Chapter 29

Jin Point Of View

I went out with Namjoon, Jimin and Tae to go get food shopping as we are running low. Yoongi was still asleep and Jhope was wanting to be in his dance studio. We are all finding it difficult to not be with Kookie as he is studying for exams as well as taking them. Jimin and Tae kept putting things in the trolley.

"Don't put stuff in the trolley for the sake of it." Namjoon said, shaking his head.

"Fine." Jimin pouted and began to put certain items back.

"If there is food you want to try then by all means put it in the trolley just don't be stupid." I said.

We spent quite a bit but the food will last us for a while and a lot of the stuff we can put into the freezer to have later.

"What are we doing the rest of the day?" Tae asked, walking towards the car with the trolley full of shopping.

"I was actually thinking of making something for Kookie and going to his school. I know he didn't want us to but I think it would be good for him as well as us." I said.

"Good idea, can I come?" Tae asked.

"Of course." I said smiling.

We got back to the house and we put everything in the kitchen. We then heard moaning and groaning.

"Is Jhope and Yoongi having sex?" Namjoon asked.

"Think so. I am going to quickly make something for Kookie, then Tae and I can leave." I said.

I began to make food and noticed Namjoon getting hard because of the noises. I laughed and continued with what I was doing.

"Jimin go help Namjoon. Come on Tae." I said.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked.

"Good luck with Namjoon Jr." Tae said laughing following me out the door and into the car.

"What did you make him?" Tae asked.

"A banana milkshake, Ham and salad sandwich as well as an apple as I know he likes them." I said driving as we will get there quicker.

We got to where Kookie was and my eyes went wide. Kookie was lying on the ground on his side. I wanted to run to him but Tae stopped me.

"He is doing an exam." Tae said softly.

We stayed back so Kookie could focus. We have seen cute Kookie not sweating and hot Kookie which is oh my…

Someone spotted us and told Kookie. Kookie turned and smiled and I smiled in return.

"Who are they?" A guy asked Kookie.

"Friends?" Kookie said, questioning himself.

"Really. Would you mind if I score with them?" The guy said.

"Go near them and I will make sure you can't walk for the rest of your life." Kookie said threatening him, which was hot.

"You just said your friends with them. Hook me up." The guy said and I could tell Kookie was getting annoyed.

We are a good 20 feet away from them but being a vampire we can hear for miles. Kookie moved his neck and shoulders to release the tension in himself.

"They are my friends for now but very soon they will be my boyfriends. Another reason I won't 'hook you up' is because you're the biggest playboy and fuckboy of the campus. You just want a quick fuck or to get your parents off your back then ditch the person. It ain't happening with them. Mark. My. Words." Kookie said.

"Is it bad that I'm turned on?" Tae asked.

"No, because I am as well." I said.

"Remember when I made your life difficult. Get ready." The guy said and shooved Kookie so he landed on his back.

Kookie turned and tripped the guy up while on his back. He launched for the guy and pinned him to the ground.

"You need to remember I'm not a weak, geek of a guy you called me in high school." Kookie said through gritted teeth.

"Jungkook?" Chan said.

"Don't listen to him. He is getting under your skin." Another guy said who was too close for my liking.

"Sorry." Kookie said calming down.

"Go to Jin as he will help calm you down. You know he will." Chan said.

"Okay." Kookie said then came to us quickly.

"Come here my baby." I said with my arms open. Tae took the bag with Kookie’s food as he knew Kookie would come to me.

"I'm glad you both came." Kookie said when he was a few feet away.

Kookie wrapped his arms around my neck which shocked me a little. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him close as I could tell he needed it. I looked over to Chan and he was smiling. Tae waved to acknowledge him.

"You want some food?" I asked.

"Yes please." Kookie said.

"Let's find a seat baby." Tae said and pecked Kookie’s forehead.

"Do you guys want to meet my brother better?" Kookie asked.

"Of course." I said smiling. I don't really care where we are but as long as Kookie is with me I will be happy.

"Do you want to have this while we walk?" Tae asked.

"What is it?" Kookie asked curiously.

"Try it baby." I said with my arm around his shoulder.

"Mmmmmm. Yummy. Thank you." Kookie said and moaned at the taste of the banana milkshake.

"Can Tae and Jin join us for today? I thought it would be good for Chan to get to know Tae and Jin as well as the other way around." Kookie said.

"Of course." A guy said.

"Let me introduce you to everyone. Chan is my brother and his boyfriend Felix. Minho and Han are together, Changbin and I.N are together as well and then we have Hyunjin and Seungmin who are also a couple. Everyone, this is Jin who is the oldest in their group and Tae is the second youngest but the youngest if I wasn't in their group." Kookie said.

"Hi." Tae said.

"Sit down and enjoy." Han said smiling.

Everyone is a vampire apart from Chan and Kookie. I got possessive and made Kookie sit in between my legs while Tae sat beside me. I was inhaling Kookie's scent but also pecking and sucking on Kookie’s neck which made him giggle.

"It tickles." Kookie whined.

"Fine." I said smiling and pecked his neck as a final I'm done.

"So you guys are the ones Kookie won't stop going on about?" Seungmin asked.

"Yes. There are four more guys but they are at home." Tae said playing with Kookie’s hand and Kookie watching Tae closely.

"I see now." Changbin said.

"See what?" I asked tightening my grip on Kookie. Tae spotted my behaviour so began to listen.

"It's nothing bad. After Kookie came back from staying at your place he was the happiest I have ever seen him. He always blushed when we would tease him. I'm glad you guys are in Kookie's life." Changbin said.

"We are glad Kookie is in our life too. He is our cute bunny. It adds to our collection of having a tiger and kitty cat." Tae said smiling.

"Who is the kitty cat?" I.N asked.

"Meow." We heard. I turned to see Yoongi in cat form, sitting down. Basically giving us an attitude.

"You know we are vampires apart from Kookie?" I asked.

"Yea we are vampires apart from Chan as well." Minho said.

"Do they know about powers?" Kookie asked into my ear.

"I am not sure." I said softly.