Chapter 12

The Past - III

Adira's POV:

My eyes widened and I froze at the sudden brush of his lips on mine. His lips were soft and hot, as he gave me a fierce kiss. His scent, his lips, his closeness, everything was making me dizzy. He was kissing me hungrily as his tongue demanded me to open my mouth.

I tried pushing him away when I got rid of my shock but he pushed me to the wall and kept kissing me. I put my hands on his chest again to push him.

"Let m-" I tried to say but he took that as an opportunity as he thrust his tongue inside my mouth and deepened the kiss until I couldn't take it anymore. He took my hands and put them above my head on the wall and held my both hands with his one hand. His other hand held my waist firmly pressing my body to his.

I don't know what happened but after a little while, I kissed him back. I felt his lips turn into a small smile before the kiss turned gentle. He freed my hands and I circled them around his neck, running my hand through his hair and kissing him deeply.

We were kissing intensely like there's no tomorrow, feeling each other. We only stopped for a moment to take some air in before kissing again, we both were breathing heavily. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kept kissing me like trying to quench his thirst. I moaned softly as he pressed his body to mine and I felt something poking my front.

Suddenly, I heard my phone ring and my body stiffened instantly.

"A-aiden," I said nervously when his lips moved to my jaw, kissing me there but it looked like he didn't listen.

"Aiden," I said again and tapped his shoulder. He groaned and buried his face in my neck, sucking it and not stopping for a second. I closed my eyes as a moan escaped my lips.

I heard the ring again. Shoot!

"Aiden Aberra, I am talking to you!!" I said loudly to get his attention and it worked. He looked up at me blankly with his eyes still dark with desire.

"Put me down, I need to pick up my phone," I said seriously. He kept looking at me confused for a second before his eyes grew wide in shock like saucers.

"What the f**k!" He put me down and backed off immediately like he was burned. I looked at him confused at his reaction again. He opened and closed his mouth several times but nothing came out of his mouth. He ran his hand through his hair looking frustrated.

I decided to pick my phone up before I demanded answers from him. I picked up my bag from the floor and took my phone out.

"Where have you been, mi hija, why haven't you come back yet," I heard my mom's voice as soon as I picked up the call.

"I will be there soon mom," I assured her and hung up.

I turned to look at Aiden but I was shocked to see that he left. Jerk!

************

I came back home only to see my dad and mom, rushing out towards the car.

Dad looked at me and said, "Luis had a heart attack just now, we need to rush to the hospital,"

"Oh God, is he okay?" I covered my mouth in shock as I felt extreme worry for grandpa Luis.

"We don't know yet, let's go," I drove back to the hospital in my parents car. When we reached the lobby, Aiden was already there, sitting on the chair cupping his head.

"What happened, how's he?" Dad asked Aiden. He looked up at him

"Critical," he just said one word and looked straight into my eyes. There was an unreadable expression on his face but his eyes held hostility. Who does he think he is?!