Chapter 45

Jungkook Point Of View

I am now 19. I Feel my life is flying by. I have been thinking of letting them all taste my blood at the same time. I have asked a few of them and it's always the same response which is we will discuss when it's time.

We are watching a movie and I chose Inside Out. It was finished so I left Namjoon and cuddled up to Jhope. Jimin was getting more popcorn and Jin was getting us drinks.

"Can I ask a serious question?" I asked.

"Of course baby." Jhope said and pecked my forehead.

"I am being serious when I ask. How would you guys want to drink my blood? I know only one can do it and I'm wanting to know your thoughts so I can see if there is one I prefer for the first time." I said

"I prefer the neck but I'm happy to sit this one out as many humans don't like it being their neck as it's a weird sensation but also you being vulnerable." Taehyung said.

"I feel it's more who you will be more comfortable with for your first time Kookie." Yoongi said.

"All vampires prefer the neck as it's more intimate. It also shows that their mate trusts them to show their neck. It's really down to who you feel more comfortable with as Yoongi said. We all drink from the others neck as we have done it that way for a long time but we can feed from wrists if we really need to." Jhope said.

"Could I see it as I've never seen that happen?" I asked.

"Sure. Who needs to drink?" Yoongi said.

"Me." Jhope said. I got up.

"I've been around for a long time. I have very good control." Jhope said.

"I went hunting a few days ago so come to me." Tae said.

Jhope got up and went to Tae. He laid down completely and showed his neck to Jhope.

"Good boy." I heard Jhope whisper to Tae and began to feed.

After a few minutes Jhope went limp as well as Tae and I panicked.

"It's okay. This happens. We need to feed from each other regularly as it helps keep our bond strong. They haven't fed from each other in a while so they will be like that for 5 or 10 minutes." Jimin said.

I cuddled into Jimin and began to kiss and suck his neck. He moaned and held me tighter.

"Sorry. Don't know what came over me." I said.

"I do and it's okay." Jin said smiling, as Jimin was in a daze.

It's been a few weeks since the blood drinking convo happened. My brother suspects something but is keeping quiet. For the past few weeks I have been taking my own blood. Crazy, I know but I couldn't choose who could taste my blood first and this is the best way I could think of.

I said I would get coffee and bring it to the house. I'm doing it because I will be putting my blood into the coffee so they can taste it but it won't be too strong for them as they haven't had human blood since Tae was human and that was a long time ago.

I got their coffee and when I was near their house I stopped and began to put my blood into each of their coffees. I gave them a good stir before getting organised and heading the rest of the way.

I got there and saw Namjoon waiting. I gave him 4 of the coffees and we went inside.

"Your coffees have what it says on them. I have a hot chocolate." I said.

We got set up and had another movie night. I was cuddling into Tae. Yoongi took a sip and his eyes turned to a red colour.

"What's wrong with Yoongi?" I asked.

"Our eyes do that when we feed." Tae said.

"Hopefully I will be safe." I whispered.

"What did you put in our coffee?" Yoongi asked.

"You don't like it?" I asked.

"I love it but that isn't the point. What did you put into the coffee?" Yoongi asked and I gulped.

"Can everyone taste it before I say." I said.

"You put your blood in this didn't you." Jimin said, after everyone took a sip.

"Yes. I didnt know who to pick and thought that this was the best way as everyone can try it at the same time. Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"Yes and no." Jhope said.

"It was really sweet what you did and I bet we all understand why you did it this way but its also really dangerous." Namjoon said and I cuddled into him.

"I'm really sorry if I upset any of you." I said and shrunk into Namjoon's body.

"Can we ask how?" Jin said.

"I did it twice or once a week. I made sure to eat and drink plenty as well as not to take too much. Everyone got the same amount." I said.

"Say the other reason for doing it this way." Namjoon said.

"You guys haven't had human blood in a long time. Probably since Tae Tae was human and I know lots of vampires struggle. With that in mind I thought the best way would be to put my blood into something so you can still taste my blood but it isn't overpowering. I thought what I was doing was right but I'm sorry if I was wrong." I said and shrunk into my seat.

"Don't do it again. I and I think everyone else is very appreciative of what you have done but as Namjoon said it's really dangerous and we couldn't live if something happened to you." Jimin said.

"Okay." I said.

I stayed quiet the rest of the night and when the movie was over I said I would take a shower and head to bed as I am tired.

I took a relaxing shower and felt better. I put on moisturiser and shaved before doing my skincare routine, brushing my teeth and then I hopped into bed I shall be sharing with Jin.

I was about to get into bed with my long t-shirt from Namjoon’s wardrobe and clean boxers. I had one of my legs on the bed ready to get on it when I felt a presence behind.

Author Note - I do have writers block at the moment so please bear with me. Hope everyone is enjoying the story.