Ch19~No sign

JUNGKOOK'S VIEW

Jungkook was going crazy.

It's been almost 8 hours since he got back and there's still literally no sign of Taehyung.

He had gotten back from work early because he was to go on a movie date with Taehyung today. But he hadn't met the Burnett at home, Lina said they came back together and she didn't see Taehyung leaving the house, but there was no sign that he was in the house.

Jungkook tried calling him, but he only found his phone on their bed, which made him even more worried. They searched around the house, the yard, they kitchen as Lina said Taehyung wanted to make some caramel, everywhere.

The first person Jungkook phoned was Jimin, and the blond had immediately panicked saying Taehyung wasn't with him.

Although, Jungkook didn't want to get their parents involved, but when it was already 11pm and the couldn't find him, he just had to phone them to ask if the boy was there.

When he found out that no one knew the where about of the Burnett, everyone went into panic mode. Taehyung's mom was literally freaking out and crying, she even drove to the couples house in the middle of the night.

Jungkook was trying his best to stay calm, Taehyung's mom was crying, Jimin too was freaking out, the maids were worried.

"Hyung I'm almost there, if anything goes wrong, I'll signal you to come with the police" Jungkook says in his phone, car speeding off to see someone he never thought he could go to; Shin Hari.

Lina had told Jungkook he saw Taehyung talking to a lady in the supermarket, she also pointed out that the lady looked like the one from the scandal. Hearing this, jungkooks blood ran cold.

Lina said she didn't say it earlier because she didn't want to jump into conclusion, but now that they couldn't find the boy, she had to say it.

"Alright, yoongi and I are heading to the station right now. Make sure to call us when anything goes wrong Jungkook, don't do anything stupid" Namjoon said in the other line.

Namjoon had found out about Hari's address and sent it to Jungkook who didn't hesitate to head over there.

Getting to the building, Jungkook gets out of the car, walking quickly into the tall building. He got into the elevator and pressed the button to the floor Hari's apartment should be.

On getting there, he walks towards the door with the room number Namjoon had specified and banged on it.

He checked the time and it was already 1:03am. So he doesn't expect an immediate response. He banged harder on the door again, getting pissed from waiting. He was about to bang in it again when he heard and irritated voice.

"Who the fuck is that?! Don't you see the time? I didn't order anything so fuck off!!"

"Open the fucking door Shin Hari!" Jungkook clenched his jaw.

The door immediately opens, revealing a clearly shocked and somewhat excitedly Hari.

"J-Jungkook?! What are you doing here so late at night?"

Jungkook just pushed her in, getting into the apartment as he didn't want anyone taking pictures again.

"Oh calm down kook I'm right here" she says with a soft giggle, reaching forward to rest her hands on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook immediately pushed her hands off, anger in him getting even more intense.

"Where the fuck is Taehyung?" Jungkook says, in a surprisingly low tone.

"W-what?" Hari asked, obviously shocked as she didn't expect that. She thought Jungkook final realized he needed her and their son and had come to confess, but he came here looking for his Fiancé?!

"You were the last one he was seen talking to, and now he's fucking missing! You better tell me where he is or I'm gonna fuck you up."  Jungkook threatens, moving even closer to Hari, making sure she was intimidated.

Shin Hari just bursts out laughter, pushing her hair and hooks it behind her ear, folding her arms on her chest.

"You're so, so fucking pathetic"

Jungkook's face dropped after he heard that.

"What? You think I kidnapped him? Oh my God Jungkook grow up! It's obvious he'd left you" she smirked, seeing jungkook's confidence had dropped.

Jungkook shakes his head, there's no way he's gonna allow her get to him again.

"I'm not here to play or listen to your endless shit, where the fuck is Taehyung? You tell me, and I'll leave you to your sleep"

"I don't fucking have him!! Isn't him like 28?! Is he a baby you have to go around looking for!!" Hari shouted, clearly gettin annoyed.

Jungkook clenched his fist, he so much want to hit this woman right now.

"I even thought you came here for me and your child! But you came here looking for your fucking mistake of a fiancé ?!"

"Who the fuck-"

"How about you go check your waste bin huh?! Go check if your fucking trash had finally returned to where he belongs!!"

Jungkook lost all his patience and was about to hit the lady untill-

"Mummy?"

A little boy stands in the corner of the room,yawning and wiping his eyes with his hands as he just woke.

"Jihoon, baby" Hari walks towards the boy and carried him "did you wake up? Hm?" She asked and the boys nods.

"Daddy is here too?" Jihoon asked and Hari nods

"But he's about to leave, I know you miss I'm but you have to go to sleep, remember you have school tomorrow?"

The boy nods and he falls back asleep on his mother's arms, Hari glared at Jungkook as she walks into their room to put Jihoon back to sleep.

Jungkook felt absolutely frustrated. It was obvious Hari didn't have Taehyung. He sighs, rushing out of the apartment, already regretting why he came here.

He got in his car, running his hands around his face, he didn't know what to do now.

"What? You think I kidnapped him? Oh my God Jungkook grow up! It's obvious he'd left you"

Jungkook just sighs, although he knows Taehyung wouldn't leave him, he just can't help but think of the possibilities. The scandals, him probably having a child... it must be exhausting for Taehyung.

His thought was cut by the sound of his phone ringing, It was Jimin. Jungkook immediately answers with a "hello"

"Jungkook we found Taehyung! He was in his office all these while!"

He heard Jimin shout in the other line.

"I'll be there soon"

Jungkook hangs up. He was pissed. Taehyung was at home all these while?! He met with Hari for no reason!

He can't believe this. He's so mad, not at Taehyung of course, but at the fact that meet with Hari and told her about the whole situation...

"Gosh this is so frustrating" he says as he drove his car away, heading towards his house.

"Oh Taehyung, you're so gonna get it" he plots, a smile on his face as he finally felt relief. Taehyung's fine, thank God.

~~~~~~~

1k views???
🍾🥂
Omg guys thank you so much! I honestly didn't expect this much for this book... hell, I didn't even know if someone would read this 😅
I'm so grateful y'all... thanks for the continuous support 💜