Chapter 8

Jhope Point of View

It was fun meeting our new mate as well as spending time with him and getting to know him. During our talk at the coffee shop I felt a weight on my shoulder. I looked to see Jungkook resting his head on my shoulder sound asleep. I moved a little so he is more comfortable which made him snuggle closer to me. I didn’t need Jimin’s power to understand that everyone was jealous that I was beside Jungkook and I was the shoulder he leaned on to sleep.

“We will have eternity with him. We will all get our chance to have moments with him so relax.” I said.

“Easy for you to say.” Jimin said, pouting.

We made it home with me carrying Jungkook and Yoongi carrying his bag. When I began to move Jungkook would whine and cling onto me so Jin just told me to carry him which I was very happy to do. I went into the spare bedroom and gently set Jungkook on it and quickly got in beside him as he was starting to whine again as he couldn't feel me. 

I was shocked. Jungkook said I was hot. I was even more shocked that he corrected me when he said he told me I was very hot and not just hot. He must have thought I didn’t like it as he left so quickly. A few minutes later I heard someone coming up the stairs.

“Are Jungkook's things here?” Namjoon asked.

“Yes. On the chair.” I said, pointing.

“When Jungkook leaves I want to know what happened as his thoughts are all over the place I can't read them.” Namjoon said then walked out. 

I went to the bathroom then made my way to Jin. He knew what was said and I hope he will comfort me. Jin saw me and whispered into Jimin’s ear as he moved, then Jin opened his arms out and I ran to him. Before I did Tae was going to Jin but before he could Yoongi held him back and sat back down where he was sitting.

“Not you Tae. Cuddle me if you want to cuddle someone.” Yoongi said. Tae nodded and got comfortable cuddling Yoongi.

“I'm sorry.” I choked out and began crying cuddling into Jin's body.

Everyone was alerted and rushed to comfort me. Jimin came behind me and back hugged me while I was cuddling Jin. They stayed quiet while I cried as I usually talk after I cry. After some time I calmed down.

“Can you explain what happened with Jungkook?” Namjoon asked softly.

“Jin was there for a part of it before Jimin came and took him away.” I started.

“I told Jungkook that he was cute when he blushed or was shy and he responded by saying I was very hot. That is when you heard Jin choking because of his drink and Jimin came in. After they left I was trying to start the conversation but I think I scared him or made him think I was uncomfortable or something as he rushed out.” I said then cried again.

“Drink Jhope.” Jin said.

I moved position and began to feed from Jin. Feeding always helps calm me down after I have been crying. When I was done I licked up the bite mark and it healed.

“I will speak to Jungkook on his phone. Everyone needs to be quiet.” Jin said which got nods from everyone.

"Kookie’s phone, Chan speaking." A guy called Chan said that we didn’t recognize his voice.

"Who is Kookie?" Jin asked on the phone.

"Jungkook." Chan said.

"Oh right, this is Jin. I was one of the guys Jungkook was spending time with after his game." Jin said.

"Oh right. What can I help you with?" The Chan guy asked. 

"I was hoping to know that Jungkook got home safely and is okay. I was also hoping to make arrangements to meet Jungkook again." Jin said. All of a sudden we heard crying and a door slamming. The guy took a deep breath and responded.

“Can you phone him later as he is quite upset at the moment. You can text him as he prefers texting over calling. He usually only calls if it’s an emergency or is scared.” The Chan guy said.

“Okay. May I ask who you are?” Jin asked.

“I am Chan. Jungkook’s older brother. I picked Jungkook up at the bus stop.” The guy identified as Chan said.

“Is he okay?” Jin asked.

“Not really. He told me what happened and he thinks he ruined his chance to have friends. Just by him talking about it and what he said he must have been really comfortable with you guys even if you only hung out for a couple hours. Jungkook is a shy person with people he doesn’t know but with family or even with my friends he is the complete opposite.” Chan said.

“Anything we can do?” Jin asked.

“Right now give him a day or two where you guys don’t meet up but you guys can still text him by all means. If you stopped talking it will make him think worse which I don’t want and I hope your friends, boyfriend and yourself don’t want. I need to go as I am making up for lost time with my brother. Hope it gets sorted soon as I know he was comfortable with you guys even though I haven’t met you. Bye.” Chan said then hung up.

“What do we do now?” Tae asked.

“We will sleep and in the morning I will text Jungkook and see how he is. I will ask about a group chat and I will create a new one and add Jungkook in it so we can all talk.” Jin said.

We all got ready for bed after I ate a little dinner. I was cuddling Yoongi with Jin cuddling me. I only dreamed of Jungkook and what it will be like having him with us where he knows about us and we aren’t at this stage of awkwardness.

It was morning and instead of waking up to Jin and Yoongi. I was waking up to Namjoon reading a book. I made a noise and Namjoon jumped out of the bed.

"Good grief don't do that again." Namjoon said, while breathing heavily.

"Sorry. Where are Yoongi and Jin?" I asked, going over to Namjoon.

"Yoongi is cooking breakfast while Jin is messaging Jungkook." Namjoon said, running his fingers through my hair.

"Let's go as I'm hungry. Thank you for keeping me company." I said.

"Wait!" Namjoon said.

"Yes?" I asked, turning back around.

"You forgot something." Namjoon said walking to me.

"I don't think-" I was cut off as Namjoon’s lips were pressed onto mine.

"You forgot my morning kiss." Namjoon whispered against my lips and I smiled.

"I shall make it up to you." I said.

I wrapped my arms around Namjoons neck. I smiled and pecked his lips. Namjoon smiled in the kiss and kissed me back with passion. We then went downstairs as Tae came rushing up begging for us to come downstairs as everyone was hungry. We sat at the table and Jin was on his phone.

"Sorry for being on my phone. I'm worried about Jungkook. He is so scared and nervous about meeting us again." Jin said.

"Do you know why?" Yoongi asked.

"He thinks he has screwed up with what happened with Jhope. He told me the truth about how he hasn't really had friends and stuck to his brother. He felt lonely as his brother wasn't including him. He talks to the teammates and the main group he sometimes hangs around with." Jin said.

"That's sad." Jimin said.

"He also said he got freaked out as he felt so comfortable with us within a few hours that it's not happened before. He is overwhelmed and is pushing us away which he knows he does. He doesn't really know what it's like to have friends that stick by him and he thinks he has ruined it with us." Jin said.

"What is happening now?" I asked, eating my breakfast.

"He said he needs to do homework and sent a picture of his desk with mountains of work so I knew he wasn't lying. He said he enjoyed being with us but I know there is more to his feelings." Jin said.

"Let's give him a few hours and you can message back to see how he is doing." Namjoon said.