Ch27~Shorty

TAEHYUNG'S VIEW

Taehyung sat on the bed, a teddy in his arms as he gets lost in his thoughts.

After his encounter with Hari, he could help but overthink about what she said. Although he knows better than to let what she says get to him, he couldn't help it.

It was true, maybe all he could give to Jungkook was his body.. but his still does give him lots of love, and attention, and care and many more, but what result would it bring? Jihoon is a product of what Jungkook and Hari once shared, what he can't give.

In the middle of his thoughts, the door bursts open and Jimin barges in with 2 bags in his hands.

"I think I have an idea of why you look like your dog just died" Jimin says, keeping his bags in a corner and walking towards Taehyung, sitting on the edge of the dresser.

"You think?" Taehyung scoffed, hugging his teddy tighter.

"Well what did she say? Cause I saw her on my way here, she looked pissed as fuck tae"

"Like she's supposed to"

"Then why are you like that?"

"I can't help it Jiminie!" Taehyung whined as he trashed around the bed.

Jimin giggled, finding the Burnett cute, but still wanting to cheer him up.

"What did she say?"

"Said I can only give k-kook my— my body" Taehyung whispers the last part as he felt tears gathering in his eyes.

"What?!" Jimin stood up from the dresser, hands on his hips as he stared at the boy "Tae you cannot be serious right now! You're crying over that?! We've been passed this already!" Jimin scolded.

"But I-I can't he-help it chim, I c-can't, I love Jungkook and I'll give him my all, but what if my all is not enough?" He cried harder, pushing the teddy onto his face, trying to muffle his cries.

Although Jimin didn't want to climb on the bed as the Burnett shared it with his fiancé, he add to console the boy and he couldn't do the by being far. He climbed on the boy and cuddled the crying boy.

"I'm sorry chim, but I can't help it. Although we're getting married soon, I can't help but feel insecure, Hari will always be here"

"You know we could report her and throw her in jail, right? She's literally a thief"

"I know but what about Jihoon?"

"Uh... you and Jungkook could take him in?"

Taehyung stayed quiet for a moment, he would love that, getting to be the one who'd raise the little boy, with Jungkook. But still, he thought it was selfish, throwing Hari in jail the claiming her son, he couldn't do such.

"I don't think that's right, jiminie" he sniffed as he finally stopped crying. "Jihoon is only just 4, he needs his mom more than anyone"

"You're an angel tae" Jimin says, turning Taehyung around to face him, he caresses tae's cheeks and pecked his head. "You don't deserve to even get hurt, tae."

"Why do you say that?"

"Hari literally want to ruin your life, but you're still being considerate with her" he said as he pinched his cheeks, finally making him let out a smile.

"It's not for her, it's for Jihoon" Taehyung smiles, but then pouts again.

"Hey what now?" Jimin says, when we was feeling achieved seeing the Burnett smile, his hopes crumbled again seeing the smile now gone.

"Kookie's supposed to be back by now"

"Isn't he even supposed to be on break? He already gave Yoongs all the work!" Jimin complained, attempting to let go of the bed, but Taehyung tighten his hands around him, restricting him from moving.

"Stay here till he comes" Taehyung says, pout deepening, looking at the blond with the biggest puppy eyes.

"Ew tae that won't work on me" Jimin rather says, still trying to fight Taehyung to let go.

Taehyung being stubborn, refused to late go but rather tangled his legs around Jimin, giggling as Jimin kept whining and giggling while trying to set himself free.

"Well this is not a very pleasant sight"

Jungkook's voice was heard following the opening of the door.

The two seem to have been lost in themselves and didn't notice Jungkook coming in until Jungkook coughed out loudly, to gain attention from his love and the blond.

"Oh ju-Jungkook is here" Jimin says, trying to catch his breath. Taehyung finally lets go and they both just laid flat on the bed, feeling exhausted from the fight they just had.

"Well Jimin I don't like that you're all over my fiancé" jungkook says, cocking an eyebrow as he folds his hand on his chest.

"Oh shut up bunny I've slept with him even before you met him" Jimin says, sitting up on the bed.

"Uhm I think that came out wrong, Chim" Taehyung says with a giggle.

"No it didn't" Jimin argued.

"Well I don't care what came out right or not, I'm back and I want to carry on where I left with my baby" Jungkook says, talking of his blazer, then dragging Taehyung up.

Jimin scoffed "Well I'm gonna be here all day so better be prepared for a third wheel!"

"What?!" Jungkook asked.

"He'll be coming with us to mom and dad's tomorrow" Taehyung says, looking as the mirror as he fixed his wrinkled shirt.

"What no! He can go without us!" Jungkook whined, not that he didn't want Jimin to stay, but he knows all Jimin would do with his time here is tease him and snatch Taehyung.

"Well I can't spend time with yoongi 'cause you gave him all your work!"

"What?! I didn't give him my work!"

"Well that's not what he said!"

"So what if I gave him all my work?! I need rest! I'm the one getting married any way" Jungkook scoffs.

Jimin allowed his jaw to drop dramatically, he looked around every where in the room, mouth hung open as he pretended to be offended.

"Shorty" Jungkook finishes and Taehyung bursts out laughter.

"You know what?! You just made the situation a lot more worse! I was just gonna go chill in the guest room, but I guess we all will be making caramel and watching a movie TOGETHER!" He whipped his head around and marched out of the bedroom.

"How did he even know we-"

Taehyung got up from the chair, still in a pool of laughter as he attempts to run after Jimin.

"Hey, where are you going?" Jungkook says, grabbing his wrist.

"After Jimin of course" Taehyung smiles, peaking jungkook's cheek as he frees himself. "God freshen up, we'll be in the kitchen!" He finishes as he ran out of the room.

"w....WE?!" He says out, frustratedly. He guesses his private time with Taehyung is gonna be a groupie thing plus Jimin.

~~~~~~~~
One week till taekook's wedding! 🎊
The next chapter probably will be the last fluff chapter before the wedding..... if there will be a wedding at all 👀