Chapter 24

Aiden's POV:

"Hey, Adira! Nice to see you again." Silvius greeted calmly.

Adira broke our embrace and put some distance between us. Feeling the sudden emptiness, I clenched my jaw but didn't say anything.

"H-how, you were...?" She paused.

Enzo Ryan Silvius a.k.a Ryan Davidson, walked towards her and smiled at her.

He f*****g what?!

I gaped at my best friend, this f****r actually smiled at my wife.

He put his hand on her head, stroking her hair and gave her a bear hug, along with Atlas in her arms.

What the freak?!

"It's a very long story, let's keep it for some other time, hm?" He replied with a gentle voice.

I scowled at them before quickly grabbing Adira from her waist, pulling her back to my chest gently and glared at my best friend, who smirked and pursed his lips, stifling his laugh.

Adira still looked in a daze and was shocked about everything.

"Since when are you two on such good terms?" I asked sarcastically, "and you.. have a wife, should I call her and tell her that you are hugging someone else's wife?" I sneered and he laughed out loud.

A*****e!

Best friend or not, I could kill his laughing a** right now, no one can touch what's mine!

"Ex-wife!" I looked down at Adira who scowled at me and pushed me a little coldly. I chose to ignore her words for now as I glared at Silvius murderously, who looked completely unfazed.

"He is quite cute." He pointed at Atlas who was silent and was just staring at us, confused.

Adira smiled and kissed Atlas cheek, "He is Atlas, my son. Sweetheart, say Hi."

"Our son, love!" I corrected her quickly and Adira rolled her eyes. Damn cute! If I could just kiss her again.. Ah!

"Hello, nice to meet you." Atlas greeted politely and smiled at Silvius. I almost rolled my eyes, this mother-son duo.. it took him days to smile at me. I unconsciously scoffed and Adira glared at me.

"U-um, baby, let's go inside, I have to talk to this ass- I mean, Ryan about something." I voiced out gently and stopped all my cursing at once after feeling her glare.

I ushered her inside the small building and showed her to the living area. All the men inside bowed to Adira, as they already knew who she was.

"Baby, you stay here for a while. I will be back in a few minutes then I will take you home, okay?" Adira nodded simply looking around with curiosity. Just a look in her eyes and I knew I had a lot of explanations to do.

I went to the lift and pressed the top floor, Ryan already went up while I was talking to Adira. I entered the office and immediately met with the annoying amused eyes of my so-called best friend.

"You're scared of your wife." He stated, amused with the situation.

"Whom you hugged." I glared at him and he laughed out loud.

"Dude, you're completely whipped, Rafe was right, you're not yourself around her." I rolled my eyes.

"So, you hugged her just to spite me." I gave him a glare.

"Well, no! That's not true but yeah it's also a reason."

"What's the other reason?" I asked sharply.

"I had wanted to give her a hug for three years." He started seriously and my temper rose.