Chapter 41

Jhope Point Of View

I was panicking while driving to where Kookie and Yoongi were. I finally got to where Chan texted me and ran out of the car after turning off the engine. Chan led me to the room Kookie was in but I didn’t need it as I could hear Kookie crying.

“I have never seen my brother like this so I will let you and Yoongi take care of him but if Jin or any of you cause him to be like this again I will deal with you all myself.” Chan said before leaving.

“Yoongi?” I asked opening the door softly.

“Help me.” Yoongi said with tears in his eyes.

“Go take 5 minutes.” I said to Yoongi and pulled Kookie into my body.

“Shhhh baby.” I said softly into Kookie's ear.

“Am I bad?” Kookie asked in a broken voice.

“What?” I asked.

“Am I doing something wrong?” Kookie asked in his broken voice again.

“You all will leave me.” Kookie cried out even louder.

I pulled him so he was on my body as we were lying on the bed. I placed his head on my shoulder and his face was in my neck. I began to play with his hair and rubbed his back with my other hand.

“We love you so much Kookie. Jin didn’t mean for it to come out as he was rejecting you as he never would dream or think about doing that." I said and he calmed down a little.

“Jin was getting a little carried away and had to stop as he would have gone further and he knew you weren't ready for that yet. Jimin and I got carried away and that is why you have such deep hickies because of that. He didn't mean to make you think he was rejecting you.” I said.

“Really?” Kookie said softly.

“Yea. I think Jin loves you a little bit more than we love you and he wouldn't want to hurt you. He only has your best interest at heart and he wants you to be the one to tell us what you are wanting to do, which is fine.” I said.

“I agree with everything you said but I'm not sure about Jin loving Kookie slightly more than us loving him. We all love you so much and we would do anything for you." Yoongi said and joined our cuddling session.

“I feel stupid.” Kookie said, placing his hand on Yoongi’s chest as he is still laying on me.

“It’s not stupid. This is new for you and us as it’s been a long time since we got Taehyung.” Yoongi said and pecked Kookie’s hand that was on his chest.

“I was actually wanting to talk about moving forward and things.” Kookie said.

“Okay. You can tell us if you want to.” Yoongi said and gave his gummy smile making Kookie blush.

“Taehyung isn’t included as well as you Jhope.” Kookie said.

“How come?” I asked.

“Tae tae got to be my first kiss and you are wanting to turn me right?” Kookie asked.

“Yes. If you are still okay with me turning you then yes I will be doing it when the time comes.” I said.

“I have been thinking about the firsts the others could have with me but I don’t know if they would be happy with it or if they would want to do it.” Kookie said.

“Could you tell us?” Yoongi asked, getting closer.

“Going on a date, hand job/blow job, sex and bathing together.” Kookie said.

“Oh.” Yoongi said, getting flustered.

“Is there anything you would like to do?” Kookie asked Yoongi.

“I’m not really sure.” He said and looked away and I giggled at him.

“Is there anything you guys both know the others would like to be my first in from the list?” Kookie asked.

“I think Jin should be your first time as he is the oldest but we are all mates because of him.” I said to let Yoongi calm down.

“That makes sense. I feel the others aren't as exciting as being my first time or turning me. I feel guilty.” Kookie said.

“We all are happy you are making an effort to make us happy but everyone will be happy if they can be your first at something like Tae was when he realised he was your first kiss.” Yoongi said.

“Better?” I teased.

“Don’t start.” Yoongi warned and I giggled.

“The others I feel you should say to them what you are thinking and they can decide.” I said.

“Okay. Can we nap?” Kookie asked.

“Of course baby.” I said.

Kookie smiled and kissed my lips so gently. It was like he was saying thank you for calming him down and for talking. I smiled and gently caressed his face.

“Love you baby.” I said.

“I love you too.” Kookie said.

“Am I included?” Yoongi teased.

“I love you as well.” Kookie said and went to cuddle Yoongi as he knew Yoongi loves naps.

“I love you babe.” Yoongi said and they kissed on the lips as well. Yoongi’s eyes widened and I think it was the same kinda kiss I shared with him.

“I hope Jin is okay.” Kookie whispered before sleeping.

After a little while we headed home. When we got there Namjoon was already up and said the others were sleeping. Kookie reached out for him so I let Namjoon take him and I layed down beside Tae and he opened his eyes with the movement.

“Jhope?” he whispered.

“It’s me.” I said.

“Is Kookie with you and Yoongi?” He asked.

“Yea. He is with Namjoon sleeping soundly cuddled up to him." I said.

“Good.” Tae said and cuddled me and by cuddle I mean clinging to me and fell asleep again.”

I had a look and Yoongi cuddled Jimin and is sleeping soundly. As well as Kookie who I checked on before sleeping. After a while we all woke up and ate food. After we were finished we went back to the living room while Kookie left. He came back after a couple of minutes with the teddy Jimin made.

"Since I've had him I've not slept without him and last night was the first." Kookie pouted and went to Tae and cuddled him after pecking his lips.

"Wanna tell the others what we talked about at Minho's last night?" Yoongi asked coming to sit next to Kookie.

“Taehyung isn’t included as he was my first kiss as well as Jhope is not included because he will turn me when the time comes. I have been thinking about the firsts you guys could have with me but I don’t know if the choices are that good and you guys would be happy with it or if you guys would want to do it.” Kookie said.

“Could you tell us?” Jin asked.

“Going on a date, hand job, blow job, sex and bathing together.” Kookie said.

“Sex!” Jimin said standing up with his hand up.

“Jhope and Yoongi said that it makes sense for Jin to be my first for sex as he is the oldest and if he wasn't here we wouldn’t be mates. I also think that it is fair to do that.” Kookie said.

“Thank you Kookie. Thank you Jhope and Yoongi as well.” Jin said. I smiled.

“Okay that is fair.” Jimin said and sat down.