Chapter 25

Jungkook Point Of View

I wanted to do something nice for the six guys. I then lightly but quickly and carefully ran to Namjoon’s library room. I looked for the recipe books and found a few. I took them to the desk and looked through them. I found a piece of paper and I read it.

It was organised with sticky notes. Pink for Jin, black for Yoongi and blue for Namjoon. They put sticky notes on the recipes in the book they want to do. I found one of Namjoons and it looked fairly easy so decided to do that one. It looks incredible as well in the photo.

I put the other books back and took the book I will be using. I made my way to the kitchen and saw Jhope. I put the book on the counter beside the oven as it’s the furthest away from the door. I began to look at the ingredients in the book for the recipe. I started to get the ingredients but knew Jhope was still in the room.

“Are you sure you don’t need any help?” Jhope asked. I saw him moving towards me.

“As I said. If I need help I will go to Jin.” I said.

“Why? There are others in the house you can go to.” Jhope said now behind me.

“Jin wants me to go to him. I like going to him for things and I don’t want him to feel bad like the first time I came here. Go to your boy-boyfriends while I cook.” I said, with my hands on the counter.

“Are you upset that the six of us are in a relationship without you?” Jhope asked.

“Go. I am wanting to cook for different reasons and one of them you're not doing.'' I said.

“Tell me what's wrong.” Jhope said.

“No.” I said quietly.

“We are friends. Friends tell each other their feelings and thoughts.” Jhope said.

“I want to be with you all. I want to be in a relationship with the six of you but I am terrified. I need to think for a little and I need my alone time which was one of the reasons why I asked to cook as well as giving you guys time on your own without me. What happened this morning I don’t want to repeat it as it hurts for some reason.” I said with my eyes getting teary.

“Look at me. Why are you scared?” Jhope asked.

“No. Doesn’t matter. Go and spend time with your boyfriends.” I said.

“When I ask you nicely to do something, do it Jungkook.” Jhope said and turned me around.

“I am trying to cook dinner. I am also trying to give you all private time but I know you all will be at it when I leave.” I said looking Jhope in the eyes.

“What are you talking about? Why are you crying as well?” Jhope asked.

“I am trying to be a good friend and let my friends have time with their partners so I don’t hear moaning in the bathroom after I wake up. I am here causing a disturbance because people need to hide being affectionate and I don’t want that but I know I will hurt if I see it. I need my time alone so please let me.” I said with my tears going down my cheeks.

Jhope hugged me and I cried a little louder. I wrapped my arms around his waist and just held him like he would disappear. Jhope kept kissing my head then began to kiss my face. He was going to kiss my lips after kissing my forehead, cheeks, nose, eyes and chin but I stopped him.

“Don’t kiss me.” I said.

“Why?” Jhope asked, looking straight at me with our noses a few millimetres away from touching.

“I am wanting someone to be my first kiss and it isn’t you. Sorry.” I said.

“That isn’t fair.” Jhope said.

“You will be turning me when I am ready so someone else should do something that is meaningful.” I said a little annoyed.

“You don’t plan first kisses, they just happen.” Jhope said. I saw his eyes change to red.

“Your first kiss may have happened that way but mine won’t. I am wanting to make people happy as I am your last mate. I am wanting you to turn me so someone else will be my first kiss and someone else will take my virginity. I can think of other things to keep everyone happy. NOW GO!” I yelled the last part.

“Maybe I want to be your first kiss.” Jhope said with a tone I was a little scared of.

“You either turn me, which you wanted to do or to be my first kiss. Pick one as you don’t get to do both.” I said with my hands shaking a little.

“You're no fun.” Jhope said with his eyes red and voice deep.

“I've changed my mind about you turning me. I will ask who else wants to do it if you can’t understand my reasoning. Now go.” I said and dragged Jhope out and pushed him out the door then closed and locked it.

“Deep breath. You will be going home soon.” I said softly.

I began to prepare for the dinner and distract myself. I then put what I made in the oven and let them cook. While it was cooking I began to tidy up what I could and clean what I could so there is less to do after having dinner. I began to set the table when I heard the door being rattled.

“Kookie? Are you okay?” I heard. Think it was Jimin.

“Yea. Food should be ready in 30 minutes.” I said.

“Can you open the door?” Jimin asked.

“Why?” I replied.

“Because I want to see you.” Jimin said.

“Where is Jhope?” I asked with my voice a little shaky.

“Out with Namjoon and Tae.” Jimin said.

I unlocked the door and opened it. Jimin came in and nearly flattened me with a hug. I felt his nose on my neck and felt him inhaling. I placed my arms around his waist and snuggled into his body.

“What’s wrong Jimin?” I asked.

“I felt your emotions.” Jimin said.

“Oh. Sorry.” I said and pecked his cheek.

“It’s okay as it’s my power. I wanted to give you time and here I am. What happened?” Jimin asked softly against my ear.

“It’s okay. I dealt with it." I said.

“Please.” Jimin said.

“Jhope won’t be turning me.” I said.

“What? Why?” Jimin asked.

“He scared me and was being selfish and rude.” I said softly.

“What was he saying?” Jimin asked.

“He was going to kiss me but I stopped him. I said that one of you guys will be my first kiss as he would be turning me when I am ready as well as someone else being the first to take my virginity. He wanted to do both but began to change.” I said.

“Okay.” Jimin said.

“I saw his eyes change and his voice change. It was scary.” I said.

“You are safe now. He needed to go hunting, which is why Namjoon and Tae are with him. He will be normal when he comes back.” Jimin said.

"Can you help me with the drinks? The dinner should be ready soon." I said.

“Of course.” Jimin said and pecked my forehead.

“Don’t leave me please.” I said.

“I will get the drinks ready and come back to you. I promise.” Jimin said and went to prepare the drinks.

"DINNER!” I yelled after 5 minutes.

I sat next to Jimin and when Jin came in I pulled him to sit in the other seat beside me as I saw Jhope looking at me. I looked at Namjoon who sat across from me. His eyes widened.