Ch17~Contempt

JUNGKOOK'S VIEW

Jungkook stepped out of his house, seeing Liam already waiting for him by the car. He reached his hand forward to Liam, asking for the keys.

Liam immediately passes him the key with a confused look. Jungkook's walks towards the driver's seat and opens the door.

"Take a day off, Liam" jungkook says, getting into his car and starting the engine.

Liam was beyond shocked. After seeing the news yesterday, he thought his boss would probably be pissed and moody, but he's the exact opposite. He's all smiley as if he wasn't just caught in a scandal.

He watched as the car drive off and shakes his head with a smile. He's boss really is full of surprises.

Jungkook felt fly. For a person who's about to go address a rumor, he's so happy. That obviously because he's finally certain, that nothing can pull him and his love apart.

He increases the volume of the speaker as he blasts cherry by Lana del Rey.

"Darlin' darlin' darlin'
I fall to pieces, when I'm with you"

He sings along loudly, his mind occupied my a certain Burnett. He keeps falling deeper and deeper I love with his fiancé, he feels to fucking lucky that he got to have Taehyung by his side for the rest of his life.

If anyone was to see him like this, they'd probably be shocked because Jungkook is never the person to fully show his excitement. He's so happy.

Just last night, he thought he'd probably be sobbing by now, but it's the complete opposite.

He stops his car as he got to the front of his company. He can see reporters flooding around the environment, but he couldn't care less.

He steps out of the car and a dozen of body guards immediately gathered him, blocking the reporters from invading his space.

Jungkook walks elegantly into the building, hearing reporters shouting questions upon questions, fighting their way to get a picture of him, some trying to poke his face with their Mike's, they all wanted to get information from him.

He finally got into the elevator with Namjoon, heading towards the hall for the conference.

"This speech should shut them up for a while" Namjoon says as he handed a file over to Jungkook.

"Thanks Hyung" Jungkook smiles.

"Well you looks happier than I expected" Namjoon says with a raised eyebrow.

"That's because I am, happy" Jungkook smile

"Oh?"

"Yes Hyung, I'm just so blessed" Jungkook chuckled as he walked out of the elevator after they reached the floor, glancing through the file Namjoon had given him.

Namjoon didn't need to ask him anymore questions, because he knows, only Taehyung can make the black haired man smile like that. So apparently, things went well.

Jungkook walks into the conference room and lots of cameras started flashing on his face. He just wants to get this over and done with.

He's just going to say what he got to say, doesn't give a fuck what the media have to say. His love already understands him and believe him, that's all that matters.