughts and suddenly wasn't as I felt a weight on me.

"Kookie?" I asked.

"Shh. Let me. I really want to." Kookie whispered.

"Fine but I can't go further than this okay." I said, placing my hands on Kookie’s thighs.

“Fine.” Kookie said.

He attacked my neck with his mouth while he started to grind on my crotch. I moaned out then grabbed onto Kookie. After a while I was going to cum but he stopped. He went down to my crotch and put my dick in his mouth and continued at the same speed he was grinding against me.

“Oh fuck yea.” I moaned.

“Yummy.” Kookie mumbled, swallowing my cum.

“Let's have a nap.” I said sleepily.

“What about you giving me a blowjob?” Kookie asked.

“I can later. I haven’t had a blowjob in a while so I need to rest.” I said.

“You ever want a blowjob then you can come find me.” Kookie said, cuddling into my body.

“You bet I am baby.” I said, pecking his head.

“Can I ask something quickly?” Kookie asked.

“Of course.” I responded.

“Will the others taste different from you?” Kookie asked.

“Sleep.” I said flabbergasted.

“Awww. Okay.” Kookie said. He cuddled up against me after pulling a blanket over us. Soon we both fell asleep.

Author Note - Later on in the story Enhypen members come and Jake has the same power as Yoongi and Jungkook but instead of changing into a cat he changes into a puppy. I cant think of a name and i would like you guys to help me with it. please comment names would really help me.