Ch40~ Signed.

JUNGKOOK'S VIEW

The morning came earlier than expected. Perhaps because they got barely 2 hours of sleep after the party last night. Perhaps because this is the day the couples have been anticipating.

Unfortunately, Jungkook could take taehyung with him last night.

Jungkook stood by the mirror, hands fixing his tie as he stared at his reflection. He's clad in a gray Brioni suit and a navy tie taehyung had gifted him a while back, foot covered in a Tom Ford's Leather Elkan Lace up shoe.

His hair, neatly gelled back, revealing his forehead and the length it touching his neck. His hands moved away from his tie and rested on his sides, standing straight and unmoving like a statue.

Perfect. That's exactly what he wants to be.

Although is suit is without wrinkles, his shoes is perfectly polished, his hair perfectly styled and he's whole appearance is expensive and without flaws, he can't help but fell like he could be better.  Not his appearance, but himself.

He ever only knows one person that is perfect, one person whose flaws made him perfect, one person who has the heart of an angel, that person that changed his life for the better.

Today, that person is going to be officially and legally his.

He smiles. In less than 2 hours, that person, His person, is going to be his husband. His life long partner.

"You've been staring at the mirror for so long I'm afraid you might actually teleport to another dimension" Hoseok, who has been sitting on the couch the whole time voiced out. "You look handsome, bro, although the mirror shows you, it doesn't have the voice to tell you"

"Uh.. cringe?" Jungkook said, finally snapping out of his deep thought.

"You brat, I take my compliment back" hoseok huffed.

"You can't do that hyung" Jungkook chuckles, "and besides, when am I never not handsome?"

"Oh shut your face hole" the star grumbled, earning another chuckle from the raven head. Just as he was about to complain more about Jungkook's ego, a loud ringing sound coming from jungkook's phone filled the room.

"Hello" Jungkook says after answering the call.

"Where are you?" A very familiar voice sounded from the other line.

"Uh... I'm at the hotel, you ready yet? Should I come get you now?" He asks, the phone pressed between his ear and shoulder as he puts on his watch.

"You're still at the hotel?! Seriously Jungkook we have less than two hours before our scheduled time and it's literally a 50mins drive to Nevada!" Taehyung scolds from the other line.

"Okay— shit, uh I'll be right there, babe, just— give me like 10 minutes okay?" Just says, hurriedly fixing his watch and glancing at the mirror again before proceeding out of the hotel room with Hoseok trailing behind.

"We don't have 10 minutes Jungkook get your ass here right now!" Taehyung's voice was loud.

"What the- babe I have to drive there and it takes ten minutes, I can't teleport so how am I supposed to-"

"Well, figure it out!" Then the line went dead.

"Fuck, Hyung why didn't you warn me about time!"  Jungkook says to hoseok as they got in the elevator.

"Well I did, you just ignored cause you was too lost in your reflection and shit" He chuckles.

Jungkook sighs loudly through his mouth, nervousness dwelling on him as the reality that he's actually few moments away from marrying taehyung.