Chapter 26

Jhope Point Of View

When I woke up I felt weird. I pushed the feeling down and got ready for the day. Namjoon and Jimin kept giving me glances throughout the day but I ignored them.

It was coming up to dinner time and I was surprised Kookie asked to cook and Jin let him. I went to the kitchen and was confused he wasn't there. He came in a few minutes after me and he was shocked I was there.

My mind went hazy and wasn't sure what was happening. I knew it was selfish wanting to be Kookie's first kiss as well as to turn him but I really want to know what it is like to kiss him.

I realised what was wrong when I got thrown out the kitchen and heard it lock. I saw someone come to me and heard them shout for Namjoon. I was leaning against the wall with my eyes closed.

"Jhope?" Tae said.

"Open your eyes baby." Namjoon said and I shook my head no.

"Fine." Tae said.

I felt hands go onto my checks and pulled my head up. I soon felt lips on mine and I melted. I grabbed at the person's waist and kissed back immediately.

"Let me see your eyes, baby." Tae said against my ear.

I looked at him and he gasped. He turned me around and I saw Namjoon’s eyes widen.

"Lets go hunting. You will feel better." Namjoon said and I followed him out with Tae behind me.

"Jin" Tae said.

"Yip." Jin replied.

"Namjoon, Jhope and I are going hunting as Jhope needs it. In a little while someone talk to Kookie. Be back soon." Tae said.

"Okay." Jin said and put his hand on my head and moved my hair a little.

We got out and I used my vamp speed and began to hunt with Tae and Namjoon a few feet behind me. I lay down after a while to get myself back to normal again. I felt so much better and soon felt Tae and Namjoon beside me.

“Want to tell us what happened with Kookie?” Tae said with his head on my shoulder.

“I messed up.” I said.

“If you want to cry then cry. It’s okay.” Namjoon said.

I changed positions and placed my head on Tae’s lap with my legs over Namjoon’s thigh’s. I cried. I let my thoughts replay what happened and Namjoon picked up on them.

“It’s okay baby. Kookie still doesn’t know much about vampires. We just need to explain to him what happened. I am also sure he didn’t mean what he said, he probably said it as he was scared.” Namjoon said, lightly running his fingers up and down my legs.

“We can see how he is when we get back. Namjoon or I can talk to him.” Tae said.

“Thank you.” I whispered.

We walked back home with me in the middle, holding hands with two of my mates. I felt better and I also realised that what Kookie was saying was true. The six of us haven’t been very coupley because Kookie is with us and we don’t want to make him uncomfortable.

We got home and heard Yoongi say dinner was ready. We came in with me being last but I was hurt seeing Kookie pull Jin to sit with him as Jimin was already in the other seat beside him. I smelled something I never before and I was intrigued.

“What is this?” I asked, smiling.

“Food that none of us have had.” Jin said and pecked Kookie’s cheek which made him blush.

“Sorry if it isn’t good.” Kookie said.

“Where have I seen this recipe before?” Namjoon asked.

“I hope I don’t get into trouble when I tell you.” Kookie said quietly.

“You won’t. I promise.” Namjoon said, sitting across from him.

“When you explained about the books and everything it really touched me. So I had a thought.” Kookie said.

“It’s cute.” Yoongi said.

“How do you know what he has done?” Jimin asked.

“Putting the pieces together.” Yoongi said.

“Anyway. After asking about making dinner I went to your library and looked at a few recipe books and realised the system Jin, Yoongi and yourself have so I picked one of the recipes with your colour on it and kinda found the easiest one but also one that looked really nice.” Kookie said.

“Wow. Umm you didn’t need to do that.” Namjoon said speechless.

“I wanted to. I know Jin banned you from cooking in the kitchen so I wanted to help in what you told me. Even if it isn’t good.” Kookie said.

“It will be good because you made it. If you haven't cooked before it always tastes wrong but it happens when you cook for the first time. Feed me.” Namjoon said, then opened his mouth after finishing walking to Kookie while he was talking.

“I can’t.” Kookie said.

“Please.” Namjoon said.

“Fine.” Kookie said and took a little of the food from his plate with his fork and gave it to Namjoon while the rest of us watched.

“You have never cooked before?” Namjoon asked while eating.

“Not alone. My brother always helped as I was ‘too young’ to be left in the kitchen myself. That was a time before it changed." Kookie said.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Doesn’t matter. Begiun eating everyone.” Kookie said and began to eat.

“It’s very good so your brother should leave you in charge of the kitchen more often.” Namjoon said, then pecked Kookie’s cheek.

“I can hope but in my experience hope is for suckers. It won’t be happening again as it hasn’t happened for a long time." Kookie said.

“Let's change the subject. How has school been going?” I asked Kookie as I could tell he was getting upset.

“FUCK!” Kookie yelled and ran out.

“I will take his food to him. You all enjoy. I shall be back.” Jimin said.

“Let me. Please.” I said.

“Fine but if he comes to me crying you will be dealing with me.” Jimin said, staring at me.

“I will be good.” I said.