Ch44 ~ Happier Than Ever!

TAEHYUNG'S VIEW

Taehyung sits on the stool in front of his dresser as an hair stylist finishes the final touch to his hair.

Taehyung he dyed his hair blond as he wanted to have a different appearance— for his wedding.

They are going to be having their wedding today, finally.

Taehyung gets up from the chair and proceeded to change into his wedding suits. His room is filled with stylists and make up artists he's mother had hired, "they are the best in Korea and they are going to make you look your best!" She had said. Taehyung didn't bother opposing because he's mom wasn't going to back out— she loves going all out on things like this.

With the help of the stylist, taehyung puts on his all white suit on top his golden sleeve which matched with his newly dyed hair.

"Super Star treatment for our Super Handsome groom ehn?" Jimin says causing taehyung to chuckle.

"Couldn't say no to mom" he responded.

"Well, now you'll have to go thank her because you look literally heavenly" jimin says with a smile, coming to stand beside taehyung in from of the mirror. "Tae.?" He calls in a serious tone.

"Yeah?" Taehyung answers, diverting his attention from the mirror to his best friend.

"I think something changed between us" he paused for a while. "We're not two best friends anymore" he says, tone low.

"W-what do you mean?" Taehyung stutters, genuinely confused.

"We are— no longer two best friends anymore" he repeats.

"Then, what are we?" Taehyung asks, getting a feeling that's jimin is going to say something stupid next.

"We are now two blonde best friends" he says and both burst out laughter, taehyung already knew for sure that jimin cannot be serious.

"You can never be serious" taehyung laughs looking at jimin who had his hands on his knees, unable to recover from his own joke as he laughs wildly.

"B-but for real" jimin says, laughter dying down a bit. "We're two blonde best friends!" He says again loudly, and continues to laugh at that.

"We're are more that that chim, we're two pretty, blonde best friends" taehyung sassed as and flings his invincible long hair.

Just as they both laughed at their joke, the door of the room flung open and Mira walks in, looking as beautiful and elegant as ever. "Oh my! I knew the stylists would do a perfect job! You look dashing my son" Mira praised, walking towards taehyung with a bright smile in her led lips and eyes fill with admiration.

"Well I'm glad you're ready! The guests are all present and so is Jungkook, the ceremony will begin in 5 minutes" she squealed excitedly "c'mon babies, let's head outside!" She says, grabbing taehyung and jimin's hand and dragging them out of the room.

"Mom you'll wrinkle my suit!" Taehyung gasps, quickly retreating his hand and tried to straighten the sleeve of his suit with the palm of his other hand.

"Oh right! Sorry baby— just follow me!" She says excitedly, skipping through the hallway.

"Who's getting married? You, or her?" Jimin asks and they both just laughed, quickly trailing behind a very excited Mira.

~~~~~~~~~~

The flower garden of the Jeons was beautifully decorated with robins of bright colors, natural flowers spreading their sweet scent all over the garden and round tables situated in every corner with bottles of wine and some fruits on top.