Prologue

Welcome to Resisting Hearts! I really appreciate your interest in my story.

I would like you guys to know that this is my first story and it's not edited, so please expect some mistakes 😊

Please give me your reader suggestions in your comments, I would love to know your thoughts about it.

Have a nice day y'all 💖

******†******

"I want divorce... Since she is back, there is no reason to continue the contract anymore," he said without any emotion in his eyes. She looked at the man standing in front of her, staring icily at her. The man she loves... loved.

Ha...! She wanted to laugh. Because the only woman you ever cared for, is back, Clara Davidson. She is pregnant with your baby and that's why you don't need anyone else because your family is complete. That's why you are clearing trash out of your life... Yeah, trash... That was what he considered her.

She hid her pregnancy ultrasound report in her handbag, glanced at the papers in his hands and extended her hand looking straight into his eyes, snatching the papers, she turned around towards the table, took the pen and signed the papers without saying a single word to him. This was what he deserved or what she thought he deserved, Aiden Alvertos Aberra, the man who was responsible for every misery she faced in her life.

The man looked at her, completely shocked, he felt something broke inside him. She didn't even hesitate for a second before signing. She handed the signed divorce papers to him and stared directly into his eyes, "I, Adira Beyonce Aberra, is no longer committed to you, Mr Aiden Alvertos Aberra. Our marriage is off as of today and now. Enjoy your life with the one you love, I hope we never meet again " she said as harshly as she could and turned towards the door trying to control her own emotions but still a lone tear left her eye, the hurt was visible in her eyes when she exited the study room. Aiden stood there motionless, unable to recognize his own state and emotions, he stared at the papers blankly. She left... Just like that.

Will they meet again? Let fate decides..!

************

Get ready for an emotional rollercoaster, my dear lovelies! You'll experience heartbreak at the start, but don't worry, I assure you this story of love will melt even the coldest of hearts and will make you feel all fuzzy inside.. 💕