Chapter Seventy-Five

If I talked to myself a year ago, I wouldn't believe one word.

    I glanced in the rearview mirror often, making sure the trunk doesn't swing up.

    He's my bitch now, I won't let go of that. Could do it without him being turned on by me dominating him.

    Glen hummed to music, enjoying the moment before pulling into the warehouse. I sat up, remembering everything before.

    "I'm sorry, will you please get him situated inside? I can call Silvanto to get me." I asked Glen sweetly, I've started to see how much they adore it when I act like that.

    "I'll get him, take your time." Glen waved at me, parking the car. I got my phone out when I exited the car.

    I opened my calls, noticing something very odd.

    Glen was the last to call me, and before I called mom.

    So why is there an unknown number after my call with mom?

    Jack, he had to have used it when he hit me! But who did he call?!

    I quickly called Silvanto, panicking as it rang. Glen pulled Aaron out of the trunk, letting him limp to the doors.

    "What? What happened to all the fun you have planned?" Aaron hollered at me, earning a smack to the back of his head by Glen.

    "Hello?" He finally answered.

    "Check the basement." I leaned against Glen's car, praying it's fine. I heard Silvanto open a door, stomping down stairs.

    "Oh," Silvanto paused. No. No. Please don't say it.

        "Macy, don't panic. He couldn't have gotten far." Silvanto began to assure me.

    "Fuck!!" I hung up, clenching my hand so much my nail cut into my palm.

    I dialed the unknown number, not ready when the line only rang once before someone spoke,

        "Howdy."

    "Where is Jack?" I asked.

    "Wow, that did not take long. Once sec." The deep masculine voice told me, passing the phone.

    "Heya, Sis."

    "How?" I looked at the warehouse doors, not wanting anyone to hear me.

        "It's my phone that I gave you, silly. I called a friend to sneak me out. Old man didn't even notice." Jack tsked over the phone.

    "Are you going home?"

    "Did you forget? I'm innocent. Maybe I'll finish school, then come back for your ass." He actually threatened me?

    "Liar. You don't want to do that, that's so boring." I managed to slow my breathing down, less worried.

        "I'm a runaway now, maybe I'll travel. I do know one thing." I can imagine Jack's cocky face, leaning against a balcony over a beach. Really acting like he's out of the woods.

    "What's that?" I asked, humoring him.

    "I'm gonna come back for you one day. Hope you'll be ready, Macy. Cause I'm definitely not gonna be nice." Jack hung up.

    So that's how it's gonna be?

    Jack really used to be my whole world. I always listened to him, did what he asked. Always blindly trusted him.

    What a phony.

    Good thing I don't plan to be nice either.

    My phone beeped again, getting a message from the number.

    My last gift to you, give this number a call.

    Under was another unknown number. Last gift? How cheesy.

XXXXX

    Aaron eyed me, unable to speak now that I've taped his mouth shut. Chains were switched out with thick rope bonding his hands.

    Everyone gave me an odd look when I took Aaron to my room at Silvanto's, except Laruen who gave me a condom.

    I sat on the bed watching him from the chair he rested in. Even he isn't sure of my intentions.

    I was sure of one thing I wanted to do to him.

    I took my pocket knife out, smiling at him.

    "I'd advise you not to scream, It's finally gotten quieter." I warned, coming over to him. Aaron's eyebrows pinched together, mumbling through the tape. I sat on his lap, pushing his face away.

    I cut the collar of his shirt, like he did to me. Ignoring his protests, I dug the knife into him.

    Same spot, right above the heart.

    I roughly carved, not caring at him attempting to move away.

    "See, that wasn't so hard." I smiled, looking at the bloody words with pride.

    MACY

    "You're mine now, bitch." I poked his nose with the knife tip, getting a small smear of blood on him. Aaron mumbled, so I peeled the tape off. He quickly breathed, taking in the air.

        "Is it bad, I'm kinda turned on right now?" He chuckled, getting a kick at my disgusted face. I jumped away, feeling his pelvis pulse.

    "Gross." I stuck my tongue out, backing away to my bathroom.

    "How the hell do you just switch up like that, unless you're pretending?" I hollered, rinsing blood off my knife before putting it back in my pocket. Aaron busted out laughing,

        "What can I say? Discovered a new fetish, keeps the noise down for me as well." He winked at me as I came around. I leaned down, eye leveled with him,

    "You're kidding, this is your new therapy? Kinda pathetic don't you think?" I insulted, hating his smile. Is he really loving me degrading him now!?

    "As long as I'm with you." His eyes got droopy, exhausted. I can't believe this.

    Did I finally win?