Ch8~Tense

JUNGKOOK'S VIEW

Jungkook parked his car and got out of it. He walks into his home, seeking for the only person that can give him comfort, Taehyung.

"Sir you're back early, sir taehyung had already left saying he was going to see the madam" A maid said as she watched tho older walk off with a sigh.

Jungkook got into his gym, hoping working out will keep him busy till taehyung is her. Jungkook felt disappointed In himself, he had allowed Hari get in his head yet again after many years. He allowed himself to doubt his and Taehyung's future together just because of some mere words. He shakes his head, stripping off his blazer and having just a white button up top on.

He walks towards the punchbag in the gym, putting on some gloves as he began to punch on the bag.

He feels so pathetic, after all those years, he still allowed her in his head. But who could blame him? All his time with the said female was himself being ordered and manipulated. He was young then, didn't know much about relationships, didn't know he was being used.

He puts his acts together. He can't just allow her walk into his life again, won't allow anything come between him and taehyung. If she tries to do anything stupid, then Jungkook won't hesitate to take drastic actions.

"Kookie?"

A rush of relief and comfort flows the jungkook's body as he heard his voice.

"I thought you won't be back till night" taehyung continued, walking towards his fiancé who had stopped punching on the bag. "Did-" he couldn't finish as Jungkook engulfs him in a tight hug. He hugged back after getting off his shocked state.

"Kookie are you alright?" Taehyung asked worried.

"I'm great tae, I'm perfect. I just missed you" Jungkook sighed, speaking the truth as he really did miss his love and feel perfect now that he's here.

"Why are you back so early? Is everything okay now in the office?" Taehyung asked, still hugging.

"I just missed you tae"

"Then you should've come with me to taste the cakes! There was so many and all so delicious!" Taehyung complain and squealed.

Jungkook let's out a chuckle, braking the hug but hands never leaving the brunette. "I'm sorry I didn't go with you babe, but I'm here now, hm?" Jungkook says as he pecked Taehyung's lips.

"Hm okay, I brought some cakes for you too, you should try them" taehyung smile. "Right after you take a shower cause you're dripping with sweat" taehyung scrunch his nose.

~~~~

TAEHYUNG'S VIEW

Taehyung wakes up with the feeling of warm arms rapped around his waist, looking up, he saw his love sleeping peacefully, soft breaths coming out of his parted lips. He smiled at fact that he's going to be waking up to this site and feeling for the lest of his life.

He gently untangled the arms that was caging his waist, walking sleepily to the bathroom to freshen up. He came out with the bathrobe rapped around his body. Seeing Jungkook already woke up and was currently on his phone.

He walks towards Jungkook and sat at the edge of the bed, holding his face softly with both ands and pecking him on the lips.

Jungkook on the other hand, didn't want just a peck, he held Taehyung's hands as he kissed him more deeply, snaking his other arm around the smaller side waist.

"Good morning Kookie" Taehyung says as he broke the kiss.
"Hm good morning princess" Jungkook says as he started kissing the smaller on the neck.

"Mhm Jungkook I need to get dressed~" taehyung whined as he tried to get off the bed.

"What? Why??" Jungkook grumbled as he tried to stop the boy from getting off the bed.

"I have a shoot by 10! I told you last nigh that I have to model for Celine today." Taehyung said i he finally got off the bed, heading towards to closet.

Jungkook sighed, "well I'll just get ready for work then" he muttered

~~~~

"I'm so sorry I'm late!" Taehyung apologize as he got into the studio, it's okay sir, please head towards the make up boot to get your make up done.

The director said, taehyung bowed as he rushed towards the directed boot.

On getting there, he was shocked to see who was waiting in the room. Shin Hari.

She was also equally surprised as she stood up the greet the male. Taehyung just gave here a tight lip smile and sat on his designated chair.

"It's such a pleasant surprise to see you here sir, I never knew you were a model" she said as she began to style his hair. Taehyung simply hmmed. After knowing and her past with his Fiancé, he just didn't want to get involved with her.

"You were so generous to my kid the other day, thank you for that" she said as she started his make up. "You know, I'd love it if we became friends bec-"

"Oh drop the act Shin Hari" taehyung rolled his eyes.

The said females face dropped but was immediately replaced with a smirk.

"I see jungkook ready told you" she chuckled, dropping the nice girl act she was playing into the gutter.

She stoped her work for a while, walking towards Taehyung's back.

"Bet he didn't tell you how he used to love me, touch me, oh how obsessed he was, over me" she says "he world talk about how he couldn't wait to father a child, his child" she smirked as she sense taehyung tense.

She began dressing his hair "he say he wanted to have a mini him, you know, his own flesh and blood" she chuckled bitterly.

Taehyung just sits there and waits till she's done dressing him.

"It's quite unfortunate he getting married to a man... tsk, his dream has gone down the drain" she mocks

"Are you done" taehyung asks, already sick of hearing her bitter words, words that do nothing but mock him.

"Maybe luck is on his side, don't you think?" She continues, ignoring Taehyung's questions. "Maybe luck is on his side, maybe I'll bring that luck out to light" she smirked at the Burnett who was showing no reaction.

"Oh you're done! Please let's begin the shoot" the director said as he walked in.

"Mr mark, I didn't know you've started employment bad mannered and nosy staffs, the service I just received is not one I'll recommend" taehyung said, making Hari hold her breath in shock.

"Oh I'm so sorry Taehyung-shii, she's a newbie, we'll make sure to find a replacement as soon as possible" Mark, the director apologized. Taehyung nods and walks out.

"Miss shin Hari, thank you for working with us, but you're no longer needed" mr mark said bitterly as he left the shocked woman in the boot.

Taehyung just got her fired for the job she worked hard to get.

~~~~~~~

Don't forget to vote :)