Chapter 9

Aiden's POV:

I parked my car a little far from her mansion, from where I could see the house gate clearly, waiting for her. After a while, she came out alone, looking like the siren that she is!

She went towards her car and got in. She maneuvered the car out of the mansion and I followed her car from a distance. When I noticed a straight road with no cars, I sped up my car to get ahead of her and stepped on brakes. I heard a screeching sound of brakes, I glanced at the side view mirror and saw her car stopped.

I got out of my car and went towards her. I saw her panicking when she noticed it was me as she tried to start the car again but it was too late, I was there already.

She was about to lock her car door but I opened it immediately and bent down to look at her.

"Are you crazy?" She looked at me giving me a are-you-serious-right-now look.

"Yes, beautiful, you made me crazy, now come out." She raised her chin defiantly.

"I won't." She said stubbornly and stared at me with reproachful eyes.

"Okay, as you wish." I came forward, hovering over her to unbuckle her seat belt. I felt her breath hitched as I stared at her beautiful face for a moment.

I stood up and tried to pull her out of the car but she stubbornly held her seat not coming out.

Damn! She looked so cute.

"This is kidnapping, you have gone crazy." She retorted calmly but I could see the panic in her eyes.

I bent over again and stared at her with serious gaze, "I swear if you don't come out this instance, I will kiss you senseless right here in the middle of the road." I declared daringly. She looked at me as if I had grown horns on my head but when she didn't make any move to come out, I moved close to her but she shouted, "I'm coming, I'm coming out!"

I smirked and gave her way. She came out of the car and stepped back, away from me.

"What do you want?" She asked coldly.

"Let's talk in my car."

"Listen to me, Mr. Aberra, whatever you wanna say, just say it here, I won't sit in your car." She replied angrily.

I closed my eyes for a moment before looking straight at her.

"It's better to talk in the car." I tried to convince her, calmly.

"I said no, Mr Aberra and now if you are done with your stupid stunt, I have to leave, I am late for work." She uttered coldly.

"One more Mr. Aberra from you and you won't like what I'll do next." I said with a warning.

"Come on, let's go." I gestured to her towards my car.

"I. Will. Not. Go. With. You." She let out through her gritted teeth before turning around and walking away from me.

That's it. My patience ran out!

I strode my way towards her and threw her over my shoulder. This woman really tested my limits.

"What the f**k? Put me down, you b*****d, I will kill you!!!" She shouted and started hitting my back. I raised my eyebrows.

"Who taught you these cuss words? I don't remember my wife cursing before, tell me who did you learn it from?" I smacked her butt.

"You pervert! I am not your wife, you a*****e. Put me down or I will curse you more." She screamed and tried to wiggle out of my grip but it didn't affect me one bit. I reached towards my car and put her down, she immediately tried to run away but I locked her in my arms and opened my car, making her sit on the passenger seat, making sure to put my hand on the lower hood of the car so she won't hurt her head in our fighting session. I secured her seat belt, closed the door and locked it before moving to the driving seat and getting in and locking it again quickly. She was silently staring daggers at me, but at least she was not trying anymore.