Ch2~Date

TAEHYUNG'S VIEW
The couple walked hand in hand into their usual private room in their favorite restaurant.

They'd come here most times they go on dinner dates simply because they serve good food and the service was pleasing. They also enjoy the beautiful view from the glass wall which makes the tall buildings and bridges a great site at night because of the light coming from them.

They came here for launch today as it was also the nearest and they were starved.

"I'm starved!" Taehyung sighs as he sat on his seat opposite Jungkook's.

Jungkook looked at his love worriedly, he didn't like the fact that tae got this hungry. "Jimin did offer you any food?" He asked already planing on dealing with the blond.

"He did but I refused, I just wanted to finish my project at the time so I didn't eat anything" taehyung said as he began to browse through the menu.

"Tae I've told you countless times not to skip meals" jungkook scolded. "Our wedding is around the corner and I don't want you to be stressed" he continued. Taehyung only looked at him with sad eyes, knowing he got jungkook worried, again

"It's okay I-"

"Not tae, it's not." Jungkook interrupted. "Mom and dad already took all the responsibilities of the wedding preparations so we wouldn't have to do a thing, the least we can do for ourselves is to stay healthy" jungkook continue.

Taehyung burst out laughter leaving jungkook confused. "Babe chill you sound like my mom" taehyung continue laughing.

Jungkook felt a blush creep on his cheeks as he just realized he sounded like a mom "b-but still tae, don't skip meals" he said, trying to sound serious to mask how he wanted to laugh along with his love.

"Alright mom I'll take care of myself" taehyung continued laughing seeing the blush on jungkooks cheeks.

"Mom? Ha, that's not what you called me this morning, baby" jungkook smirked as he raised his eyebrows at his Fiancé whose face dropped and was now all shy. Jungkook chuckled "that's right, who's laughing now?" Jungkook continue to tease as taehyung quickly called for the waitress to take their orders.

Their orders came as they ate in a comfortable silence. "Mom said she got us an appointment with a designer, for the suits" taehyung said as he finished eating.

"Yeah?"Jungkook answered

"Yeah we're to meet them next week for measurements" taehyung said as he picked up his glass of wine.

"Our parents are the best aren't they?" Jungkook chuckled as he whipped his mouth with a napkin. "They're doing all the preparations for our wedding and all we have to do is attend it" he finished with a chuckle.

"I know right? And they know exactly what we want, we're so lucky" taehyung smiled as he stood up and walked towards jungkook, sitting on his lap

"Speaking of luck" jungkook started, pecking Taehyung's lips "I'm the luckiest of them all" he continued as he rapped his arms around Taehyung's slim waist.

"Probably did a very good deed I'm my past life for me to be this blessed, having you, a perfection, all to my self" he finished, kissing his fiancé a little bit deeper.

"Mhm~" taehyung let's out, keeping his glass on the table so he can kiss his love properly.

"You taste so sweet baby" jungkook said as he began to sniff Taehyung's neck. "It's the wine" taehyung managed to speak out as electricity flows through is body from his fiancé's touch.

"No, it's you" jungkook said kissing tae's lips again untill they were interrupted by a knock on the door.

The waitress walks in, a blush on her cheeks as she sees the couple in the position. "I j-just wanted to asked if y-you needed anything else" she utters, eyes directed to the tied floor.

"No, we're leaving now" jungkook replied standing up, giving taehyung a short kiss befor leading him out of the room.

"Let's finish up at home, yes?"

"Yes please" taehyung muttered as he clings to jungkooks arms, both walking hurriedly out of the restaurant.

~~~~~~~

Do you ship taekook fr or just like reading fictions?