Chapter 21

Jungkook Point Of View

I woke up and found myself alone. I got out of bed and made it as it's Namjoon’s room I am in. I walked to the bathroom as I needed to go but stopped as I heard moans. I pouted and got my shoes on and left. 

I looked around and saw Jhope and Jin in the kitchen. I asked if I could play a game on the TV in the living room and they said yes. I gave them a smile and left after seeing Jhope tilt his head and Jin raised his eyebrow. 

I put on the TV and put on one of the games. I started by going to the shop and getting ammo for the guns and upgrading as it's GTA 5. I began causing chaos. I smiled and began shooting, throwing bombs which was very fun. I felt someone next to me but I was focusing.

"You okay?" Namjoon asked.

"Yea. Just wanted to play a game." I said.

"I know we have been friends for a few months but I know you well. I know when something is wrong or bothering you, you become quiet, you lose that sparkle in your eyes as well as your smile." Namjoon said.

"I am okay." I said continuing to shoot.

"If you ever need to talk then I am here as well as the others. I also know that it could take you a while to get there with us and that's okay." Namjoon said.

"Everyone's in relationships and I'm not. Everywhere I go, everywhere I turn all I see is couples and it sucks." I said pausing the game as I got caught by the police.

"Lots of people feel like that." Namjoon said.

"I'm lonely. I know you all are in a 6 way relationship type thing but when I leave, you guys will probably be sticking your tongues down each other's throats and moaning in the bathroom." I said and sniffed.

"Who was moaning? What are you talking about?" Namjoon asked.

"It doesn't matter. I should be used to it by now." I said.

"Do you want us to not be coupley when you're with us?" Namjoon said.

"I can't ask that. I need to come to the understanding that everyone is in relationships and I'm not. Maybe never will be. I may go home early if it's okay with my parents." I said.

"Why?" Namjoon asked.

"Is it because of Taehyung?" Namjoon added.

"No. I don't belong here. You are all vampires and in a relationship with each other. I'm basically the 7th wheel. I'm just feeling down. It should be gone soon or in a few days." I said.

"Can you explain what you meant about the moaning in the bathroom?" Namjoon asked.

"When I woke up I was alone. I went to the bathroom but heard moaning. I feel like I'm invading your guys privacy and I feel like I'm disrupting your lifes." I said.

"Baby." Namjoon said.

"Please don't. You say that to the person you're in a relationship with and I am not in a relationship with you or the others. I can't be even if I have feelings for you all." I said then slapped my hand over my mouth.

“You what?” I heard.

“Jhope. Go back to what you're doing. I'm handling it.” Namjoon said.

“No, I am staying. What were you saying about having feelings?” Jhope asked.

“When I met Jin and I bumped into him I felt a tingling sensation. I am attracted to you all and it’s not just because you're good looking and hot as hell. I felt that sensation with every one of you guys. It just makes me want to hug you all and not let go.” I said looking down.

“Aww Kook.” Jhope said and sat beside me.

“Even though I have these feelings I can’t do anything about it. You all have been in a relationship for I don’t even want to know how many years and I feel weird coming into a relationship that is already established. It doesn’t feel right.” I said.

“Why are you thinking about a dream?” Namjoon asked.

“How do you know?” I asked him.

“My power is being able to know peoples thoughts.” Namjoon said.

“Oh I guess nothing gets past you.” I said, chuckling a little.

“Remember what I said. You can tell us anything.” Namjoon said.

“I've never been in a relationship or experienced love. Never had my first kiss or had sex. I have no idea how to be a boyfriend and what I need to do and it scares me. There are a few dreams that I have and I am in a relationship with you guys but everyone gets frustrated because I don’t understand what they want from me and I eventually get left out and I get heartbroken.” I said, sniffling more.

“It’s okay sweetie.” Jhope said. I felt Jhope move and he moved me so I was sitting beside him with my legs over his lap so I could cuddle into him.

“I'm scared of changing. I have thought about it and when I get to that stage of wanting to move forward I want to make sure I can be a good boyfriend and know as much as I can about vampires because I don’t want to regret anything or want to go back because I'm struggling to be a vampire." I said and snuggled into Jhope’s body.

“That is understandable Kookie. We all have said that we are going at your pace. Yes sometimes we may struggle because you are our mate and we obviously want to be with you in that way but as long as you cuddle us and give us pecks then we will be fine until you're ready." Namjoon said.

“What about Tae?” I asked softly.

“Don’t worry about him right now. Let's eat some dinner as I smell food now.” Jhope said.

I cried a little but wanted to be with Jhope more so I was allowed to be on Jhope’s lap while he ate and Jhope and Jin took turns feeding me. I feel like a long lost prince with all the attention I am getting. Namjoon chuckled as he could read my thoughts. I blushed and cuddled with Jhope more.