Ch15~Victory

JUNGKOOK'S VIEW

"Tae" Jungkook's eyes waters as Taehyung stood up from the bed, walking towards their closet with a bag. He's packing.

"Tae please let's talk" Jungkook tries to hold his sob as he watched Taehyung stuff his bag with a few clothes. Taehyung sighs and zipped the bag.

"Jungkook we already talked and I'm not mad at you"

"T-then why are you leaving?" Jungkook asks, sadness gripping his heart. Taehyung didn't answer though, just raised the bag and start walking out of the closet.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook slightly raises his voice and Taehyung still, sighs and drops his bag on the bed.

"Jungkook you're are aware you have a lot on your hands right now, right" Taehyung said, folding his arms on his chest.

"Tae, let's sit first and talk please, it's already so late at night you can't leave now" Jungkook pleads..

"Reporters would want to interview you, and get some info about the scandal, they're gonna want to confirm wether or not you've really dumbed my ass"

"Baby-"

"So you're gonna need to sort that out, Jungkook. It's your problem and you need to solve it!" Taehyung was getting angry. "Our wedding is literally in two weeks! Two weeks Jungkook and this is all a mess I can't take it!!"

Jungkook was speechless, his heartbeat accelerating as he listed to Taehyung spit out his feelings.

"So while you're busy with your baby problems, I'll be at moms' Planning our wedding which that bitch is trying to ruin!" Taehyung is panting, anger flowing in his blood as he suddenly have the urge to go see Shin Hari, he needs to make her pay for all the problems she's causing in their life.

Jungkook on the other hand, thinks Taehyung is mad at him. He knows he'd fucked up, but seeing Taehyung this mad? He just doesn't know what to say, so he just sits on the edge of the bed, head facing the ground. He just wants Taehyung to stay.

Taehyung sighs, seeing jungkook's state, he realized he shouldn't have allowed himself be so mad. He walks towards Jungkook and sits on the bed, bringing jungkook's hand to his own thigh and holding it with both of his hands.

"I'm so sorry tae, I shouldn't have allowed all these happen. I'm sorry I'm causing problems, I promise I hate it too, I'm going to do all I can to sort everything out before weekend. I promise tae, this can't come between us."

"It's okay, and I'm sorry" Taehyung says.

Jungkook raises his head and find Taehyung already looking at him.

"Stay? Even just for tonight?" Jungkook asks hopefully.

Taehyung just simply nods, there's no way he could say no to his love. And if he was to leave, he know none of them world be able to sleep the night.

"You haven't eaten yet, I think Lina already made dinner, you should go eat" Taehyung says as he caresses jungkook's face.

"What about you?" Jungkook asks.

"I'm not hungry" Taehyung answers.

"Then I'm not hungry either" jungkook says.

Taehyung just smiles and leans in to peck jungkook's lips.

"I love you" Taehyung says.

"I love you more" Jungkook said as he smiled and brought Taehyung into a hug. "Let's sleep?"

"Hm we haven't had our bath yet" Taehyung says.

"Let's bathe, then sleep?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung chuckled.

~~~~~

A bath filled with foams and water was occupied by a skinny beautiful lady, a lady who apparently was in a great mood. One could tell she was happy by the way she drank wine from the glass cup situated on a stool beside the bath, a phone on her hand as she scrolled through it, letting out giggles.

Shin Hari felt achieved, seeing the articles all over the media, seeing people wondering about who she was, and people concluding she's a secret lover of the CEO.

Her plot was going according to plan, and reading the comments? She couldn't help but feel proud.

(Comments)
Mary jay
Lmao I'm glad mr. Jeon finally dumped
that bundle of sin and trash he was with.

So Ra
He looks so happy with the child 🥺 and the
Woman looks so pretty! But I hope this is fake!

Ji byun
Guys let's respect their privacy, Mr. Jeon prolly
Wanted to keep his affairs anonymous.

Kim Dal
Y'all in the comments are so sick! How can you support such deed! He's literally cheating on his fiancé!

Mary jay
@ kimdal that tae trash of a model obviously deserve it! I'm glad Jungkook finally opens his eyes to see that he could obviously do better!

Hari laughs as she reads through the comments, seeing that user Mary Jay was doing a great job.

Yes, a great job because she had payed the user to support the rumor and make sure to attack anyone who does the opposite.

She's sure Taehyung and Jungkook are probably in conflict at the moment, only the thought of it boosts here ego, she can't wait to see Taehyung, to see the hurt in his eyes.

She believe she's succeeding in running Jungkook's engagement.

Jungkook is filthy rich now, if she had know five years ago that Jungkook would be this successful, she would never had left him.

But fortunately, she had just the right source to get him back into her life.

She know Jungkook won't neglect his son, after all, jungkook had always dreamed of having a son, something Taehyung cannot give him.

She lets out a laughter of victory. So pleased about the whole situation. She decides to pay Taehyung a visit.

Just because.

~~~~~~