Ch38 ~ Bachelor (pt1)

TAEHYUNG'S VIEW

"I can't believe today will be your last as a bachelor!" Jimin squealed as he watched Taehyung who was trying out his wedding suit.

It's already Wednesday, three days after the incident with Wooshik. Although I still hurt Taehyung that one of the people he trusted must tried to do that to him. It's still hurts that yet again, he lost another person dear to him.

He hadn't gone to the station to talk to Wooshik; despite having a question he craves an answer for. 'Why?' Why would Wooshik do that? After knowing him for years, Taehyung never had an elder brother but he felt like Wooshik filled that void spot. But Wooshik had other disgusting intentions with him? The thought just makes Taehyung sick in the stomach.

"Hey!" Jimin says loudly, snapping his fingers. "You're lost in thoughts again" he says and Taehyung sighs.

"Just... have a lot in mind" Taehyung sighs.

"Tae.. you're literally leaving for Vegas in a few hours, you're finally getting married, that's enough reason to give you happiness that'll over cloud your worries, why are you focusing on other things?" He asks and Taehyung just sighs again.

They are flying to Las Vegas soon to register their marriage as same-sex marriage is still not legalized in South Korea. Their flight is in 6 hours as it's only just 3am in the morning.

While preparing to go to the airport, Taehyung insisted he wanted to try out the suit again just in case of any needed amendments; or maybe because he's just nervous.

"I know, chim. I'm happy." He says in a small voice.

Jimin sighs and got off the bed, walking towards the Burnett who stood by the full length mirror. "I know what's bothering you, tae. But hey? If that didn't happen, non of us would've know his true intentions and he probably would still be fake around us and perhaps, do something even worse"

"You're right" Taehyung say, thinking about Jimin's words, understanding the sense in it.  "So how do you see the suit? Is it okay?" He asks nervously.

"Jeez tae it's not just okay, it's perfect. Like me, you look good in anything" Jimin says with a smirk.

"You really had to praise yourself too huh?" Taehyung laughs as he begins to gently take off the suit.

Jimin walks back to the bed and sits on it, lifting his body up and down from the position; bouncing on the bed. "I can't wait to go clubbing in Vegas ah!" He squealed excitedly.

Taehyung, after stripping of the suit puts on a purple hoodie with a blue faded jeans, checking himself out  in the mirror. "Jungkook still won't tell me where we are going to! I hope it's not some mafia flooded club" he says.

"Take a wild guess tae, I bet it's a strip club" Jimin says.

"I've never been to a strip club, what do people even do there?"

"Watch strippers, drink alcohol, spend money and many other stuff, might sound boring but it's really fun" Jimin giggles.

"You look so innocent chim sometimes I
Forget you've done literally everything immoral" Taehyung chuckles as he sat with Jimin on the bed, taking his phone from the bed side table.

"Hey! I haven't killed anyone!" Jimin defends

"I doubt that" Taehyung teases.

Jimin lets out a dramatically loud gasp. "How dare y-"

they we interrupted by a loud knock on the door, followed by Mira's excited high pitched voice. "Come out quickly or we'll miss the flight!"

"What tha-" Taehyung starts and Jimin bursts out laughter. They still have about five hours before the flight and Taehyung isn't even surprised to see that Mira is already rushing them.

"We're coming mom!" Jimin replies in the middle of his laughter. "At least someone is obviously more excited than me" he finishes, a grin present on his face as he got off the bed to check himself out in the mirror. He twirled and came to an halt while facing Taehyung, strikes a pose as he looked at Taehyung who sat legs crossed on the bed, he raised a brow, a smirk on his lips. "Let's get you married in Vegas, shall we?"

~~~~~~~~~~

"At this point, we can't stop the wedding" Hari says. She was seated in the visiting room of the station with Wooshik and a lawyer.

"Fuck" Wooshik sighs frustratedly. "I know for sure you can't do anything right! All you had to do was bring him out of the fucking house!"

"And how the fuck was I supposed to do that huh?! The security won't even allow me pass the main gates! They have my son with them and I can't even go see him! You think this is easy for me!" Hari retorted. All she wants right now is to get Jihoon back, she already understood the fact that she lost Jungkook and is only helping Wooshik because she needs the apartment he's paying for.

"Okay let's not get violent here or the officers will join us in here" Won Lan, Wooshik's lawyer says.

"Oh and Mr. Won, when the fuck are you gonna get me out of here?!" After spending a couple of days in the cell, Wooshik had lost his temper. Staying with those smelly criminals in the cell was not something he enjoyed.

"Mr. Choi, the court hearing is only next week, I've already arranged all the data to get you out of here and repossess the boy at same time" Won Lan smiled. "So please just be patient okay? I would request a temporary bail until the trial but the Jeons had made sure you stay here untill then" he finished.

"These rotten corrupt officers" Wooshik clenched his jaw.

"You don't need to worry, sir. At the end of the day, Mr. Jeon will be the one to end up behind bars" Won Lan assures before he went ahead to explain the plan which turned out to be very pleasant to Wooshik.

"I know I made the right decision when I hired you, Mr. Lan, I'll make sure to reward you handsomely after this is over." He says. Although Hari had mixed feelings about the plan, she thought it could also be to advantage.

"Even if we can't stop, what's more heartbreaking than a failed marriage? And we'll also get to watch the Jeon corporation fall flat into doom" Wooshik smirk.

"And at the end of the day, Kim Taehyung will be mine"

~~~~~~~~~~

안녕하세요!
The chapter is quite short after the delay.. I'm sorry i took so long to update!
I love writing this book sm but I just can't find time..

I was originally gonna make this book be 40 chapters but apparently, there's still a lot more to come!

See you soon 🌹