Chapter 45

Aiden's POV:

This was not what I predicted..!

My plan didn't involve this sh*t!!

"You have no idea how many times I wished to be with you like this." She stroke my cheek, "I just disappeared for a while and you went and married that b***h when I was not there!" She spoke venomously.

She is insane!

"But no worries.. Now that I am here, you will be mine sooner or later. No one can take you away from me cause you are mine!" She kissed my cheek.

No, she is not just insane, she is sick and delusional!

I felt dirty and sick, her hands on me were pure disgusting..

When she removed my shirt successfully, my body tensed unconsciously.

I have to do something! Anything!!!

When she turned my body on my back, I stiffened my whole body naturally, making it extremely hard for her to move me, after all she was just a girl and her strength was nothing compared to me.

After a while of trying to remove my jeans, she huffed and stopped struggling.

"F**k! He is so heavy. But don't worry darling, I will still take what's mine." She said with a small sinister laugh.

I felt she stood up from the bed.

I almost sighed in relief!

I hated women.. I hated everything about them, I hated being touched by people and I felt disgusted when they showed concern.

My relief was short-lived because when I heard a shuffling sound, I knew she was removing her clothes.

Where is that fool?!

Why isn't he here yet?!

I felt the space on the bed beside me dipped and she spread my arm, laying on it and wrapped her arms around me. Feeling her bare body against mine, I felt sick to the core. All my plans of getting evidence flew out of the window.

That's it!

I'm sorry brother! I wanted to go with the plan but this is too much.. I feel like I'm cheating on my wife..

Even though our marriage is not real, I can't do this to her nor to myself!

I heard a shutter sound of the camera, indicating she clicked a few pictures of us!

S**t! This is not good.

Just as I was about to push her roughly and stop this act, I heard the door open hastily and the man from before spoke in almost panic, "Madam, there are people outside and they are barging in."

"What the f**k?! Who are they and how are they here?" Clara growled at the man and sat up.

Finally..!

"We don't know ma'am, their faces are hidden but for now we need to leave immediately because we don't have backup here." The man said hurriedly and ushered her to move.

"Take him with us!" She ordered the man.

"Ma'am! We can't do this, we don't have time because if we wait a little more, we will be surrounded. We don't know these men, they could be your father's enemies." He said and left. I heard her growl again as she stood up from the bed and started wearing her clothes.