Ch1~Happier Than Ever?

TAEHYUNG'S VIEW

"Tae you're going to damage your eyes at this extent"

Jimin, Taehyung's blond haired best friend muttered as he diverted his gaze from his phone towards taehyung who was busy working on his MacBook. "You've been on your screen since you got here and that's like, 8 hours ago" Jimin continue

"But Jiminie I have to submit this project tonight! And I'm still not done debugging!"Taehyung sighed

"Tae you're getting married soon, why don't you just put your work on hold?" Jimin question as he got up from his couch and walked towards taehyung.

"I'll go on a break after this one" taehyung replied as he continuously typed series of codes on his MacBook.

"Yeah and that's what you said like three projects before this" Jimin rolled his eyes as he walked towards the bathroom. "I'm gonna take a piss" he continued.

Taehyung just sighs as he finally finish debugging the site he was working on. He shut his MacBook and took out his phone, dialing a certain number.

The call was answered on the first ring

"Darling"

A very familiar voice was heard, making taehyung immediately relax to the calm, relaxing and sweet tone of his Fiancé.

"Hey babe" Taehyung answered with a sigh as he got up from the chair, walking towards the couch and lays on it.

"You sound exhausted, baby. Still not done with your project?"

"I just finished most of it, I'll review later then I'll be done"

"Hmm, I could give you a hand with that"

"I'd really appreciate that koo, thanks.." taehyung replies with a small smile on his lips. "Did you have lunch yet?" He continued

"I'm still very much full from the breakfast you gave me this morning, baby"

Taehyung's cheek turns red as he remembered the breakfast he served his love this morning which wasn't really an actual— food.

"Kookieeee" taehyung whined as he heard his love chuckle from the other line.

"Just kidding baby, I didn't eat yet cause we're going on a date later"

"We are?"

"Yes tae, we are" taehyung know his love is smiling so he smiles too. "Still at Jimins?"

"Yes koo I was thinking of going home to prepare something"

"That won't be necessary baby, I miss you and I'll come pick you up in a bit"

Taehyung blushed as he nodded even though Jungkook was not physically present

"I'll be waiting"

"Alright baby, bye, I love you"

"I love you" taehyung replied as he hung up smiling from ear to ear at how his love never fails to flatter him.

"Jeez you guys are literally getting married in two months and y'all are acting like teenagers who just confessed to each other" Jimin gagged as he wiped his wet hands on is pants, pushing Taehyung's legs off the couch as he sits on the previously occupied space.

"Meh you're just salty cause your grumpy ass boyfriend acts like a literal grandpa" taehyung retorted sticking his tongue out at the blond.

"You little shi-" before the blond could finish, taehyung is already in his feet running from his best friend because he know a hit is coming next.
~~~
30 mins later, taehyung and Jimin was cuddled up on the couch watching an horror movie as a hunk was heard outside Jimin's house indicating Jungkook was here.

"My ride's here" taehyung said, jumping up from the couch to get his bag and he hurriedly left the room without giving a second glance at the blond he was watching a movie with.

Walking out of the house, he saw his love walking out of the car looking as handsome as ever.

He was still in his office wear, which was an all black suit and tie indicating he's coming directly from work. His hair was neatly gelled and tied back to a small man bun. Although being together for Four years, taehyung still can't get used to his fiancé's perfection.

"My love"Jungkook says as he walks towards his love, engulfing him in a tight hug."You look so beautiful, as always" he continued

Taehyung shyly hits his shoulders and let his arm rest on his love's chest "you saw me with this same fit this morning" he said with a whine.

Jungkook chuckled "still, you're beautiful" he said kissing his love on the lips as he rests his hands on his hips.

"Hey get that off my porch!"Jimin scolded from his door step as he threw a small flower branch at the love birds.

"Oh shut up shorty" jungkook retaliated as he took tae's hand, leading him to the car and opening the door to the passenger seat for him.

Taehyung muttered a small 'thanks' as he sat. Jungkook picked the branch Jimin threw at them and threw it back to him, hitting the blond on the arm as he tried to protect his face.

Jungkook walked back to the driver seat and started the car.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!"

The both chuckled as the heard the blond male curse at them. They drove off towards where they'll be having their date.

~~~~~~~

Did you like it?