Epiloge

JUNGKOOK'S VIEW

It's been two days after the couple had their wedding and unlike other newly wedded couples, they were still so Busy.

Taehyung had paid Wooshik a visit despite Jungkook's oppositions because they were once friends before. Wooshik regrets what he did, apologized but didn't dare to ask for forgiveness. Taehyung took that as closure and decides to just live his life regardless of the hurt and betrayal he'd experienced.

They had planned to Maldives for their Honeymoon but only after settling everything in Korea— and by every, they mean the whole Hari, Wooshik and Jihoon's case.

Wooshik was sentenced to 15 years in prison for attempted rape, assault and lying under oath while Hari was sentenced 7 years in prison for international theft, fraud and deflamation. The were both rebuked from the right of being Jihoon's parents as the court deemed them incapable of being parents because of their chosen life style.

No member of neither one of their family had come to claim right over the child so he was being kept by the government and would be sent to a foster home if the absence of a family member persists.

Nevertheless, Jungkook had been able to track down the parents of Wooshik and Hari and is currently in a meeting with Mrs. Choi, Wooshik's mother. Their lawyers are present and so is his husband.

"I don't have a son, and I don't have a grandchild" Mrs. Choi says, anger obvious in her voice. "That bastard stole all of his father's savings! Oh my poor husband had to suffer an heart attack because of that bastard!" She yells, tears dropping from her eyes as she remembers the tragic events of how her own son ripped them off everything and disappeared, her old husband couldn't handle the shock as he had eventually died of an acute cardiac arrest.

"Ma'am, we're really sorry about what happened to your husband, Wooshik will surly pay for all his crimes now that he's in prison" Namjoon tries to console the woman and she only nodded, crying softly and wiping her eyes with her handkerchief.

"Wooshik really do have a child which is automatically your grandchild. Ma'am, we would appreciate if you sign these papers and entitle us with the right of carrying the boy into our care, we will treat him better than Wooshik ever could" Jungkook says softly, feeling bad for the old lady, she looked like a nice woman.

"I know that for sure, but what if it's not my grandchild? That mistake of a son is full of lies!" She cries.

"You see, mam" taehyung starts, sitting up and gains Mrs Choi's full attention. "I do believe he's your grandchild. I mean, the boy didn't take a single trait from both his biological parents. If it wasn't for the dna results, neither of us would have believed it also. But now that I see you, I can tell when Jihoon got his brown hair and button nose from" he finishes with a little chuckle.

For the first time since Mrs Choi had been in the room, she smiled. "Ma'am, we guarantee you that Jihoon will be in safe hands, Jungkook here, and Taehyung are willing to live their whole lives for Jihoon if they are given a chance to." Namjoon persuades.

"Well, it wouldn't be a bad idea for me to raise my own grandchild, but I know that his future would be bright if he grows in a family like yours. I can see that you do love the boy, well who am I to deprive a young child of a complete family willing to love him?" She says lowly.

She's nothing but a poor lonely old woman, if she was to raise Jihoon, it would be too much for her and also for the boy. Cost of living these days is at its peak, she wouldn't want the little boy to suffer with her, so she decides to give him off to a family who can love and take good care of him, give him the life he deserves.

Taehyung and Jungkook smiled as the watch Namjoon hand over the papers to the lady, she quietly read through the contract before hovering her pen over the area she's to sign.