Ch32 ~ Dinner

JUNGKOOK'S VIEW

Jungkook stands on his father's office, eyes only on his mom who was sitting on the couch with her head hung low.

Jungkook doesn't know what to say.. or perhaps he does, but just doesn't know how. He had come to the office to apologize for his behavior and also get a good explanation but walking in on his mom crying, all he could feel was guilt.

Yes his mom did wrong, hell, what Sara had done could complicate his whole life, but she's still his mother. His mother who had always been gullible and naive, it wouldn't be hard for her to be convinced.

Sara had always been like that, too concerned, too naive, too soft-hearted and too weak minded. Jungkook doesn't even know the right word to use but one things for sure, his mom is just weak; weak in mind, heart and even physically. He shouldn't have allowed himself be provoked.

"I'm so s-sorry s-son" Sara brakes the silence. "When she call me... I heard m-my grandson crying and I couldn't— I couldn't help it, son" she stutters as tears endlessly flows from her eyes.

"We're over that, mom" Jungkook says.. trying his best not to loose his temper.

Hansol just sits on the office chair, not wanting to take sides and allow the two sort it out.

"It's your house, and I really cannot stay in the same roof as her, so decide, mom" Jungkook says. He doesn't know why he's saying this, like, he should be apologizing.

"W-what?" Sara asked, eyes finally looking up as she had stopped crying,

"You ask you guests to excuse us, or I and my fiancé will excuse you"

"Jungkook what are you-" hansol started but was cut off.

"Dad!" Jungkook raised his voice, he brought his palms to his face as he furiously rubbed on it. "You know Hari well, still yet, you allowed her in your premises" he looked as Hansol with disappointment in his eyes.

"You mom wanted them here, Jungkook, and please stop making a fuse, she'll only be here for a night, you mom is already so stressed the least you can do is consider her health before acting up" Hansol says calmly, he understands Jungkook a hundred percent, he had also tried convincing his wife against letting the two stay here, but he later gave in.

Jungkook sighs, he knows his dad wouldn't be able to do anything in this because the man literally lives his life for his wife, he gives everything she wants and Jungkook totally understands that.

"I'm sorry, mom. But you really disappointed me." Just says in a low voice. "I and Taehyung will have our wedding else where" he says, turning away to leave the room but was stopped by a tight grip in his arm.

"What are you saying Jungkook! The wedding is Saturday and you are having it here!" Sara shouts, gripping on jungkook's arms so he wouldn't leave. Hansol just lets out a frustration sigh, the drama happening in front of him was too much for him.

"Yes mom, this Saturday! But you still allowed her in! When you know just how high the possibilities is that she could ruin the wedding!" Jungkook looses his temper. He was supposed to apologize for his behavior, not worsen it.

"Apparently, you don't want us to have the wedding here, hell, maybe you don't even want the wedding to hold!" Jungkook feels like he's overreacting, but he can't help it. Hari is still here and he can't help but freak out because he had no idea what her next move will be.

"Jungkook please don't say that! We have made all the arrangements for the wedding, we have prepared the garden, sent out invitations, and you know Taehyung even insisted on having it here! I'm so sorry son I'll go to Hari now, I'll send her away. But please allow my grandson stay it's already very late" Sara pleas.