Chapter 18

Jhope Point Of View 

"Want to spend the night with me, Jhope?" Jin asked.

"Let's go as I want cuddles." I said, and we made our way to Jin’s bedroom. 

Jin and I got ready for bed and we began to cuddle 

"You okay Jhope?" Jin asked.

"I am wanting to ask something but I'm not sure how you or the others will take it." I asked.

"Tell me." Jin said, running his fingers up and down my back.

"I would like to be the one to turn Kookie if he wants it and is ready for it." I said.

“What?” Jin asked.

“I know we aren't at that stage yet with him but the options are he asks us about it, one of us tells him about it or someone scares him and we need to tell him. I would like to have that conversation with Kookie and ask what his thoughts are and see if he would like me to change him.” I said.

“Why you?” Jin asked.

“You have changed Yoongi and Tae. Namjoon changed Jimin. Yoongi changed me. I would like to do it. I know what comes with turning a human and I would just really like to have that bond with him.” I said.

“We can talk about this with Yoongi and Namjoon and if they agree then that’s fine. Jimin and Tae won’t know what to do and I know if Tae does it he will probably scare Kookie which we don’t want. I am more than happy for you to change Kookie but only if the others agree as well as Kookie.” Jin said.

“Thank you.” I said and kissed him.

“I have one condition though.” Jin said.

“Thought you might.” I said smiling.

“After you have the conversation with Kookie you tell me what he thinks and when he comes to you about the turning. You tell me immediately." Jin said.

“You thought I would do it behind your back?” I asked a little hurt.

“No. I am wanting to make sure as Tae was wanting to change Kookie as he hates the phase we are in. We all do but Kookie might not want to turn but may want to be in a relationship with us but he will grow old and pass on.” Jin said.

“What if that happens?” I asked.

“Kookie will always be our mate so he will be born again eventually. Maybe not look the same but he could. There might be changes to him but I was told that it depends on how the human mate was with their vampire mate or mates the first time.” Jin said.

“Do you know when I can ask him?” I asked.

“You could bring it up and see what he thinks or you can wait a little longer but don’t rush. Tae is not turning Kookie. He might be upset but I have the final say.” Jin said.

“You're hot when you take control.” I said, blushing.

“I know.” Jin said, then he smirked and rolled us over and we began to kiss.

It was morning and I heard the blow dryer being used. I got up and made the bed then changed into my clothes for the day. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and went to the toilet after Jin left with a towel wrapped around his waist.

I did my skincare as well as put on a little perfume then headed downstairs. Namjoon was at the table with a coffee with Jin preparing stuff in the kitchen.

"Where is Kookie and Yoongi?" I asked.

"Getting dressed." Namjoon said.

"How was he?" I asked.

"Kookie was great. He actually let Yoongi transform into his cat form and he slept on Kookie near enough the whole night. He did what Yoongi said by patting Salt so they are good now." Namjoon said.

"Here comes our sleepy kitty and Kookie." Jin said. I turned and saw Kookie holding Yoongi’s hand blushing.

"You're adorable." Yoongi said. 

Kookie was scanning the room and saw me. He smiled and made his way to me. Kookie sat on my lap and snuggled into my body. I was frozen like Yoongi was yesterday so he helped me by bringing my arms around Kookie’s waist.

"Better." Kookie said gently.

"You okay?" I asked softly.

"I want Jhope cuddles." Kookie said.

"You can cuddle me anytime. You're really warm." I said and snuggled my face into Kookie’s neck.

"You're very comfortable." Kookie said. I felt him peck my cheek and I snuggled closer.

"Who wants to wake Tae and Jimin?" Jin said.

Kookie and I stayed silent enjoying our moment.

"Kookie. You want to wake them up?" Jin asked.

"Do I need to?" Kookie asked.

"I think they would like it." Namjoon said.

"It's okay. We can go back to cuddling when you're done." I said. Kookie nodded then pecked my cheek before getting up and leaving.

"Why are you smirking Jhope?" Yoongi asked.

"I am sensing jealousy over the other end of the table." I said pointing towards Jin and Namjoon.

"Why would we be jealous?" Jin asked.

"Because Kookie came to me for cuddling and not you guys." I said smiling.

"It did sting a little that he went straight to you and did not hug us all." Namjoon said.

"I am sure he will get better at going between us." I said.

"Yea it takes time." Jin said.

"Meow." We heard it 5 minutes later. I turned to see Kookie holding Salt crying silently.

"What happened, Kookie?" I asked going to him.

"Tae was mean." Kookie choked out.

"Come here baby." Namjoon said.

Kookie gave me Salt while he went to Namjoon. He let Kookie go onto his lap and let him get to the position he felt comfortable with and began crying.

"It's okay, baby. Shhhh. It's okay." Namjoon said. I saw Kookie blush.

"You like the nickname baby?" I said. 

"Yea." He said quietly.

"Good to know." Jin said.

"What happened baby?" Namjoon asked with one arm around Kookie’s shoulders and the other was going up and down his back using his hand.

"I'm not really sure. It was difficult to wake them but I eventually did. Sorry for shouting your name Jin but it was the last resort. Salt came to me and was all over me. All of a sudden Tae's behaviour changed and told me to take Salt out as well as myself." Kookie said.

"I don't know what I did." Kookie cried and snuggled closer to Namjoon.

Salt began to move around in my arms so I put him down and he made his way over to Kookie. Namjoon changed the position Kookie was in so Kookie is still on his lap sideways and then Salt jumped up and tried to help Kookie cheer up.

"Excuse me." I said and marched to where the other two were.

After telling Tae off I went back down to see them moving to the living room. I sat beside Namjoon as Kookie was still hugging him. Salt was back on his lap and sleeping soundly. I placed my head on Namjoon's shoulder and wrapped my arm around Kookie.

"It's okay baby." I said softly to Kookie. Jin came in with drinks and put the TV on. Jin joined the cuddle and I heard Kookie snoring lightly.