Chapter Six

Aaron smacked his lips on mine. I thrashed around until I kicked him in the right spot. Once I heard him groan, I bolted for where I thought the door might be. I found it and left. I could hear Aaron's laugh as I sprinted for my room.

Chelsea jumped and screamed when I slammed the door shut. I can't believe him! What a fucking creep.

"Are you alright?" Chelsea asked me very quietly. Like she was scared of whatever I was running from.

"Fine." I crawled into bed. Chelsea didn't press, she stayed quiet. It's childish that I'm scared of the dark, but it's the unknown. At night this room isn't dark, there are nightlights.

I have to tell Jill I can't go to anger management, I don't wanna be anywhere near Aaron. I won't see her for three days, so I might have to go until then.

I hate knowing that Aaron knows I'm scared of the dark. It's like I feel more vulnerable. Thankfully he could never find what actually terrifies me the most.

XXXXX

"Welcome back everyone!" Hans spoke cheerfully, like every meeting. I sat across Aaron on a small bean bag chair. He hadn't stopped staring at me since I walked it. It's freaking me out by the minute.

"Who would like to go first?" Hans looked around. You'd think a fool like him would notice how Aaron's acting. He wasn't even hiding the fact he's watching me.

"How about our new friend here," Hans gestured to someone. I didn't even notice someone new was here. I've been keeping a close eye on Aaron.

"Um, ok." The guy Hans pointed to sat up, while keeping his balance on the yoga ball.

"Hi, I'm Dante. Nice to meet you all." He smiled. I finally pulled my head from Aaron's direction. Dante is kinda cute. He looks very much like an Italian mob boss's son or something. Both of his arms were covered in tattoo sleeves. His black hair was cut short, too bad he kept his head down. I wanna see his eyes.

"Why are you here?" Aaron bluntly asked. When I glanced back at Aaron, I saw him glaring hard at Dante. The first time he stopped looking at me. Dante raised his head, taken aback by his rudeness.

"I have some anger problems. Isn't that what this group is?" He snipped back.

"We're glad to have you, Dante." Hans interrupted, "Now, how about someone else go? Albie?" Hans looked desperate as he called on people. Like he was afraid of them getting mad. He literally is the group leader.

"No, that's ok." Dante stopped them, keeping his eyes on Aaron.

"I blacked out in a rage, hurting someone in the process." Dante told. My bet is that he killed whoever it was. Aaron snorted, leaning back. It left an awkward silence, before Hans spoke up again about who would like to go next.

Today's game was recess. We all got to go outside and play. It really is a beautiful day, summer is just starting. Wait, I wonder when was the last time I was outside like this?

Chelsea wanted to play hopscotch with me. There weren't many activities, but it's still nice to breathe in the fresh air.

"Hey, have you seen the new guy? Dante?" I asked her, helping draw out the hopscotch.

"Oh yeah, he's so hot." Chelsea giggled.

"What do you know about him?" I asked her while grabbing a few rocks. Chelsea hummed while choosing which rock she wanted out of my hands.

"I heard his family is from Italy, and he's in college." She started to tell me, grabbing a rock.

"But apparently what got him in here is that his neighbor had a fight with his brother." Chelsea tossed the rock, hopping to the rock and bringing it back.

"Did he kill him?" I asked a little too nonchalantly, tossing my rock.

"I don't know that yet. The staff can only risk talking about

so many things." She told me as I awkwardly hopped and grabbed the rock. As I hopped back, I almost fell over. How is my balance off that badly?

"Understandable."

"He's watching you." Darkness appeared by the fence. I quickly turned in a circle, before stopping. Aaron was staring at me from across the yard. Does he have nothing better to do!?