Chapter 8

Adira's POV:

I woke up to the sound of a little snoring. I turned my face to see Atlas sleeping soundly. I smiled and stared at his beautiful face. I love you the most in this world, my sunshine! I touched his face in a feathery manner. He was a heavy sleeper, just like his.. I sighed.

I got up, took a shower and got dressed. When I came out of the bathroom, Atlas was still snoring. I kissed his chubby cheeks and went downstairs to make breakfast. Logan was already sitting in the living room, working on his laptop.

"You're up!" I said to him and he smiled, "Morning, Adi!"

"Morning!" I went to the kitchen and I heard his voice from the living room.

"You need help?"

"No, I'll manage." I made pancakes, scrambled eggs, hash browns and sausages. I made milk tea for myself, fruit smoothie for Atlas and coffee for Logan.

"Logan, can you wake Atlas up please, I am almost done with breakfast." I voiced out to Logan from the kitchen.

"Okay!" I heard his reply.

I was setting the table for breakfast when I saw Atlas making his way towards me.

"Good morning, mom." He kissed my cheek and I helped him sit on the chair.

"Wow! I'm starving." Logan voiced out, sitting on the chair.

"Dig in!" I informed both of them and we ate our breakfast while talking about this and that.

We were sitting in the living room, me and Logan silently working and Atlas reading his book on some 'robotics' research. Yes! He learned to read and write at the age of three so he has quite good skills in vocabulary and he is also a very fast learner.

"Logan!" I called out and both Atlas and Logan looked at me questioningly.

"You should go to the US to get Erin." I stated, seriously.

"I will think about it, Adi, I am not sure yet." He uttered, trying to dismiss the topic while Atlas looked at us back and forth with his confused gaze.

"What do you mean, you're not sure? You've been waiting for her for years for heaven's sake. She is your first love!!" I declared exasperated. He was avoiding the topic.

"Oh, he found his first love?" Atlas asked and I nodded. He nodded in response and shrugged his shoulders like an adult and went back to reading, not interested in the topic.

"Adi, I am just not sure how to face her after years," he stated, unsure.

"Look! I know Erin and she is not the kind of a girl who can move on easily after such a beautiful relationship," I tried to convince him.

"Mom, I am going in the garden to play," Atlas stood up, taking his basketball and informed me.

"Okay baby, just be careful and don't go out of the main gate." I kissed his cheek, he nodded and left.

"Go for her, I am telling you, you will regret it for life if someone else got her." I continued to encourage Logan.

"I am not going, Adi, at least not right now and it's not up for discussion," He said with finality in his voice and stood up.

I knew it! He was worried about me and Atlas being alone here. Stupid! Idiot!

I stood up as well and pulled his ear.

"What the? Ow, ow, ouch, Adi, leave my ear. Ouch, yah! Adi, I swear my ear will come out if you pull it even a little more." He shrieked.

"I know why you don't want to go, I told you I will handle everything. Do you think I am not strong enough to handle that jerk?" I claimed accusingly and paced back and forth and of course, Logan behind me because I was still pulling his ear.